• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92
  • Days Won:  0

Source: Biden Attempts to Muzzle Trump

The woke Biden Justice Department is attempting to silence former President Trump, arguing his Truth Social posts are threatening. 

On Friday night, Prosecutors asked U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan to issue a protective order after Trump warned on his social media account, "If you go after me, I'm coming after you!" 

The protective order would limit the information Trump and his legal team would be allowed to share publicly about the case. According to prosecutors, such an order is "particularly important" in this case because the former president has posted on social media about "witnesses, judges, attorneys, and others associated with legal matters pending against him."

In response, Trump criticized the efforts to put a muzzle on him, arguing his social media did not violate his First Amendment rights to share an opinion online.

"The Truth post cited is the definition of political speech, and was in response to the RINO, China-loving, dishonest special interest groups and Super PACs, like the ones funded by the Koch brothers and the Club for No Growth," a Trump spokesperson said in a statement.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

Why do some people seem to have so much fear of Mr. Trump and the words he speaks?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.16

16 hours ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

Source: Biden Attempts to Muzzle Trump

The woke Biden Justice Department is attempting to silence former President Trump, arguing his Truth Social posts are threatening. 

On Friday night, Prosecutors asked U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan to issue a protective order after Trump warned on his social media account, "If you go after me, I'm coming after you!" 

The protective order would limit the information Trump and his legal team would be allowed to share publicly about the case. According to prosecutors, such an order is "particularly important" in this case because the former president has posted on social media about "witnesses, judges, attorneys, and others associated with legal matters pending against him."

In response, Trump criticized the efforts to put a muzzle on him, arguing his social media did not violate his First Amendment rights to share an opinion online.

"The Truth post cited is the definition of political speech, and was in response to the RINO, China-loving, dishonest special interest groups and Super PACs, like the ones funded by the Koch brothers and the Club for No Growth," a Trump spokesperson said in a statement.

Your post shows your clear bias.  Trump is just a man and will be fairly tried for the alleged crimes.  Anyone who posts a threat like "If you go after me, I'm coming after you!" deserves exactly what the judge ordered.

• Oy Vey! 1

6 hours ago, FJK said:

Why do some people seem to have so much fear of Mr. Trump and the words he speaks?

Because much of what he says is inflammatory.  ""If you go after me, I'm coming after you!" is a perfect example.

• Oy Vey! 1

6 hours ago, FJK said:

I think it's the words he speaks. People know that when former President Trump speaks, he means what he says and will do his best to make it happen. His stand on abortion is another reason. I know Christians who justify abortion, at least in their own minds. They are also afraid of the conservative judges he would appoint.

12 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Because much of what he says is inflammatory.  ""If you go after me, I'm coming after you!" is a perfect example.

The Democrats use inflammatory speech all the time. Read some of the quotes from "the squad", "brandon" and his cabinet.

20 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Your post shows your clear bias.  Trump is just a man and will be fairly tried for the alleged crimes.  Anyone who posts a threat like "If you go after me, I'm coming after you!" deserves exactly what the judge ordered.

Meanwhile the Biden Crime Family rakes in the money fully supported by his corrupt cronies. Justice is only one-sided.

3 minutes ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

The Democrats use inflammatory speech all the time. Read some of the quotes from "the squad", "brandon" and his cabinet.

I have never heard a Democrat (or any other normal person) say anything like Trump's obvious threat. 

I don't read or listen to propaganda, so why would I read quotes from "the squad"?  BTW, who is "brandon"?

• Oy Vey! 1

2 minutes ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

Meanwhile the Biden Crime Family rakes in the money fully supported by his corrupt cronies. Justice is only one-sided.

Okay, I'm putting you on "ignore".  I have no need to read such vicious nonsense.

• Oy Vey! 1

43 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

I have never heard a Democrat (or any other normal person) say anything like Trump's obvious threat. 

I don't read or listen to propaganda, so why would I read quotes from "the squad"?  BTW, who is "brandon"?

Then you are sheltered from the truth!