Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

I had known the Israeli government faced problems with its draft policies affecting the countries unity.The daily sacrifice was always a sore spot for those who served while others do not.It would eventually come to conflict of some type unless the Israeli government could get outside help as scripture shows it will.But the little horns efforts to change laws has pushed the problem of needing a host to the for front.

First we have the Israeli government attempting to change laws 

Daniel 7:25

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

Then there is a host given to Israel so that the daily sacrifice can be abolished.

Daniel 8:12

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

So it appears the Israeli governments attempts to change laws is also  causing it to need a host to help defend itself.

Israel’s judicial overhaul sparks military crisis as number of refusing reservists grows

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/26/middleeast/israel-judicial-overhaul-military-reservists-intl/index.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I had known the Israeli government faced problems with its draft policies affecting the countries unity.The daily sacrifice was always a sore spot for those who served while others do not.It would eventually come to conflict of some type unless the Israeli government could get outside help as scripture shows it will.But the little horns efforts to change laws has pushed the problem of needing a host to the for front.

First we have the Israeli government attempting to change laws 

Daniel 7:25

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

Then there is a host given to Israel so that the daily sacrifice can be abolished.

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

So it appears the Israeli governments attempts to change laws is also  causing it to need a host to help defend itself.

Israel’s judicial overhaul sparks military crisis as number of refusing reservists grows

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/26/middleeast/israel-judicial-overhaul-military-reservists-intl/index.html

I think this is still future. The daily oblation can only be fulfilled if there is a Temple (Num.28).

23 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

I think this is still future. The daily oblation can only be fulfilled if there is a Temple (Num.28).

Daniel does not say who the sacrifice is made for nor does he say the sacrifice is made within a building.

If you assume this sacrifice is a sacrifice made for God,you may be in for a letdown if scripture shows they worship Moloch at the time of the end.

Don't assume it's for God.

Amos 5

18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.

20 Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.

23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.

24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?

26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts.

They shall be cast out on the day of the Lord for their worship of Moloch(the king).

Edited by Shilohsfoal

The north is concerned for the little horns safety.Isnt that sweet.

Gen. Mark Milley, the chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, will travel to Israel next week amid growing concerns inside the Biden administration about how the Netanyahu government's judicial overhaul is affecting the Israeli military, two Israeli officials told Axios.

Why it matters: Thousands of Israeli reservists have suspended their service over their opposition to the right-wing government's weakening of the country's Supreme Court. Milley's visit will enable the Biden administration to assess first-hand how deep the crisis inside the IDF goes, and whether it could have any implications for U.S. forces in the Middle East.

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/16/milley-israel-visit-military-crisis-reservists-judicial-overhaul

• 4 weeks later...

Little horns attempts to change laws is becoming a huge problem.If this picks up steam then the little horn will be begging the north for a host.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-judicial-crisis-new-movement-sees-young-people-refuse-military-service

On 8/15/2023 at 11:39 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel does not say who the sacrifice is made for nor does he say the sacrifice is made within a building.

If you assume this sacrifice is a sacrifice made for God,you may be in for a letdown if scripture shows they worship Moloch at the time of the end.

Don't assume it's for God.

It matters not a wit who Israel sacrifice to. The daily oblation is unique to the Law of Moses. The Law of Moses is Israel's part of "THE Covenant" which can only be fulfilled if a Temple is standing.

2 hours ago, AdHoc said:

It matters not a wit who Israel sacrifice to. The daily oblation is unique to the Law of Moses. The Law of Moses is Israel's part of "THE Covenant" which can only be fulfilled if a Temple is standing.

Daniel didn't say who the sacrifice is for.But if you insist the people who worship Moloch will offer sacrifices to someone other than Moloch then I would have to question your logic.

In the meantime,the little horn will need a host before long.Pethaps it can secure a host from its good friend and ally in the north.

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

12 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel didn't say who the sacrifice is for.But if you insist the people who worship Moloch will offer sacrifices to someone other than Moloch then I would have to question your logic.

In the meantime,the little horn will need a host before long.Pethaps it can secure a host from its good friend and ally in the north.

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Thank you for your reply.

God bless.