IGNORED

Salvation is in your hands, Jesus did his part.

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/17/2023 at 11:10 AM, meshak said:

This kind of message is disregarded by mainstream Christians.

It is not disregarded by mainstream Christians. 

Read Matthew 7, 1-5: “Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For the judgment you give will be the judgment you get, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor’s eye." 

and also Luke 18:9-14, "He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and regarded others with contempt: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, was praying thus, ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people: thieves, rogues, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give a tenth of all my income.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven but was beating his breast and saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his home justified rather than the other, for all who exalt themselves will be humbled, but all who humble themselves will be exalted.”

2 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

Interesting, but let's go into (Gal. 3:1, 13, 16-17, 19, 24) (v.1) O FOOLISH Ga-la’-tians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? (v.13) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, CURSED IS EVERYONE THAT HANGETH ON A TREE: What law is this talking about? Let the bible speak for itself.

(v.16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of One, AND TO THY SEED, which is Christ. (v.17) And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Now pay attention, the law that is being spoken of here came four hundred and thirty years after this covenant. But God’s holy commandments have been around forever even before man was created. Remember that Satan was kicked out of heaven because iniquity (sin) was found in him. And what is sin? The transgression of the law (commandments). Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts. (1John 3:4)

(v.19) Wherefore then serveth the law? A question is being asked here. Then why should we serve this law? It was added because of transgression, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; the law that we are talking about here was added because of sin. But we now know that sin is the transgression of the law. 

How do you add a law if sin is the transgression of the law? Because there are two sets of laws, you have God’s holy commandments which abided forever, and you had the animal sacrificial law which was added because of sin, but it was only good until the seed should come to whom the promise was made, and that seed was Jesus. 

(v.24) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. This animal sacrificial law was only a schoolmaster. 

And this schoolmaster taught you that when you sinned in ignorance blood had to be shed (an animal sacrificed). But Christ being the ultimate sacrifice shed his precious blood once and for all, and by doing this putting an end to the animal sacrificial law. 

Vine Abider is right.  We are no longer under the law.  

Romans 7:4-6, "In the same way, my brothers and sisters, you have died to the law through the body of Christ, so that you may belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead in order that we may bear fruit for God. For while we were living in the flesh, our sinful passions, aroused by the law, were at work in our members to bear fruit for death. But now we are discharged from the law, dead to that which held us captive, so that we are enslaved in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the written code."

Clearly this does not refer to just the animal sacrificial law, but to the entire Old Covenant law.

• Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, Bro.Tan said:

Just as you freely accepted Jesus in your life you can also freely choose to stop serving him. Jesus said with his own mouth; (Matt. 24:13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. That is until the end of your life, or until the Second Coming of the Lord. People are being taught that once you are quote “saved” that you can never fall to the spiritually lost condition. This is not true and totally unbiblical; this teaching is a damnable heresy brought in by man. 

Paul said in (1 Cor. 15:1-2) (v.1) MOREOVER, brethren, I declare unto the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (v.2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. Paul is telling you right here that you are saved by the gospel that he preached unto you if you keep it in memory. So what happens if you don’t keep it in memory? Then you have believed in vain you have believed for nothing that’s what vain means. 

That is not the case.  If we live by the Spirit (as born-again Christians are) then our lives are guided by Him.  Since none of us is perfect, we will continue to sin.  That is our nature.  The difference is that, now that we are saved,  sin no longer controls us, There was only one person who never sinned: Jesus Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

57 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

However one of those consequences is not that they somehow become unborn, lose their life, and stop being God's children.

do you realize the Bible talks about becoming uncircumcised in heart?

1 hour ago, meshak said:

do you realize the Bible talks about becoming uncircumcised in heart?

The closest I found is in Acts 7:51, "“You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you are forever opposing the Holy Spirit, just as your ancestors used to do." Is that what you're referring to?  

Edited by JimmyB

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,076
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

The closest I found is in Acts 7:51, "“You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you are forever opposing the Holy Spirit, just as your ancestors used to do." Is that what you're referring to?  

Was just reading this:

Rom 2:25-29  For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.  (26)  Therefore, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision?  (27)  And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law?  (28)  For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;  (29)  but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

3 hours ago, JimmyB said:

There are tons of similar verses in OT too.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,530
  • Content Per Day:  6.04
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

8 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

Just as you freely accepted Jesus in your life you can also freely choose to stop serving him. Jesus said with his own mouth; (Matt. 24:13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. That is until the end of your life, or until the Second Coming of the Lord. People are being taught that once you are quote “saved” that you can never fall to the spiritually lost condition. This is not true and totally unbiblical; this teaching is a damnable heresy brought in by man. 

Paul said in (1 Cor. 15:1-2) (v.1) MOREOVER, brethren, I declare unto the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (v.2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. Paul is telling you right here that you are saved by the gospel that he preached unto you if you keep it in memory. So what happens if you don’t keep it in memory? Then you have believed in vain you have believed for nothing that’s what vain means. 

I think vain here means no profit. Still they don't become unborn. They are still God's children - born of His Spirit & life. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 8/16/2023 at 10:44 AM, Bro.Tan said:

So at this point the creation is lock under these two death, this is before Jesus of course. I find that a lot of people don’t understand this. We have a lot righteous prophets and people in the old testament, but still lock under those two death. We also have a lot of evil people in the old testament who will still be lock under those two death. If you are lock under those two death, this mean you will be raise from death, and Judged, then headed straight for the lake of lake. So now, Jesus came and die for the world and bless us with grace, so that our righteousness will remove the second death. 

One appointment.

The appointment to die is once. All that live forever receive the same requirement of mercy seasoned with grace eternal life.

The other death is the death of death  .The letter of the law .. . . "Thou shall not" or in dying you will become to deader than a thumb tack.

Jesus came to give new spirit life.as a living sacrifice .  he will remove the second death by casting it (death the letter of the law) in the fiery jusgmnent.of God    

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 8/19/2023 at 7:28 AM, garee said:

One appointment.

The appointment to die is once. All that live forever receive the same requirement of mercy seasoned with grace eternal life.

The other death is the death of death  .The letter of the law .. . . "Thou shall not" or in dying you will become to deader than a thumb tack.

Jesus came to give new spirit life.as a living sacrifice .  he will remove the second death by casting it (death the letter of the law) in the fiery jusgmnent.of God    

The Bible says in Revelation 21  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

• Thumbs Up 2