• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  1.84
  • Days Won:  2

16 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Here is the verse:  Genesis 2:7 - Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

So he was the first human formed  by God....so, all mankind are descendants of Adam?

Yes, I see you said that...to another member.....All humans came from Adam...

Edited by LisaLola

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,876
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

10 hours ago, LisaLola said:

And no!....I never said I will bypass returning to the dust...that’s your assumption of me....try not to make assumptions of others, quite a few on this forum seem to do this.

you don’t know my thoughts and you don’t know me...so it would be good to quit assuming what you think you know about others...because you know nothing about them.or what they are “ thinking”.

You need to chill, I said if that is what you are thinking is pretty much a question.

What you said seemed odd, I was guessing. Don't take things so personal of coarse i dont know or maybe you saw chance to give me a hard I don't know but that's a bit over the top.

And a seed is a seed regardless 

Edited by BeyondET

9 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

Technically all hominids evolved from apes.    But anatomically modern humans evolved from other humans.    Who evolved from Australopithecines.   Who evolved from apes.   We fit in the clade of apes, because we are genetically closer to other apes than apes and humans are related to anything else.

What makes us unique apart from every other living thing on Earth is not genetic or physical, or even behavioral.    That was a gift directly from God.

Actually, the evolution of irreducibly complex features has been directly observed.  Would you like to talk about how that happens?

From what ive read it isn't known what ancestor human's,apes,monkey's etc originated.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,088
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

4 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

All humans came from Adam.  

So Homo erectus came from Adam?   Surprisingly, you could be right.    What if Adam and Eve were not of our particular species?   Nothing would really change.    After all, most creationists now admit that new species and even higher taxa evolve, er, "develop" from earlier ones.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,476
  • Content Per Day:  8.05

4 hours ago, LisaLola said:

So he was the first human formed  by God....so, all mankind are descendants of Adam?

Yes, I see you said that...to another member.....All humans came from Adam...

And more imortantly, the Bible says so.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,088
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

From what ive read it isn't known what ancestor human's,apes,monkey's etc originated.

Hmm... the earliest known true primate...

YE Creationist Dr. Kurt Wise thinks the evidence is that primate-like mammals like Purgatorius and Notharctis are evidence for the evolution of primates from pleisiadapiforms.

But that's not what you asked.    Archicebus, found in 2013, seems to be the earliest ancestor of anthropoidea (all monkeys and apes including humans).

Edited by The Barbarian

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,476
  • Content Per Day:  8.05

10 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

So Homo erectus came from Adam?   Surprisingly, you could be right.

I have no idea what may have occurred in the time gap between Gen 1:1 and 2.  There are some who believe that during that time there were "humanoids".  I have no idea.

I do know that when God restored the earth, He created Adam.  

What if Adam and Eve were not of our particular species?   Nothing would really change.

How could any human have a beginning that is not linked to Adam?

The apostle Paul would scoff that such an idea.  This is what he said about all this:

Acts 17:26 - And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,

The "one man" is obviously Adam.  And "every nation of mankind" is obviously all of mankind.

iow, God made all of humanity from "one man", Adam.

After all, most creationists now admit that new species and even higher taxa evolve, er, "develop" from earlier ones.

Sure, things develop.  Doesn't begin a new line.  From Acts 17:26, every human being can be linked back to Adam.

58 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

Hmm... the earliest known true primate...

YE Creationist Dr. Kurt Wise thinks the evidence is that primate-like mammals like Purgatorius and Notharctis are evidence for the evolution of primates from pleisiadapiforms.

But that's not what you asked.    Archicebus, found in 2013, seems to be the earliest ancestor of anthropoidea (all monkeys and apes including humans).

Here's similar to what I was reading. The common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees,apes is unknown but there is evidence there was one. Some suggest humans spit off from the greater ape family but that may not be the case and humans split from that ancient ancestor that both are common too.

https://australian.museum/learn/science/human-evolution/sharing-a-common-ancestor/

12 hours ago, LisaLola said:

Did I say that?

i am trying to understand..” dust”..

stop assuming what “you” think I’m thinking...no wonder arguments break out on here.

we are related to Adams seed...?

therefore inherited his sin?

All of mankind inherited the sin of Adam and Eve?

Thus, believers can say all humans are descended from Adam and Eve, and no genetic evidence can falsify or confirm that belief. From a purely genetical perspective, it seems hard to contradict this thesis.

I even placed a question mark after the sentence. So stop coming up with a false allegation that I'm assuming you are thinking of something.

You have to have dust in,on,made up of dust the humanbody which is dust like the verse says. Then shall the dust return. What is the dust your body in and out. Correct the spirit isn't the dust.

Ecclesiastes 12:7

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  777
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  09/05/1962

13 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Metamorphosis is a fast tracked type of evolution, caterpillar to a butterfly.

No, that's called maturing.