IGNORED

What makes an atheist so confident in his knowledge and why they are so passionate in shattering someone's faith in GOD

Tony17

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,720
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, Starise said:

In the end though, was it talking with these people, or was it God reaching in to you? Apparently you didn't care to listen to any of those people for a long time. It seems to be that only in looking back at those you spoke with do you remember their input at all.

I greatly appreciated that they declared the Gospel  of Jesus; what God the Holy Spirit revealed  and confirmed, when He made his specific call to me. While I do  understand  (believe) that no man saves another instead it is by God the Holy Spirit I also believe it is duty and privilege  to share as called by God to do so. God does use the foolish things to confound the wise.

..."For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.  But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;  and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,  that no flesh should glory in His presence.  But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption— that, as it is written, “He who glories, let him glory in the Lord.”....

If I am called to be a foolish thing let me put on the jester's cap and dance to the Glory of my Lord  while sharing the gospel of Yeshua.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  9.65
  • Days Won:  149

I appreciate your words @Neighbor because I never was atheist, and it's an insight I didn't have before. I'm glad you found the Lord in your life, or maybe more accurately, the Lord pursued you.

23 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

God does use the foolish things to confound the wise.

Well there's my out lol. 

• Thumbs Up 1