• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, The Light said:

Dude. I'm just telling you that the King of Babylon is not Lucifer. The king of Babylon is the DAY STAR. The king of Babylon is an Assyrian. The fir trees will rejoice when he is laid down. And if you understood who he was, you would understand why the cedars of Lebanon rejoiced in addition to the fir trees.

It is certainly not the Israeli government that is being discussed.

Here's some more about the Israeli government and what takes place on the day of the Lord.

18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.

20 Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.

23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.

24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?

26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Dude?

Lucifer is the Latin name for the morning star.

No, lucifer (not capitalized) is the Latin word for "light bearer".

Why would you use a Latin word, when you are translating to English?

This mistranslation likely came about from Luke 10:18

Luke 10

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Thus Satan became Lucifer.

Truth is we are looking for the Day Star.

And yes,the Israel government is the king of Babylon being discussed here.

No. Why would the fir trees rejoice when the Israeli government is laid down. How is the Israeli government "The Assyrian".

We are given all the clues necessary to identify who this person is. You are way off track. You should look here.

Jeremiah 10

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

15 minutes ago, The Light said:

Luke 10

No. Why would the fir trees rejoice when the Israeli government is laid down. How is the Israeli government "The Assyrian".

We are given all the clues necessary to identify who this person is. You are way off track. You should look here.

Jeremiah 10

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

You honestly don't know why anyone in Lebanon or Palestine would rejoice when the Israeli government is dead?

Have you been asleep for the last 75 years?

Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

26 minutes ago, The Light said:

Luke 10

Jeremiah 10

An even better question.

While the Israeli women are being raped throughout the streets of Jerusalem,where is the Israeli government whos capital is Jerusalem,?

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Israelis government will be dead.Its armed forces have lost and the cedars of Lebanon will say ,there is no man to come against us and the Palestinians will rejoice.They will all be dancing over the dead bodies .Singing songs and sending gifts to one another just as it says in Israel 14 and revelation 11.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You honestly don't know why anyone in Lebanon or Palestine would rejoice when the Israeli government is dead?

Have you been asleep for the last 75 years?

Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

You ain't gettin it. No FELLER comes up against the fir tree. What do you think that means?

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Israelis government will be dead.Its armed forces have lost and the cedars of Lebanon will say ,there is no man to come against us and the Palestinians will rejoice.They will all be dancing over the dead bodies .Singing songs and sending gifts to one another just as it says in Israel 14 and revelation 11.

I knew you weren't getting it. No feller does not mean no man, as in no FELLOW.

3 minutes ago, The Light said:

You ain't gettin it. No FELLER comes up against the fir tree. What do you think that means?

It means the Israeli government cant attack them anymore.

8 minutes ago, The Light said:

It means the Israeli government cant attack them anymore.The cedars of Lebanon will rejoice .

No more of this.

Israeli invasion of Lebanon may refer to any of several Israeli military campaigns in Israeli-Lebanese Conflict: 1978 South Lebanon conflict, an invasion of Lebanon up to the Litani River carried out by the Israel Defense Forces. 1982 Lebanon War, Israel Defense Forces invasion of southern Lebanon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_invasion_of_Lebanon#:~:text=Israeli invasion of Lebanon may,Forces invasion of southern Lebanon

Edited by Shilohsfoal

9 minutes ago, The Light said:

It's talking about people.People the Israeli government has smote in wrath with a continually stroke for the last 75 years.

He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

The Light

He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

Here is a list of most of his continual strokes ,but not all.