• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It means the Israeli government cant attack them anymore.

Not really.

No FELLER coming against the fir would mean........................

Jeremiah 10

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

You are barking up the wrong feller.

A little wisdom will get you to who the real King of Babylon is.

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The Light

He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

Here is a list of most of his continual strokes ,but not all.

You got the wrong feller.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, The Light said:

You got the wrong feller.

No,I don't.The israeli government has been felling trees for 75 years now.Its time is running out.

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,I don't.The israeli government has been felling trees for 75 years now.Its time is running out.

You might look for the one who was and is not and yet is. 

He is the eighth that is of the seven.

You have gone off the tracks on this one.

You should look for the real king of Babylon who is an Assyrian.

46 minutes ago, The Light said:

You might look for the one who was and is not and yet is. 

He is the eighth that is of the seven.

You have gone off the tracks on this one.

You should look for the real king of Babylon who is an Assyrian.

You believe the beast that ascends out of the bottomless Pit is the king of Babylon?

The beast you are claiming is the king of Babylon hates the prostitute Babylon and will bring her to ruin .

Try to pay attention.

Revelation 17:16

The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

It is this beast which hates Babylon ,that will attack Jerusalem and kill the two witnesses.there.After the two witnesses are dead .Then there will be a celebration.

Revelation 11

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

This celebration in revelation 11:10 is the same celebration Isaiah speaks of In Isaiah 14 at the death of the king of Babylon.Babylon falls the same time the two witnesses die.

Isaiah 14

The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

Do you still not get it?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

The cedar is seen on Labanon's flag and is the country's symbol.

The fir trees in the middle east reside in Labanon,Turkey,and Syria,the country Israel bombs in a regular basis.

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

This celebration in revelation 11:10 is the same celebration Isaiah speaks of In Isaiah 14 at the death of the king of Babylon.Babylon falls the same time the two witnesses die.

This is another incorrect conclusion. The celebration regarding the witnesses is the unrighteous celebrating the demise of the 2 witnesses. 

The celebration of the fir trees is after the king of Babylon is cut down. 

Revelation 19

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Isaiah 14

Do you still not get it?

I get it perfectly. Isaiah 14 is talking about the King of Babylon........an actual king of Babylon, not the Israeli government.

Isaiah 14 is talking about an actual Assyrian.

Isaian 14 is talking about the DAY STAR...........the SUN. Who is said to be the sun? Let me help you a little. Who is said to be the moon? Who is said to be a star?

Who is said to be the fir tree that is cut down and decorated with silver and gold and fastened so it will not totter?

You are just way off on this.

These verses in Isaiah 14 tell you who the beast of the sea is. 

Edited by The Light

6 hours ago, The Light said:

This is another incorrect conclusion. The celebration regarding the witnesses is the unrighteous celebrating the demise of the 2 witnesses. 

The celebration of the fir trees is after the king of Babylon is cut down. 

Revelation 19

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

I get it perfectly. Isaiah 14 is talking about the King of Babylon........an actual king of Babylon, not the Israeli government.

Isaiah 14 is talking about an actual Assyrian.

Isaian 14 is talking about the DAY STAR...........the SUN. Who is said to be the sun? Let me help you a little. Who is said to be the moon? Who is said to be a star?

Who is said to be the fir tree that is cut down and decorated with silver and gold and fastened so it will not totter?

You are just way off on this.

These verses in Isaiah 14 tell you who the beast of the sea is. 

You just made the claim that the beast that ascends out of the abyss is the king of Babylon and you were proven wrong .

Fact is,you don't know who the king of Babylon is.You will make guess after guess hoping to get it right sometime.

In the meantime while you are guessing.The king of Babylon continues to smite palestinia fulfilling that which it written of him and you see nothing.

Isaiah 24

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

It's beginning to look like you worship the king of Babylon.You don't seem to believe he can do any wrong.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

16 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You just made the claim that the beast that ascends out of the abyss is the king of Babylon and you were proven wrong .

Well, I guess I missed the part where I was proven wrong. Please clarify why you think you have proven what I have said is wrong.

Fact is,you don't know who the king of Babylon is.You will make guess after guess hoping to get it right sometime.

LOL. I know exactly who the king of Babylon is. 

If you knew what the origin of the customs of Jeremiah 10 were, you would know who the king of Babylon is. He is an Assyrian which eliminates the Israeli government.

Jeremiah 10

For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

I don't think you even understand what these verses are talking about.

In the meantime while you are guessing.The king of Babylon continues to smite palestinia fulfilling that which it written of him and you see nothing.

It's beginning to look like you worship the king of Babylon.You don't seem to believe he can do any wrong.

You are fitting a square peg into a round hole.

Do you really think that we were looking for weapons of mass destruction when we went to war with Iraq in Gulf War 2? Something was discovered in Iraq one week before we went there. Here's a bone for you. I've given you meat and you choked.

Matthew 24

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

7 hours ago, The Light said:

Well, I guess I missed the part where I was proven wrong. Please clarify why you think you have proven what I have said is wrong.

LOL. I know exactly who the king of Babylon is. 

If you knew what the origin of the customs of Jeremiah 10 were, you would know who the king of Babylon is. He is an Assyrian which eliminates the Israeli government.

Jeremiah 10

For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

I don't think you even understand what these verses are talking about.

You are fitting a square peg into a round hole.

Do you really think that we were looking for weapons of mass destruction when we went to war with Iraq in Gulf War 2? Something was discovered in Iraq one week before we went there. Here's a bone for you. I've given you meat and you choked.

Matthew 24

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Well,at least we have established the Israeli government will be eliminated.

That's a start.

It's not just Assyria that eliminates the Israeli government though.

There are at least a total of ten nations that attack Babylon at that time.They are led by the beast from the abyss.

Zech 14

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

I do believe this is speaking of all the nations around Israel will go against Jerusalem .It's a Muslim thing and found in the Quran and Hadith.They all hate the prostitute and are instructed to kill all Jews at that time.

Edited by Shilohsfoal