• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

More news on the king of Babylon.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-apartheid-palestinians-occupation-c8137c9e7f33c2cba7b0b5ac7fa8d115

He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

The Palestinians will be so happy when the king of Babylon is destroyed.No more apartheid.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Isaiah 14:4   That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Isaiah 14:5   The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

The King of Babylon God is referring to is none other than Satan himself.

When Jesus Comes, Satan's kingdom - Babylon, the system of the world in which it operates will be no more. 

Satan is the staff of the wicked.  Without him, the wicked can do nothing.  When he is put away there will be no wars for a thousand years.  The earth will be at peace because the oppressor is locked up and his land gone (Babylon)

If you read down a little further it tells us who God is speaking to....and who this king of Babylon really is in the proverb.

Isaiah 14:12   How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Satan pomp will be brought low.  He can do nothing from his prison.  His kingdom is cut off from him, and destroyed.  That system where the wicked rule the earth will be gone forever.  The world is at peace because Christ is ruling.  It is speaking of this time to come.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Sister said:

Isaiah 14:4   That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Isaiah 14:5   The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

When Jesus Comes, Satan's kingdom - Babylon, the system of the world in which it operates will be no more. 

Satan is the staff of the wicked.  Without him, the wicked can do nothing.  When he is put away there will be no wars for a thousand years.  The earth will be at peace because the oppressor is locked up and his land gone (Babylon)

If you read down a little further it tells us who God is speaking to....and who this king of Babylon really is in the proverb.

Isaiah 14:12   How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Satan pomp will be brought low.  He can do nothing from his prison.  His kingdom is cut off from him, and destroyed.  That system where the wicked rule the earth will be gone forever.  The world is at peace because Christ is ruling.  It is speaking of this time to come.

The king of Babylon Isaiah is writing about is a man who is killed and dies.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

I can imagine anyone looking down at a man and even thinking it's Satan.But they would recognize someone like Benjamin Netanyahu or some other carcase of a man.It doesn't say this man is put in prison,he's dead.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

17 hours ago, Sister said:

PS

I don't believe the Palestinians are being smiten by Satans rod.Im pretty sure it is the Israeli government that is persecuting the Palestinians for 75 years now.Last week a Palestinian was shot in the back of the head.Palestinian women are being strip searched now by the armed forces.It was even better for christians in that land pre 1948 or even under the Ottoman empire than it is under the Israeli government.But Im sure if you ask a palestinian who is smiting them,they would not have any problem telling you.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

I also don't believe the king of the north would destroy the entire middle east after satans death either .He would for the Israeli government though.

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The king of Babylon Isaiah is writing about is a man who is killed and dies.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

I can imagine anyone looking down at a man and even thinking it's Satan.But they would recognize someone like Benjamin Netanyahu or some other carcase of a man.It doesn't say this man is put in prison,he's dead.

Hi Shilohsfoal

God addressed Lucifer in verse 12.  He said his name. He's telling us who this real king of Babylon is.  He will be put away (for a thousand years) which is why the fir trees are rejoicing, and the land is at rest.  There will be no wars for that time.

Why did God refer to Lucifer as a man when we know he is a spirit?

Because his spiritual abilities will be taken from him.  He will stand there and be judged like a man, and eventually killed like a man.  He is brought low, like a man.  It's just a figure of speech.  God will turn everything around.  God's saints will transform into spirit, with all the glory and abilities of the angels, yet Satan will be reduced to being like a man, powerless, unable to do anything.  None can help him.  He will die like a man,  like a weak man, and the lowest of man.

He will be in prison first....for a thousand years, then after the Gog and Magog war after the 1000 yrs has expired, he will be finally killed and then into the lake of fire with all his children, just like them.

15 minutes ago, Sister said:

Hi Shilohsfoal

God addressed Lucifer in verse 12.  He said his name. He's telling us who this real king of Babylon is.  He will be put away (for a thousand years) which is why the fir trees are rejoicing, and the land is at rest.  There will be no wars for that time.

Why did God refer to Lucifer as a man when we know he is a spirit?

Because his spiritual abilities will be taken from him.  He will stand there and be judged like a man, and eventually killed like a man.  He is brought low, like a man.  It's just a figure of speech.  God will turn everything around.  God's saints will transform into spirit, with all the glory and abilities of the angels, yet Satan will be reduced to being like a man, powerless, unable to do anything.  None can help him.  He will die like a man,  like a weak man, and the lowest of man.

He will be in prison first....for a thousand years, then after the Gog and Magog war after the 1000 yrs has expired, he will be finally killed and then into the lake of fire with all his children, just like them.

No,this is talking about a man.Not Satan.

The king of Babylon who persecutes Palestinians nearly everyday will be killed.

For 75 years now he has been beating the Palestinians with his rod. The palestinians will rejoice for a few days after his death, then the end comes.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS

I don't believe the Palestinians are being smiten by Satans rod.Im pretty sure it is the Israeli government that is persecuting the Palestinians for 75 years now.Last week a Palestinian was shot in the back of the head.Palestinian women are being strip searched now by the armed forces.It was even better for christians in that land pre 1948 or even under the Ottoman empire than it is under the Israeli government.But Im sure if you ask a palestinian who is smiting them,they would not have any problem telling you.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

I also don't believe the king of the north would destroy the entire middle east after satans death either .He would for the Israeli government though.

You are looking at a different part of the prophecy now.  It's switching to the build up before the Coming.

Palestina will rejoice because the one Israel has been waiting for will be the false Messiah.  He will come with all his armies and occupy Jerusalem, the capital. He will not be for Israel but against Israel and will oppress them.  He has no love for Israel, just for himself and he is doing Satan's bidding to destroy all.

God is just saying to Palestina, don't rejoice, because Israel has fallen, .....because you are next.  Your turn is coming.  You will be oppressed also.  I will turn him against you as well.

Isaiah 14:29   Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

So yes, the rod of Israel here, is their power.  It will be broken.  A new leader and his henchmen arrives.  Out of the Satan's root, comes a cockatrice, which will be the 'Son of Perdition'/'the False Prophet' (same guy), and his fruit is WAR.  That's all he brings.

11 minutes ago, Sister said:

You are looking at a different part of the prophecy now.  It's switching to the build up before the Coming.

Palestina will rejoice because the one Israel has been waiting for will be the false Messiah.  He will come with all his armies and occupy Jerusalem, the capital. He will not be for Israel but against Israel and will oppress them.  He has no love for Israel, just for himself and he is doing Satan's bidding to destroy all.

God is just saying to Palestina, don't rejoice, because Israel has fallen, .....because you are next.  Your turn is coming.  You will be oppressed also.  I will turn him against you as well.

Isaiah 14:29   Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

So yes, the rod of Israel here, is their power.  It will be broken.  A new leader and his henchmen arrives.  Out of the Satan's root, comes a cockatrice, which will be the 'Son of Perdition'/'the False Prophet' (same guy), and his fruit is WAR.  That's all he brings.

This whole chapter is about the death  of the  king of Babylon.After the Israeli government along with the two witnesses are killed.The Palestinians will celebrate as will all Muslims in the middle east and north Africa.Muslims around the world will celebrate.

Revelation 11:10

The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

After this ,the king of the norths armed forces destroy everything in the middle east.

Everything.

Isaiah 14

Daniel 11:44

But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

As for the king of the north,he is a very good friend and ally of the Israeli government.Not everyone would move his embassy to Jerusalem.

Daniel 11:45

And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

33 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

This whole chapter is about the death  of the  king of Babylon.After the Israeli government along with the two witnesses are killed.The Palestinians will celebrate as will all Muslims in the middle east and north Africa.Muslims around the world will celebrate.

And yet God already showed us who this king of Babylon is - Lucifer.  I did not write the scriptures.  I just read them.

What else can I say? 

Isaiah 14 does not mention anything about the two witnesses, and this king of Babylon has affected the whole world from beginning to end with his land.  The land of confusion, the land of war, the land of oppression filled with his kingdoms.  All of them.

Isaiah 14:13   For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

(who said that?)

Isaiah 14:14   I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Isaiah 14:15   Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isaiah 14:16   They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

(which man?  Who is God addressing again? - go back to verse 12)

Isaiah 14:17   That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

(who made the world a wilderness? and did not let his prisoners out?  What prisoners?)

Look at the bigger picture.

7 hours ago, Sister said:

And yet God already showed us who this king of Babylon is - Lucifer.  I did not write the scriptures.  I just read them.

What else can I say? 

Isaiah 14 does not mention anything about the two witnesses, and this king of Babylon has affected the whole world from beginning to end with his land.  The land of confusion, the land of war, the land of oppression filled with his kingdoms.  All of them.

Isaiah 14:13   For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

(who said that?)

Isaiah 14:14   I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Isaiah 14:15   Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isaiah 14:16   They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

(which man?  Who is God addressing again? - go back to verse 12)

Isaiah 14:17   That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

(who made the world a wilderness? and did not let his prisoners out?  What prisoners?)

Look at the bigger picture.

Yes,Lucifer king of Babylon is a man.He lives in the land of Israel today and will soon be giving everyone in his kingdom a mark in their right hand or forehead.

Or at least he says he will give them all an implantable microchip.(his words)

I've looked at the bigger picture,I've even been reading about the man in the news and the things he has been planning for his kingdom.

As of lately,Like king Ahaz,he has been trying to secure a security agreement with the north.Im sure he would like to sit at that assembly as well

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Oh yea.Ive been paying attention to Lucifer,king of Babylon.And literally watching the bigger picture unfold.