• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Sister said:

And yet God already showed us who this king of Babylon is - Lucifer.  I did not write the scriptures.  I just read them.

What else can I say? 

Isaiah 14 does not mention anything about the two witnesses, and this king of Babylon has affected the whole world from beginning to end with his land.  The land of confusion, the land of war, the land of oppression filled with his kingdoms.  All of them.

Isaiah 14:12   How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isaiah 14:13   For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

(who said that?)

Isaiah 14:14   I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Isaiah 14:15   Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isaiah 14:16   They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

(which man?  Who is God addressing again? - go back to verse 12)

Isaiah 14:17   That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

(who made the world a wilderness? and did not let his prisoners out?  What prisoners?)

Look at the bigger picture.

PS

Amos referd to the same man as Molech.Said he would be the king the house of  Israel chose before the day of the Lord.

His symbol is a star as seen on their flag.

Lucifer is Latin for the planet Venus and means light bringer.Another name for the morning star.

18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.

20 Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.

23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.

24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?

26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

S

Amos referd to the same man as Molech.Said he would be the king the house of  Israel chose before the day of the Lord.

His symbol is a star as seen on their flag.

If you could address those scriptures I posted you that would be great.  We could stay in context.

Lucifer is Latin for the planet Venus and means light bringer.Another name for the morning star.

Jesus is the bright and morning star.  Lucifer never had this title but likes to exalt himself over all the stars of God.  God called Lucifer 'Son of the Morning' ....there's a big difference.  This is how Satan likes to distort the truth.

Revelation 22:16   I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

compare.....

Isaiah 14:12   How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Go with God's definitions.  It is more trustworthy.

Isaiah 14:13   For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

9 hours ago, Sister said:

If you could address those scriptures I posted you that would be great.  We could stay in context.

Jesus is the bright and morning star.  Lucifer never had this title but likes to exalt himself over all the stars of God.  God called Lucifer 'Son of the Morning' ....there's a big difference.  This is how Satan likes to distort the truth.

Revelation 22:16   I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

compare.....

Go with God's definitions.  It is more trustworthy.

The name Lucifer is Latin for the planet Venus which is referd to as the morning star.

Do you not understand that?

light-bringer

In Roman folklore, Lucifer ("light-bringer" in Latin) was the name of the planet Venus, though it was often personified as a male figure bearing a torch. The Greek name for this planet was variously Phosphoros (also meaning "light-bringer") or Heosphoros (meaning "dawn-bringer").

Isaiah 14:13   For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

As of now,the king of Babylon is trying toske an agreement with the north much like that of NATO which is the congregation in the sides of the north.
I believe if he doesn't get that agreement In this administration,he will get it in the next in a couple years from.now.

PS,it's funny that you would bring up Christ,the king of Israel because as of Now,Benjamin netanyahu believes he is.What are you going to do when Benjamin netanyahu gives almost everyone in Israel his mark?You still going to say the king of Babylon is Satan when they all have Netanyahus mark,?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The name Lucifer is Latin for the planet Venus which is referd to as the morning star.

Do you not understand that?

light-bringer

In Roman folklore, Lucifer ("light-bringer" in Latin) was the name of the planet Venus, though it was often personified as a male figure bearing a torch. The Greek name for this planet was variously Phosphoros (also meaning "light-bringer") or Heosphoros (meaning "dawn-bringer").

Do you trust the scriptures or Roman folklore?

It is written.  God called Lucifer the Son of the morning (no star) and Jesus is called the bright and morning star.  It doesn't matter what man says, because Satan has infiltrated the truth, and spread it to the ends of the earth.

So what God says is what goes.  How can that truth be distorted when it is written?  Is it justified to imply that Lucifer is also called the morning star and given the same title as Jesus just because folklore says it's so?

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:
As of now,the king of Babylon is trying toske an agreement with the north much like that of NATO which is the congregation in the sides of the north.
I believe if he doesn't get that agreement In this administration,he will get it in the next in a couple years from.now.

Babylon consists of all the kingdoms of the world.  These kingdoms belong to Satan.  He runs the chaos.  Satan is the true King of his kingdom, which is Babylon.

Satan runs the king of the North and the King of the South.  I also believe that it is possible the king of the north today is NATO.  In the past it was Rome.  Satan cannot operate without his kingdoms. 

I'm confused about who you think the King of the North is today?  Is it an Israeli king, or a dead king of the past because you've implied both when you mentioned Moloch?

I say the proverb was not speaking of a fleshly king, but about Lucifer...that King who works behind the scenes and operates most wickedly, because the scriptures in that chapter state who God was really addressing, and you did not address this, but went out of context, so please address why God mentioned Lucifer just after he mentioned the King of Babylon?

PS,it's funny that you would bring up Christ,the king of Israel because as of Now,Benjamin netanyahu believes he is.What are you going to do when Benjamin netanyahu gives almost everyone in Israel his mark?You still going to say the king of Babylon is Satan when they all have Netanyahus mark,?

The false Prophet/Son of perdition will enforce the Mark when he comes with all his armies.  I do not believe that Benjamin Netanyahu is the False Prophet/Son of Perdition no matter what he says.  He doesn't fit the bill.

16 minutes ago, Sister said:

Do you trust the scriptures or Roman folklore?

It is written.  God called Lucifer the Son of the morning (no star) and Jesus is called the bright and morning star.  It doesn't matter what man says, because Satan has infiltrated the truth, and spread it to the ends of the earth.

So what God says is what goes.  How can that truth be distorted when it is written?  Is it justified to imply that Lucifer is also called the morning star and given the same title as Jesus just because folklore says it's so?

Lucifer is not a Hebrew word.

The name Lucifer is Latin for the name of the planet Venus.Its just a name used in the verse for the king of Babylon.

The scripture itself is talking about a man who dies.You claim the scripture is wrong and you say it is speaking about a spirit.

Good grief.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

You are basing you entire argument on a Latin word and its meaning and ignoring that scripture says he's a man.

6 minutes ago, Sister said:

Babylon consists of all the kingdoms of the world.  These kingdoms belong to Satan.  He runs the chaos.  Satan is the true King of his kingdom, which is Babylon.

Satan runs the king of the North and the King of the South.  I also believe that it is possible the king of the north today is NATO.  In the past it was Rome.  Satan cannot operate without his kingdoms. 

I'm confused about who you think the King of the North is today?  Is it an Israeli king, or a dead king of the past because you've implied both when you mentioned Moloch?

I say the proverb was not speaking of a fleshly king, but about Lucifer...that King who works behind the scenes and operates most wickedly, because the scriptures in that chapter state who God was really addressing, and you did not address this, but went out of context, so please address why God mentioned Lucifer just after he mentioned the King of Babylon?

The false Prophet/Son of perdition will enforce the Mark when he comes with all his armies.  I do not believe that Benjamin Netanyahu is the False Prophet/Son of Perdition no matter what he says.  He doesn't fit the bill.

False.

Babylon is described as a city that sits on seven hills and it reigns over the ten kings of the earth.

This is describing Jerusalem which is given an amount of time before those kings rise up and destroy it.

In fact,Jerusalem is the capital city of the little horn today.Has been ever since the little horn defeated the three in 1967.

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

This little horn situated upon the seven heads today is king of Babylon.

14 minutes ago, Sister said:

The false prophet does not give anyone his own mark.He gives the mark of the first beast which Benjamin netanyahu has spoken of.

The army does not conquer the first beast .It is given to the first beast and will practice the authority of the first beast on his behalf.

As Benjamin netanyahu government will continue to lose its own armed forces as is taking place in Israel,it will need the armed forces of the north from it's good friend and ally.

Shiloahsfoal

Thanks for the discussion.  It has been most interesting.

And for anyone following our conversation, what I am trying to convey is that Lucifer was indeed a created angel, and not just any angel but a high ranking angel called a cherub.  Lucifer was the name given to this angel because of his brightness as he was given much wisdom and beauty above all angels which is why is was called 'Son of the Morning' and stood out from amongst the other cherubs and angels.

His name is not Lucifer now however, because that brightness once in him has fully turned to darkness, but is called Satan or the Devil, or the Dragon, and in this proverb of Isaiah 14, God calls him the King of Babylon.  He is also addressed as the King of Tyre (Ezekiel 28:12), and the Assyrian (Isaiah 10:5, 24, 14:25) because Satan has always been the true king of all his empires through working and manipulating the kings of the nations, and he is the chief enemy of God, and of Christ and of all saints and men.

But everything must be taken in context of the proverbs or lamentations.  We have been given things to understand about history which actually happened, and things to understand of the spirit through God's speech which is on a deeper level of understanding.

And just as God has the power to transform man into spirit at the resurrection, he also has the power to transform wicked angels into men and to judge them like men, and kill them like men.  With their spiritual abilities and form stripped from them, they will be seen just like man, weak, but of a lower degree, and without mercy because they know better and have seen God and heard his voice and have partaken of the heavenly realm, but deceived us.....and Satan who was once called Lucifer holding the highest office will reduced to the lowest of the low and will die like a man in judgement.

Remember the angels that showed themself to Lot as men?  They transformed themselves into flesh. Imagine if they were not allowed to turn back into their true form, and had to stay in that human form?  Well this would not happen with the holy angels, but with the wicked angels they will be reduced to human form without any power and die like men when judgement comes for them.  God is turning everything around, and we will one day witness such amazing things.

9 hours ago, Sister said:

Shiloahsfoal

Thanks for the discussion.  It has been most interesting.

And for anyone following our conversation, what I am trying to convey is that Lucifer was indeed a created angel, and not just any angel but a high ranking angel called a cherub.  Lucifer was the name given to this angel because of his brightness as he was given much wisdom and beauty above all angels which is why is was called 'Son of the Morning' and stood out from amongst the other cherubs and angels.

His name is not Lucifer now however, because that brightness once in him has fully turned to darkness, but is called Satan or the Devil, or the Dragon, and in this proverb of Isaiah 14, God calls him the King of Babylon.  He is also addressed as the King of Tyre (Ezekiel 28:12), and the Assyrian (Isaiah 10:5, 24, 14:25) because Satan has always been the true king of all his empires through working and manipulating the kings of the nations, and he is the chief enemy of God, and of Christ and of all saints and men.

But everything must be taken in context of the proverbs or lamentations.  We have been given things to understand about history which actually happened, and things to understand of the spirit through God's speech which is on a deeper level of understanding.

And just as God has the power to transform man into spirit at the resurrection, he also has the power to transform wicked angels into men and to judge them like men, and kill them like men.  With their spiritual abilities and form stripped from them, they will be seen just like man, weak, but of a lower degree, and without mercy because they know better and have seen God and heard his voice and have partaken of the heavenly realm, but deceived us.....and Satan who was once called Lucifer holding the highest office will reduced to the lowest of the low and will die like a man in judgement.

Remember the angels that showed themself to Lot as men?  They transformed themselves into flesh. Imagine if they were not allowed to turn back into their true form, and had to stay in that human form?  Well this would not happen with the holy angels, but with the wicked angels they will be reduced to human form without any power and die like men when judgement comes for them.  God is turning everything around, and we will one day witness such amazing things.

Isaiah doesn't say anything about an angel.

Isaiah is talking about a man who persecutes Palestinians .Your going way out of context.

Here are Isaiah words concerning the man he is describing 

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Isaiah says this man smites the Palestinians and is then broken.Afterwhich all of Palestine will burn .This corresponds to the city of Jerusalem being taken by the beast from the abyss a few days before the day of the Lord in revelation 11.We may add that the beast which ascends from the abyss hates the city of Babylon and will make her naked and burn her with fire in revelation 17.

16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.