• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.86
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/23/2024 at 12:20 AM, dad2 said:

I have covered everything you have said here and don't want to repeat myself. Since you don't understand science and how it applies to God's Word this conversation is at an end.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,507
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

8 hours ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

I have covered everything you have said here and don't want to repeat myself. Since you don't understand science and how it applies to God's Word this conversation is at an end.

I assumed you realized you ran out of steam days ago. I guess it took awhile. Pretending there is some mystery secret unspeakable science you comprehend that you could somehow not post on the issues here is dishonest and ridiculous. I have seen what science preaches on these matters. They expound upon the natural realities of the present, trying to explain all the past and future by these.

Then you mentioned some made up left field nonsense about 'Lucifer's flood'. More foolishness. Neither bible or science. You are done all right!

Then you alluded to many 'global floods' in the past. Another foolish crock.

Then in your last post you displayed a true ignorance of the bible by saying this "biblical account of the floods I've mentioned"

Sorry I didn't let you get away with pretending you were leaving the discussion in victory. Unless you can clean up your act, you don't even have anything worthy of debate or mild consideration.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.86

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

I assumed you realized you ran out of steam days ago. I guess it took awhile. Pretending there is some mystery secret unspeakable science you comprehend that you could somehow not post on the issues here is dishonest and ridiculous. I have seen what science preaches on these matters. They expound upon the natural realities of the present, trying to explain all the past and future by these.

Then you mentioned some made up left field nonsense about 'Lucifer's flood'. More foolishness. Neither bible or science. You are done all right!

Then you alluded to many 'global floods' in the past. Another foolish crock.

Then in your last post you displayed a true ignorance of the bible by saying this "biblical account of the floods I've mentioned"

Sorry I didn't let you get away with pretending you were leaving the discussion in victory. Unless you can clean up your act, you don't even have anything worthy of debate or mild consideration.

Goodbye.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,507
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

3 hours ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

Goodbye.

amen