IGNORED

So, the biggest question on the rise from abortionists.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

4 hours ago, Tristen said:

Embryos are an early stage of human development that happens after fertilization. Embryos are (diploid) humans - not just (haploid) sperm or eggs. They meet every reasonable criteria of a living human - which is why the question is being asked by pro-abortionists - they are trying to insinuate that even we anti-abortionists would treat them as non-human if put in this absurd position.

But their logic doesn't stand up to much scrutiny.

My point was completely missed and that's quite alright... 

I was wondering what God's Perspective may be- for even wasting sperm seems to be displeasing in the Eyes of God as mentioned in the Scriptures or maybe not,I don't really know but I do know or should know that posting any thoughts on WCF is in vain  all too often.Its a rare thing as of late to hear" oh, I see where your coming from" .....

Be Blessed

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,367
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

My point was completely missed and that's quite alright... 

Sorry, I was just clarifying something that seemed to confuse a few people.

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I was wondering what God's Perspective may be- for even wasting sperm seems to be displeasing in the Eyes of God as mentioned in the Scriptures or maybe not,I don't really know

I don't think "wasting sperm" is a serious issue to God. Both sperm and eggs are wasted routinely via normal, God-designed biological processes.

The issue with Onan was that he intentionally failed his duty to his brother.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

A little off-topic, sorry. There is a ton of secular vs. theological debate in this area. Many Christians agree life begins at the very moment of conception. I would link some videos showing our modern technology recording it, but…

There is a bright flash of light in the womb at the precise moment of conception. Science is unsure what it is or what causes it; some guess it is a chemical reaction. It is the spark of life, the instant we become a living soul, but a guess.

In this modern age, designer babies and artificial wombs are a reality. I will omit how that satisfies the desires of the alternative lifestyle crowd and others. How do things like this impact morals, values, and secular law?

What laws protect the unborn and their rights? Two standards in our statutes affect the human rights of those who cannot defend themselves. It boils down to the wanted and the unwanted—a woman's right to choose to carry an appendage (fetus) or not to term.

Considering the contradiction in law and values, just looking at this from an unborn child's perspective from the outside as an advocate.

Millions of babies are legally aborted for convenience, most paid for or subsidized at taxpayer expense. An expectant mother, by intent or accident by another, kills her fetus in the womb; it then is a homicide criminal and may be prosecuted.

It is too long to document or detail, but some of the best legal minds have met to hash out near future laws and rights to what constitutes a human being and variances. Yes, you heard it right. If anyone missed the memo, our government (and the world) are biologically tinkering with DNA to manufacture super soldiers. Our American government even announced it to keep up with the Joneses.

Some food for transhumanism thought for those interested:

Inside DARPA's Attempts to Engineer a Futuristic Super-Soldier - The Atlantic

DARPA Has Genetically Engineered Super Blood to Protect Soldiers From a Major Threat (mic.com)

I think these technologies developing have the mark of the Beast and boils written all over them. Militaries always get first use of technology to weaponize it before civilian use.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/17/2023 at 11:14 PM, The_Patriot21 said:

Wow...thats a wild hypothetical scenario/question. Like...way out there...and it can play out multiple ways depending on the situation. Are we talking fertilized embryo or non?

If it's non fertilized...then what is the point of the discussion? They're not alive-yet. So the choice is obviously the 5 year old.

If it's fertilized embryos...well, assuming they're outside of the womb...they have to be stored properly. and transported properly. Though, with how tiny they are, you could realistically carry them and the 5 year old, but unless you could get them into cold storage immediately, they wouldn't live long. So the answer there is, grab the 5 year old. You can of course pocket the embryos, but they're likely a lost cause anyway.

Now if they're still in the wombs...how about just lead all 10 pregnant women out. Most pregnant women are indeed capable of walking. Rescue the 5 year old. 

Logically that's the way it works out best in each scenario. it's kinda ridiculous scenario, but logically that's really the proper answer(s)

It's not often I read common sense in to your posts, but this was pure common sense in to this post, loll, assuming no one is passed out from smoke inhalation, which is the only caveat I can think, as long as no one is passed out from smoke inhalation, that's all I can think of is what could be it the main caveat, etc. 

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

On 9/23/2023 at 7:42 PM, believeinHim said:

It's not often I read common sense in to your posts, but this was pure common sense in to this post, loll, assuming no one is passed out from smoke inhalation, which is the only caveat I can think, as long as no one is passed out from smoke inhalation, that's all I can think of is what could be it the main caveat, etc. 

So, you take a post, where I actually got the scientific definition of embryo wrong, and say I made perfect sense, and then go off on smoke inhalation...which in reality has no bearing on the topic at hand, at all and makes absolutely zero sense....

In any case I'm glad you approve, but I would appreciate in the future you taking the time to read through my posts because I go to great lengths to make sure they are understandable, and for the most part, everyone understands them. Your the only one who consistently does not, which tells me that the issue with your understanding lies with you.

4 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

So, you take a post, where I actually got the scientific definition of embryo wrong, and say I made perfect sense, and then go off on smoke inhalation...which in reality has no bearing on the topic at hand, at all and makes absolutely zero sense....

In any case I'm glad you approve, but I would appreciate in the future you taking the time to read through my posts because I go to great lengths to make sure they are understandable, and for the most part, everyone understands them. Your the only one who consistently does not, which tells me that the issue with your understanding lies with you.

I did read all of  your post ? Which part did you get wrong ? I read all of your post, I don't see which science is wrong ?

4 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

I did read all of y our post ? I am confused, at the confusion ?

On 9/18/2023 at 12:01 AM, Deborah_ said:

If they are emryos, then they must be fertilised (otherwise, they would be frozen ova/eggs).

But they can't survive and develop into people unless they are implanted into wombs - and even then, probably most will not develop or will be lost through miscarriage. Sadly, most frozen embryos end up being destroyed because they are "surplus to requirements".

So the logical choice is to save the 5-year-old.

This is what I thought Patriot meant in his initial post. I don't know which words are the correct terms,Or whatever, But I know that a fertilized embryo or whatever, Can't survive outside of frozenness. Loll. This is how I read Patriot's post. :101:

18 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

I have never been one to shy away from when I don't understand something, Patriot, that's not me, either. I did read all of it. I don't understand ? You made some comment about pregnant women can indeed walk, as if they would ever say they can't ? That's how I read that, anyway.

I have never been married, and I have never been with a man, as a result of that. My mom went over the obvious with me, but I  didn't even know about my own biological clock until I did my own internet search on it.

Couple that with them being on here and reading someone actually talking about Sarai, or Sarah, or whichever way means which, as if that can actually happen in a natural way in this time, and I am really confused.

I don't know all of the correct terminology. I truly don't understand. My mom went over the obvious with me, but I have never been married, and never been with a man. It is unclear if I would even be able to carry a baby to term, given my health conditions. I have a Serious Mental Illness, and am on several medications. A pregnancy for me could result in danger to the mother, which in case, meaning me.

I have been too busy being sick, and falling in love several times, only to either not be pursued, or to be rejected. I truly do not understand.

My mom went over the obvious with me, but unless I am actually married, then I am obviously not active being that I am a Christian, and that is and has always been a requirement for me. I have not had to think about all of this stuff, I have been too busy being sick.

The smoke inhalation, was due to your kind of weird comment about how pregnant women can walk, as if you think a pregnant woman would ever say she can't ? So, I laughed, Because I am not a feminist, and I myself know first hand how annoying my own gender can be. I find stuff like that funny, sometimes. I do not believe in the progressive Christian theories that are of some who are Christians. I believe women are fully capable of being responsible for themselves, unless something is wrong, which is the case of with me. I have a Serious Illness, and Disability in my brain.

So, if the science you posted was wrong, I truly don't know where. I put a laughing reaction at the off comment about pregnant women and walking. It was kind of a backhanded comment, but it's still funny because I am a woman, and I already know about my own gender, since I am a woman. Off comment, yes, funny, yes. Truthful, yes. I already know all of this stuff.

But, as far as the embryo, or whatever, or the science being off, or whatever, I truly did not catch that, and I still haven't. 

I have been too busy being sick with an illness in my brain, and I have never been married, nor active, as a result. I am 38 1~2, and I am still waiting for my husband, IF, he is out there. Which, yes, I am attracted to a few. A select few, but a few.

But, I have never been with any of them, and too sick to know anything about the science behind all of the pregnancy stuff. A pregnancy for me, could end up in danger to the mother. Assuming there aren't anyone trying to say that a disorder in your brain, isn't physical. That it isn't a physical illness.

If we can get past people thinking that a disorder in your brain, isn't physical, and is physical, then it could result in a danger to the mother, potentially, not to mention, I am getting way too old for it, as well. Way too old for it, now, way, way, way too old for it now. Almost, to the point of becoming barren, I am almost now a barren woman, which may be a good thing for my particular case, being of all of my health issues. Not having kids, for me personally, may be a healthier this for me, personally.

I don't like it, and it makes me sad, but it may be the best thing for me. I am too busy learning the science behind my brain, and which medications to take, and being on every different combination of them, than I am about the science behind pregnancy. It might be too much for me. It could result in a danger to the mother. Potentially. Plus, women in public education aren't really taught any of this, either, I don't think, but for me, I just haven't been well enough to have to be concerned with it, for myself. 

I was home schooled, and I still have not been in a position where I have had to think about it. If that changes, Worthy will probably be the first to know, after my parents ~ family, etc, but I don't think it's going to.

I don't think anything is going to change, and I have no indication that it will anytime soon. So, no, I don't understand which part of the science was wrong, and yes, I did read all of it. I read all of your post. I still don't know which part of the science was wrong. :noidea:

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

4 hours ago, believeinHim said:

I have never been one to shy away from when I don't understand something, Patriot, that's not me, either. I did read all of it. I don't understand ? You made some comment about pregnant women can indeed walk, as if they would ever say they can't ? That's how I read that, anyway.

I have never been married, and I have never been with a man, as a result of that. My mom went over the obvious with me, but I  didn't even know about my own biological clock until I did my own internet search on it.

Couple that with them being on here and reading someone actually talking about Sarai, or Sarah, or whichever way means which, as if that can actually happen in a natural way in this time, and I am really confused.

I don't know all of the correct terminology. I truly don't understand. My mom went over the obvious with me, but I have never been married, and never been with a man. It is unclear if I would even be able to carry a baby to term, given my health conditions. I have a Serious Mental Illness, and am on several medications. A pregnancy for me could result in danger to the mother, which in case, meaning me.

I have been too busy being sick, and falling in love several times, only to either not be pursued, or to be rejected. I truly do not understand.

My mom went over the obvious with me, but unless I am actually married, then I am obviously not active being that I am a Christian, and that is and has always been a requirement for me. I have not had to think about all of this stuff, I have been too busy being sick.

The smoke inhalation, was due to your kind of weird comment about how pregnant women can walk, as if you think a pregnant woman would ever say she can't ? So, I laughed, Because I am not a feminist, and I myself know first hand how annoying my own gender can be. I find stuff like that funny, sometimes. I do not believe in the progressive Christian theories that are of some who are Christians. I believe women are fully capable of being responsible for themselves, unless something is wrong, which is the case of with me. I have a Serious Illness, and Disability in my brain.

So, if the science you posted was wrong, I truly don't know where. I put a laughing reaction at the off comment about pregnant women and walking. It was kind of a backhanded comment, but it's still funny because I am a woman, and I already know about my own gender, since I am a woman. Off comment, yes, funny, yes. Truthful, yes. I already know all of this stuff.

But, as far as the embryo, or whatever, or the science being off, or whatever, I truly did not catch that, and I still haven't. 

I have been too busy being sick with an illness in my brain, and I have never been married, nor active, as a result. I am 38 1~2, and I am still waiting for my husband, IF, he is out there. Which, yes, I am attracted to a few. A select few, but a few.

But, I have never been with any of them, and too sick to know anything about the science behind all of the pregnancy stuff. A pregnancy for me, could end up in danger to the mother. Assuming there aren't anyone trying to say that a disorder in your brain, isn't physical. That it isn't a physical illness.

If we can get past people thinking that a disorder in your brain, isn't physical, and is physical, then it could result in a danger to the mother, potentially, not to mention, I am getting way too old for it, as well. Way too old for it, now, way, way, way too old for it now. Almost, to the point of becoming barren, I am almost now a barren woman, which may be a good thing for my particular case, being of all of my health issues. Not having kids, for me personally, may be a healthier this for me, personally.

I don't like it, and it makes me sad, but it may be the best thing for me. I am too busy learning the science behind my brain, and which medications to take, and being on every different combination of them, than I am about the science behind pregnancy. It might be too much for me. It could result in a danger to the mother. Potentially. Plus, women in public education aren't really taught any of this, either, I don't think, but for me, I just haven't been well enough to have to be concerned with it, for myself. 

I was home schooled, and I still have not been in a position where I have had to think about it. If that changes, Worthy will probably be the first to know, after my parents ~ family, etc, but I don't think it's going to.

I don't think anything is going to change, and I have no indication that it will anytime soon. So, no, I don't understand which part of the science was wrong, and yes, I did read all of it. I read all of your post. I still don't know which part of the science was wrong. :noidea:

Fair enough. My walking comment was basically saying if the baby is in the womb let her walk out of the fire.

I did get the scientific part wrong...a embryo is a fertilized egg, at the time I answered the question, my mind was thinking it was a unfertilized egg for some strange reason, which was incorrect.

As far as the smoke inhalation, that is again on me. It's been so long since I made that post that I forgot exactly what I said, and in the past there have been multiple occasions where I said something very clear, but contrary to what you wanted to believe and you accused me of being "unclear" and I allowed that frustration, to cloud my view of what you said.

And for that, I was in the wrong and I apologize. You were clear in this case, I was the one being confusing.