IGNORED

Christ's commandments for his witnesses

Shilohsfoal

Guest AFlameOfFire

I just wanted to takle what you initially set forth but I am not going to continue while you keep moving the goal posts until we get through the entire book of revelation. I also know only in part concerning many of these things but I will  speak only what I do know.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AFlameOfFire
8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The time of God's wrath is after the two witnesses are finished having their own wrath upon the nations.

The two witnesses have ascended into heaven where it burns with a fervent heat at the time of God's wrath.

Revelation 11

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

A time where there seems to be no remedy

2 Ch 36: 16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets,  until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

Edited by AFlameOfFire

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I just wanted to takle what you initially set forth but I am not going to continue while you keep moving the goal posts until we get through the entire book of revelation. I also know only in part concerning many of these things but I will  speak only what I do know.

Well,here's is something else that takes place in Israel while the two witnesses occupy Jerusalem.

Everyone gets the mark of the beast on Israel.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

6 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

A time where there seems to be no remedy

2 Ch 36: 16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets,  until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

The prophets of God are killed by those who occupy Jerusalem for those 42 months.

The fact that Jerusalem doesn't kill the two witnesses should tell you something is wrong.

Mathew 23

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate

Guest AFlameOfFire

So you believe the two witnesses that ascended in a cloud to heaven are of this other beast that comes up after which had two horns like a Lamb but who speak like a dragon?

I dont know where to go with that sorry.

19 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Yes Jesus is their Lord so what's wrong if Elohim empower them to destroy people who want to destroy them ONLY ?

What's wrong with them breaking the comandments their Lord has given them?

Think about what you saying for a minute.And think about the comandments Christ gives to his servants in the gospel.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/20/2023 at 11:01 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Or can anyone prove that the two witnesses of Christ are doing as Christ taught when they kill and torment their enemies?

I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,095
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

Zechariah 4 and 5

Then I answered and said to him, “What are these two olive trees—at the right of the lampstand and at its left?” And I further answered and said to him, “What are these two olive branches that drip into the receptacles of the two gold pipes from which the golden oil drains?” Then he answered me and said, “Do you not know what these are?” And I said, “No, my Lord.” So he said, “These are the two anointed ones, who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth.”

And he said to me, “What do you see?” So I answered, “I see a flying scroll. Its length is twenty cubits and its width ten cubits.” Then he said to me, “This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole earth: ‘Every thief shall be expelled,’ according to this side of the scroll; and, ‘Every perjurer shall be expelled,’ according to that side of it.” “I will send out the curse,” says the Lord of hosts; “It shall enter the house of the thief And the house of the one who swears falsely by My name. It shall remain in the midst of his house And consume it, with its timber and stones.”

Revelation 11

3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. 6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

Edited by Renskedejonge

23 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

So how many people did Jesus kill and torment during his time,times and a half ministry?

Let us count the deaths.