Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not sure how many times people have tried to convince me that the witnesses of Jesus Christ who kill and torment other people are doing God's will .Over and over again they preach that those who witness for Jesus are supposed to execute God's wrath for 1260 days even though scripture says the time of God's wrath is after the two witnesses of Christ have died.

Why do people believe and teach it's good to kill and torment other people in Jesus name?

Where does Jesus ever tell anyone that they are supposed to kill other people?

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Scripture says their Lord was crucified signifying that Jesus Christ is in fact their Lord.Now someone who is familiar with the words of their Lord please show me in the gospel where their Lord commands his witnesses to kill and torment other people in his name.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does Jesus ever tell his witnesses to kill or torment other people?

Or can anyone prove that the two witnesses of Christ are doing as Christ taught when they kill and torment their enemies?

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

On 9/20/2023 at 9:36 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Where does Jesus ever tell his witnesses to kill or torment other people?

It was Elohim (not Jesus) who commanded that particular 2 witnesses for the end times purpose in the great tribulation only, after the rapture of the church.

Edited by R. Hartono

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

It was Elohim (not Jesus) who commanded that particular 2 witnesses for the end times purpose in the great tribulation only, after the rapture of the church.

According to revelation ,the Lord of the two witnesses was crucified.

Are you saying it was Elohim that was crucified?

Revelation 11

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

And if Jesus is their Lord,then they should be doing what their Lord commanded them to do.

Or do you say they should do the opposite of everything their Lord commands them?

Mathew 24:48-51

But suppose that servant is wicked and says in his heart, ‘My master will be away a long time.’

And he begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards.

The master of that servant will come on a day he does not expect and at an hour he does not anticipate.

Then he will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

If in fact their Lord was crucified,as scripture says.Then I would hope they would do exactly as their master commands them.

Guest AFlameOfFire
On 9/20/2023 at 12:01 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Or can anyone prove that the two witnesses of Christ are doing as Christ taught when they kill and torment their enemies?

I posted on this before, the LORD says to his prophet here

Jerm 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD

And likewise earlier here of his word (and speaking the same)

Jerm 5:14 Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

And then here of these two prophets...

Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Here also, being slain means killed here

Hosea 6:5 Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.

8 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I posted on this before, the LORD says to his prophet here

Jerm 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD

And likewise earlier here of his word (and speaking the same)

Jerm 5:14 Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

And then here of these two prophets...

Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Here also, being slain means killed here

Hosea 6:5 Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.

So we here did Christ command his witnesses to kill and torment other people?

You know Jesus.The guy who came preaching the gospel and was killed because they hated him.He didn't do what they said he supposed to do and so they rejected him and his word.

Where did Jesus command anyone to kill and torment other people?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Guest AFlameOfFire
5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So we here did Christ command his witnesses to kill and torment other people?

You know Jesus.The guy who came preaching the gospel and was killed because they hated him.He didn't do what they said he supposed to do and so they rejected him and his word.

Where did Jesus command anyone to kill and torment other people?

Where do you see them killing anyone by their own hand?

I need to keep in mind that you are not a believer Christ, so catching what is being spoken in the picture might be difficult, if not impossible for you to catch.

1 hour ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I need to keep in mind that you are not a believer Christ, so catching what is being spoken in the picture might be difficult, if not impossible for you to catch.

According to scripture,the two witnesses gives the order to fire as is often the case in the armed forces.Being leaders and having authority to give orders such as the command to fire gives them power to kill without actually using their hands.

It's a lot like how Pontis Pilate was given power from God to kill whom he wanted.But he needed only to give the order to kill .He didn't need to dirty his hands any.

John 19:11

Jesus answered, “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.”

Revelation 11

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

FIRE COMMANDS

B-73. Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4 for more information).

So ,where did you say Jesus told his witnesses to kill and torment other people as scripture says the two witnesses do?

1 hour ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I take it,you don't have any verses where Jesus commands his servants to kill or torment other people.