• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

This is my original question.

Where does Jesus ever tell anyone that they are supposed to kill other people?

No one must know Jesus's commandments he has given his witnesses because no one quotes Jesus's commandments..They offered everything in the bible except any of Jesus's commandments to his witnesses.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AFlameOfFire

The LORD being willing to kill for the sake of His prophets is shown

On Abraham's behalf, seeing he is a prophet

Gen 20:7 Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live:  and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.

A good example of...

Psalm 105:14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;

Psalm 105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

In Revelation the power is given them if any man sought to hurt/harm them

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So how many people did Jesus kill and torment during his time,times and a half ministry?

Let us count the deaths.

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Just now, Stewardofthemystery said:
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

That would be none.

Jesus didn't kill a single person nor did he torment anyone.In fact he gave his own life so that anyone who might believe in him could receive everlasting life.

There is no greater love than this.

Guest AFlameOfFire

Not yet anyway for these

Mat 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

28 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

The LORD being willing to kill for the sake of His prophets is shown

On Abraham's behalf, seeing he is a prophet

Gen 20:7 Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live:  and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.

A good example of...

Psalm 105:14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;

Psalm 105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

In Revelation the power is given them if any man sought to hurt/harm them

You still have not quoted Christ giving his witnesses commandments.Whats wrong ?

It appears you don't know any of Jesus commandments to his witnesses.Should I quoted them for you so that you might know what your Lord commands of his servants?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

24 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus didn't kill a single person nor did he torment anyone.In fact he gave his own life so that anyone who might believe in him could receive everlasting life.

There is no greater love than this.

And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works

Guest AFlameOfFire

It shows us the the Lord at His right hand would strije through kings in the day of his wrath

Psalm 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The Lord shall strike through kings

Psalm 110:5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

Which in "his times" he shall shew...

1Ti 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

In such a time shown in his wrath...

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Pucker up 

Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little.

Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

1Thes 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

1 minute ago, AFlameOfFire said:

It shows us the the Lord at His right hand would strije through kings in the day of his wrath

Psalm 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The Lord shall strike through kings

Psalm 110:5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

Which in "his times" he shall shew...

1Ti 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

In such a time shown in his wrath...

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Pucker up 

Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little.

Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

1Thes 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Still,not one quote of Christ commandments to his witnesses.

Do you know not one,?

2 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works

Name one person Jesus killed.

Just one.