IGNORED

Christ's commandments for his witnesses

Shilohsfoal

Guest AFlameOfFire
7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Scripture does not say they have spiritual weapons.Scripture says fire proceeded from their mouths and kills their enemies.

Then their enemies kill them.I suppose you believe their enemies fight fire with fire and kill them with the spiritual weapons you are talking about.

2 Cr 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

If the weapons are not carnal but mighty through God (Who is Spirit) and Ephes 6:3 the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God how isnt  that spiritual weapon? His word is shown as a sword, a fire, our shield is of faith, etc.

I maintain the that which IS carnal does use carnal man power/weapons, but thats not the weapons of our warfare which are spiritual. Not all fire is equal

There are these two 

Numbers 26:61 And Nadab and Abihu died, when they offered strange fire before the LORD.

There are these two

Luke 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven
and consume them, even as Elias did?

Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

There are these two given power in this manner

Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed

Edited by AFlameOfFire

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  12.12
  • Days Won:  31

8 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

2 Cr 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

If the weapons are not carnal but mighty through God (Who is Spirit) and Ephes 6:3 the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God how isnt  that spiritual weapon? His word is shown as a sword, a fire, our shield is of faith, etc.

I maintain the that which IS carnal does use carnal man power/weapons, but thats not the weapons of our warfare which are spiritual. Not all fire is equal

There are these two 

Numbers 26:61 And Nadab and Abihu died, when they offered strange fire before the LORD.

There are these two

Luke 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven

Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed

@AFlameOfFire Great passage from Ephesians 6, the whole armor of God.............

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/11/2023 at 2:00 PM, AFlameOfFire said:

There are these two 

There are these two

As you have quoted Christ rebuking his witnesses so they they do not make fire come down from heaven to devour men,You should know Christ does not want his witnesses to kill.

President Donald Trump will send the two witnesses and their army to save Israel.

They will fail.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

On 10/10/2023 at 7:26 PM, R. Hartono said:

Are you saying they are wrong to be given power by Elohim to destroy people who try to kill them ? SMH

Was Pontis Pilate wrong?

Pontis Pilate was given power from above and he had power to kill by simply giving the order to kill.Just one would from his mouth is all it took.

So was he right or wrong for killing other people?Was Adolf hitler right or wrong?Is hamas right or wrong?

As I see it.The two witnesses should know better but apparently ,they don't fear God.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Guest AFlameOfFire
8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

As you have quoted Christ rebuking his witnesses so they they do not make fire come down from heaven to devour men,

Thats right the two witnesses do not cause fire to come down from heaven

We have this one doing that

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And fire that comes down from God out of heaven here to devour them

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And this kind of fire out of a prophets mouth to devour them

Jerm 5:14 Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

The same fire that devoureth them here

Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

You should know Christ does not want his witnesses to kill.

You never answered who killed Ananais and his wife, was it by the hearing of the word of God in Peter or was it Peters word that caused them to drop dead

Didnt Elisha follow after Elijah?

2 Kings 2:33 And he (Elisha) went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

2 Kings 2:34 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Did Elisha personally kill the "42" little children or was it just wishful thinking and pure coincidence that it was just the two she bears killed them?

President Donald Trump will send the two witnesses and their army to save Israel.

They will fail.

You believe the Donald is one of the trumps in the book of Revelation?

Edited by AFlameOfFire

49 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Thats right the two witnesses do not cause fire to come down from heaven

We have this one doing that

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And fire that comes down from God out of heaven here to devour them

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And this kind of fire out of a prophets mouth to devour them

Jerm 5:14 Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

The same fire that devoureth them here

Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

You never answered who killed Ananais and his wife, was it by the hearing of the word of God in Peter or was it Peters word that caused them to drop dead

Didnt Elisha follow after Elijah?

2 Kings 2:33 And he (Elisha) went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

2 Kings 2:34 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Did Elisha personally kill the "42" little children or was it just wishful thinking and pure coincidence that it was just the two she bears killed them?

You believe the Donald is one of the trumps in the book of Revelation?

No,the Donald is the person who gives Israel a host.He sends Israel the two witnesses to protect Israel from its enemies.

The two witnesses fail and the people of Israel and murdered and the women raped.

Zech 14

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

The two witnesses will lay dead in the street while the women of Jerusalem are all being raped.What just happened to Israel is only a preview of things to come.

Guest AFlameOfFire
1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,the Donald is the person who gives Israel a host.He sends Israel the two witnesses to protect Israel from its enemies.

The two witnesses fail and the people of Israel and murdered and the women raped.

Zech 14

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

The two witnesses will lay dead in the street while the women of Jerusalem are all being raped.What just happened to Israel is only a preview of things to come.

Jesus said,

And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, 
and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.

And when these shall have finished their testimony they too will be killed

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them,  and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Whether it is Jesus before Pilate, or the two witnesses before the beast, in neither place can they have power at all against them, except it were given them. That doesn't mean failure on Jesus part or the two witnesses part. None of them were killed before they finished their testimonies

And all of them ascend to heaven in a cloud after they are killed

Here

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

And after these were killed 

Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Not seeing how the Donald fits into any of this, but we can probrably check back here and see how well this ages.

Edited by AFlameOfFire

51 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Jesus said,

And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, 
and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.

And when these shall have finished their testimony they too will be killed

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them,  and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Whether it is Jesus before Pilate, or the two witnesses before the beast, in neither place can they have power at all against them, except it were given them. That doesn't mean failure on Jesus part or the two witnesses part. None of them were killed before they finished their testimonies

And all of them ascend to heaven in a cloud after they are killed

Here

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

And after these were killed 

Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Not seeing how the Donald fits into any of this, but we can probrably check back here and see how well this ages.

You can check back if you like 

As  for the two witnesses.The cloud they ascend into heaven contains a lake of fire.

It will look similar to this cloud.It is at that same time Jerusalem is desolated.

image.png.cc5b1d07f42e15943bc6e8ce49b4c12e.png

Going to be hot where they are going.

Have you not read ,the heavens will burn with a fervent heat on that day.

I used to have an awesome video of this explosion but lost it.It is exactly as John described it with the  earthquake ,heavens departing from the earth like a scroll being rolled together.

The only thing left in Jerusalem will be the saints walking on a sea of glass.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Guest AFlameOfFire
3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You can check back if you like 

As  for the two witnesses.The cloud they ascend into heaven contains a lake of fire.

It will look similar to this cloud.It is at that same time Jerusalem is desolated.

image.png.cc5b1d07f42e15943bc6e8ce49b4c12e.png

Going to be hot where they are going.

That's imaginative, so do you think Jesus went up in a hot mushroom cloud to heaven too or just the two witnesses go up in one? 

Jesus goes up in a white fluffy cloud but they do not, because the beast nukes the two witnesses?

Just now, AFlameOfFire said:

That's imaginative, so do you think Jesus went up in a hot mushroom cloud to heaven too or just the two witnesses go up in one? 

Jesus goes up in a white fluffy cloud but they do not, because the beast nukes the two witnesses?

So you believe the day of the Lord will be full of fluffy white clouds?

lol

I've read of it being called many things but white fluffy is a new one on me.

roflol

Here,get an education on what the day of the Lord is like and what happens to the people of Israel on that day and why it happens to them.The two witnesses brought this upon them.

The Day of the Lord

18 Woe to you who long
    for the day of the Lord!
Why do you long for the day of the Lord?
    That day will be darkness, not light.
19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion
    only to meet a bear,
as though he entered his house
    and rested his hand on the wall
    only to have a snake bite him.
20 Will not the day of the Lord be darkness, not light—
    pitch-dark, without a ray of brightness?

21 “I hate, I despise your religious festivals;
    your assemblies are a stench to me.
22 Even though you bring me burnt offerings and grain offerings,
    I will not accept them.
Though you bring choice fellowship offerings,
    I will have no regard for them.
23 Away with the noise of your songs!
    I will not listen to the music of your harps.

24 But let justice roll on like a river,
    righteousness like a never-failing stream!

25 “Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings
    forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
    the pedestal of your idols,
    the star of your god[b]
    which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
    says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.