• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.56
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I understand there are things we don't know.I also know that Paul was not sent to baptise but he did anyway.He probably wrote a few things he wasnt told to write as well.

If you can throw out ONE THING then throw it all out. 

If you believe GOD isn't in control then what is the point?  If you don't believe HIS WORDS ARE PURE WORDS, then what are you doing?

Ever think you might just not yet have come to UNDERSTANDING and it isn't the words of God at all but your lack of wisdom and knowledge in them?  

1(To the chief Musician upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David.) Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.

2They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

3The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:

4Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?

5For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

7Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

8The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.Ps 12

Guest AFlameOfFire
40 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I agree, and none of us do know those things do we, they are still sealed. 

Do you think I am saying anything that shouldn't be said?  I don't understand the reason for your post. 

I responded to Shilohsfoal words with scripture.

I did not read your post DeighAnn, just Shilohsfoal's.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

If you can throw out ONE THING then throw it all out. 

If you believe GOD isn't in control then what is the point?  If you don't believe HIS WORDS ARE PURE WORDS, then what are you doing?

Ever think you might just not yet have come to UNDERSTANDING and it isn't the words of God at all but your lack of wisdom and knowledge in them?  

1(To the chief Musician upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David.) Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.

2They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

3The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:

4Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?

5For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

7Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

8The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.Ps 12

Why should I believe God is in control of everything Paul and Peter did and said?

Like Paul said,he was not sent to baptise but he didn't it on his own accord.

Why should I then blame God for something Paul did that he was not sent to do?

22 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Why should I believe God is in control of everything Paul and Peter did and said?

Like Paul said,he was not sent to baptise but he didn't it on his own accord.

Why should I then blame God for something Paul did that he was not sent to do?

Why are you blaming anyone for anything, just rightly divide.  All the words have a reason for being there, whether we understand them or not.  

Just because that WASN'T the specific REASON he was sent, HE WAS still sent under the commands of the Lord just as we are correct?  

5And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

6He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

7And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

8And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

9And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

10Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

11Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.

12And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,

13Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.

14And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.

15So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

16Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

17And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. mt 28

Edited by DeighAnn

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Why are you blaming anyone for anything, just rightly divide.  All the words have a reason for being there, whether we understand them or not.  

Just because that WASN'T the specific REASON he was sent, HE WAS still sent under the commands of the Lord just as we are correct?  

5And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

6He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

7And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

8And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

9And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

10Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

11Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.

12And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,

13Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.

14And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.

15So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

16Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

17And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. mt 28

What is it that you can't comprehend?

Paul said he was not sent to baptise after he saw what he was doing was causing decision within the church.

He was wrong for doing it and he admitted his fault.

He even thanked God he did not baptise more than he had because he realized his error.

And yes those words are written.

He wrote them.

He blamed himself.

And quoting what Jesus said to someone else does not correct Paul's error.

I'm not sure why some people confuse Paul for God .God is infallible.Paul is not.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

On 9/28/2023 at 10:29 AM, DeighAnn said:

Behold, a mystery to you I tell.

all not we will sleep

WHAT IS REVEALED?  NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE

WHAT IS NOT COVERED IN THE MYSTERY?   THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY DIED

The mystery covers both the living and the dead believers...you are completely wrong...those who have already died were addressed directly by Paul in 1 Thess. 4 concerning the saints who had fallen asleep...

WHAT IS NOT COVERED IN THE MYSTERY?   THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY DIED. 

But I would not have you ignorant brethren concerning those who have fallen asleep...

He then goes on to say what will happen to those who have fallen asleep in Christ;

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout and with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God,

AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST...

He absolutely told them what would happen to the dead saints...they would rise first AND they would be raised in incorruptible bodies...

In this mystery he also reveals to them what will happen to the dead when they are raised:

'In a moment, in a twinkling of an eye, at the last trump...for the trumpet shall sound...

AND THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE (THIS IS THE DEAD) AND

WE (THE LIVING) SHALL BE CHANGED...

WHAT IS NOT COVERED IN THE MYSTERY?   THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY DIED. 

WHAT IS COVERED IN THE MYSTERY? THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY DIED.

Here the mystery covers the dead and the living...it is completely false that he did not reveal anything about the dead...this is in order to prop up the false belief that the dead are raised as each individual dies.

ALL ARE CHANGED AT THE LAST TRUMP...ALL MEANS ALL, BOTH LIVING AND DEAD...

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY WRONG!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

The mystery covers both the living and the dead believers...you are completely wrong...those who have already died were addressed directly by Paul in 1 Thess. 4 concerning the saints who had fallen asleep...

Then what is the rest of 1 Corinth 15 about?  That Adams sin brought death IN this age, but Christs sacrifice doesn't accomplish anything until the end of the 'last day'?  

How is that any different than what was going on under the OLD TEST?  

We know their FLESH body is dead, but WHAT other part of them is DEAD?  

Are we raised up at OUR death or are we raised up on the last day?  

9 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

He then goes on to say what will happen to those who have fallen asleep in Christ;

What does he say happens to those who fall asleep in Christ?

10 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

'In a moment, in a twinkling of an eye, at the last trump...for the trumpet shall sound...

AND THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED INCORRUPTIBLE (THIS IS THE DEAD) AND

WE (THE LIVING) SHALL BE CHANGED...

Here comes Christ and ALL THE HOLY SAINTS from heaven

the trumpet sounds

the dead are raised.  

HOW DO YOU GET ALL THE HOLY SAINTS with CHRIST 

to AMONGST THE DEAD

TO RESURRECT AGAIN

I don't think its a hard question.  WHAT scripture TELLS US THOSE RETURNING

GO TO THE GRAVE TO BE RAISED?  

they are coming back so they have ALREADY BEEN RAISED UP.  DID THEY GOD FORGET THE SPIRITUAL BODY?  Did He let it go into the corruption of the earth?  

And FYI, it is THE DEAD who are raised. 

What is the Lords Day for?  ONLY THE PEOPLE who out of the last 2000 years didn't hear the words of GOD?  Should ALL the people who died over the past 2000 years be given the same chance you and I were?  

If the Lords day DOESN'T GET SOULS who have never come to repentance a chance to come to repentance then what is the point of the day?  How does anyone get their name in the book of life ACCORDING TO WORKS?

All those who's names are there by FAITH are returning with Him.  

How about you tell me what you believe to be GODS JUST PLAN for all His creation and how HIS DESIRE that all come to repentance is going to happen.  

Because what I believe is so super simple and works for all of that

The saved go up when their time is up

The unsaved go down. 

When Christ returns THE WHEAT AND TARES that are alive have to be divided

The SAVED come down Christ and the army

the tares go down bundled and burned go to hell

THEN 
Then the just and unjust tares from the past 2000 years are raised to the earth

ABOVE THE EARTH IN THE CLOUDS IS THE LORD OF LORD AND the returning WHEAT

ON THE EARTH ARE THE TARES

AND THE GLORY OF GOD IS WITNESSED BY ALL

AS ALL THE ALIVE AND REMAINING, THOSE WHO ENDURED TO THE END, OVER CAME ARE 'caught up' IN THE SIGHT OF ALL THE WORLD 

AND EVERY KNEE BOWS

The Lords foot hits the earth The government of the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN all take their places

the tares of the earth will learn GODS LAWS with the help of them

at the end of the day SATAN is loosed...the tares choose either name in book of life or Satan, 
GODS FIRE comes and devours those who chose poorly

GWTJ for the DEAD to see who got their name in the book of life and who is going into the LOF

And the reason the dead
didn't come to LIFE for a thousand years...can't come by faith ONLY WORKS

WHO hasn't 'come to repentance' by the beginning of the Lords Day?  

Who hasn't heard the words of God by the Lords Day?  

Those are who the LORDS DAY IS FOR.  GODS DESIRE that all come to repentance.  

So just quickly lay out how you see it going so we know where we stand rather than trying to go back and forth from different foundations, if that is ok with you.  I KNOW IT WOULD REALLY help me to see what you believe because I have no idea how it all works out your way.  I am unable to form the picture in my head.  

Hope to hear from you soon.  TRULY, I am looking forward to it.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Are we raised up at OUR death or are we raised up on the last day? 

on the last day...behold I show unto you a mystery...we shall not all sleep but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in a twinkle of an eye, at the last trump...the last trump sounds on the last day...

The question is 'are WE raised up on the last day?'

NO...not just WE as in you and me but EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES WILL BE RAISED ON THE LAST DAY...ALL THOSE WHO GOD GAVE TO CHRIST, WHICH MEANS ALL SAINTS!

AGAIN YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG...IT HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE LAST DAY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!