• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

The end of THIS AGE does not mean the last day of the Old Testament…

I rest my case

29 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

“And all the wicked dead who slept arose also and were cast into everlasting fire..  NO NO AND NO..

NOW THAT FRUIT is more telling than all the rest.  

31 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

The end of THIS AGE does not mean the last day of the Old Testament… On the last day of the Old Testament the WICKED DEAD DID NOT  GET RESURRECTED … When it said many of the saints which slept arose it does not also say - “And all the wicked dead who slept arose also and were cast into everlasting fire..  NO NO AND NO.. THESE ARE ALL IMAGINATIONS OF YOURS… NO WHEAT ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN AT THE TIME JESUS ASCENDED.. No tares we’re cast into the fire when Jesus ascended.. THESE ARE EVENTS THAT HAPPEN TO ALL THE WHEAT AND ALL THE TARES AT THE SECOND COMING!!!!

Really bothers you that much you have resorted to saying things yourself and acting like I said them AND then calling them my imagination?  

The evil figs were so evil they couldn't be eaten.  

LOTS BEING WRITTEN IN THE BOOKS TODAY.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

23 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

No one in the transfiguration was sleeping.

It was a vision. Jesus said tell THE VISION to no man … Just like when Peter saw a great sheet let down from heaven with all the animals… He couldn’t reach out pet the animals or physically touch them because IT WAS A VISION… 

Moses and Elijah really were sleeping - They were not really there any more than the animals in Peters vision

Just now, transmogrified said:

It was a vision. Jesus said tell THE VISION to no man … Just like when Peter saw a great sheet let down from heaven with all the animals… He couldn’t reach out pet the animals or physically touch them because IT WAS A VISION… 

Moses and Elijah really were sleeping - They were not really there any more than the animals in Peters vision

Sure

eveyone wonders if they should build altars for visions

2 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

I suppose this guy was sleeping too

8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Just like Job said .. So man lieTH down and riseth  not.. until the heavens be no more they shall NOT AWAKE OR BE RAISED OUT OF THEIR SLEEP.. Job 14:2

When are the heavens departed? At the sixth seal just before Jesus returns. “ And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together (Rev. 6:14) 

It’s the same event in Is 34:4 “ And all host of heaven shall be dissolved and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll..”

THIS IS WHEN THE DEAD ARISE… ABSOLUTELY AND NOT BEFORE!!! Job said until the heavens be no more THEY SHALL NOT ARISE OR BE RAISED OUT OF THEIR SLEEP!!!!

3 hours ago, farouk said:

@DeighAnn Interesting that the Lord Jesus refers to Jonah in Matthew 12 and Luke 11.

In which way?

2 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

Just like Job said .. So man lieTH down and riseth  not.. until the heavens be no more they shall NOT AWAKE OR BE RAISED OUT OF THEIR SLEEP.. Job 14:2

When are the heavens departed? At the sixth seal just before Jesus returns. “ And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together (Rev. 6:14) 

It’s the same event in Is 34:4 “ And all host of heaven shall be dissolved and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll..”

THIS IS WHEN THE DEAD ARISE… ABSOLUTELY AND NOT BEFORE!!! Job said until the heavens be no more THEY SHALL NOT ARISE OR BE RAISED OUT OF THEIR SLEEP!!!!

And now I am supposed to believe the graves weren't opened.  

Instead, I'll stick with righteousness.  

3 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

So YOU SAY so you say so you say, 

When you 'go to sleep' in the grave, what body are you sleeping in?

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

ok, I stand corrected.  JUST UNBELIEVER

There is no such thing as a “just unbeliever”  There will be a resurrection of the dead both of the just and of the unjust but no such thing a just unbeliever. 

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

NO MENTION OF THOSE WHO NEVER DIE being raised.  WHERE IS YOUR SCRIPTURE FOR THAT.  

Like as was said you embrace the scripture that states Lazarus was not dead,  then ignore the other aspect that Jesus plainly said Lazarus is dead… 

Two aspects- one is spiritual and one is physical.. not just one aspect without denying what Jesus said.. 
Job said man lies down (dies) and riseth not (is not resurrected from the dead even though spiritually he is sleeping) until the heavens be no more they shall not awake (not be resurrected from the physical state of death into an incorruptible body) UNTIL THE HEAVENS BE NO MORE..

You HAVE TO MAINTAIN THE THOUGHT THAT LAZARUS NEVER DIED SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT THERE WILL BE A PHYSICAL RESURRECTION OF SAINTS WHO HAVE DIED EVEN THOUGH SPIRITUALLY THEY ARE SLEEPING.

This is the result of not accepting EVERYTHING Jesus said even while you claim you are accepting ONLY what scripture says.. SCRIPTURE SAID Lazarus died.. you claim he did not BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ACCEPTING THE TWO FOLD ASPECTS OF DEATH.. one is spiritual and one is natural.

I gave you a number OF SCRIPTURES saying Lazarus was dead… Jesus said it, others said it, the scripture itself said Lazarus was dead.

I agree with you that Lazarus was not dead spiritually , but I also agree with scripture that Lazarus was dead physically…

I agree with scripture that not even the wicked dead are dead spiritually yet.. as their judgment awaits when they will be cast into the lake of fire which is the second death.

But even the term “second death” implies they had already died physically before this.. that is how there is a resurrection of both the just and the unjust because BOTH HAVE PHYSICALLY DIED..