• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

32 minutes ago, backontrack said:

I live under the Government of God not man.

And I too live under government appointed by God. Romans 13:1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

While I believe the USA is quite capable of and actually  in serious need of immigration that exceeds any emigration I do know the Border_Graphic_9_23.PNG.15974e885198a970c93682f1cd846c4e.PNGUSA has  serious problem today due to the policies  of the Biden Crime family and of Democrats in general. That serious issue will not deter me from sympathy and from kindness and gentleness being extended as I face up close and personal those caught in this awful time's situation where they have nothing but desperation and are running in fear.

Sure that is a conflict, it is also where real life decisions become  very personal and individualistic. Right now the USA is the safe house millions are fleeing to for any hope of survival.

Border_Graphic_9.23.PNG

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

While I believe the USA is quite capable of and actually  in serious need of immigration that exceeds any emigration I do know the Border_Graphic_9_23.PNG.15974e885198a970c93682f1cd846c4e.PNGUSA has  serious problem today due to the policies  of the Biden Crime family and of Democrats in general. That serious issue will not deter me from sympathy and from kindness and gentleness being extended as I face up close and personal those caught in this awful time's situation where they have nothing but desperation and are running in fear.

Sure that is a conflict, it is also where real life decisions become  very personal and individualistic. Right now the USA is the safe house millions are fleeing to for any hope of survival.

Border_Graphic_9.23.PNG

Honestly you better have compassion on all the drug related deaths, rapes, child trafficking none of this would have happened if the border was closed. Over 75% of crossings are middle aged men and no telling weather they are here to do harm to usa citizens. I can have as much compassion as you but this is harming us and we could of helped from affair better then having them all flood our nation. The news never mentions the murders, beheadings right here from all the illegals. 

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Border_Graphic_9.23.PNG

I heard that its closer to 10,000,000 now 240,00 just last month. Good by tax dollars.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

As the government gives illegals more benefits, like ID's and driver's licenses, the goal is for them to be able to vote. Democrat, of course.

On 10/2/2023 at 12:00 PM, Rick-Parker said:

As the government gives illegals more benefits, like ID's and driver's licenses, the goal is for them to be able to vote. Democrat, of course.

Maybe true but 70% maybe more illegals that come across the border are middle aged men, why! I think the world is headed for another world war and DC knows it and these illegals are nothing more then draftees. Now im not 100% on this but that's my gut filling