tsth

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

(Boy, I wish I knew how to change a link title like you guys do?)

You could try the guided mode in the upper left of the reply box. If you can get it to work. What you do is:

Click the http:// button; enter the url or paste it in; 'OK'; and the next box asks for the title you want, and all the code gets entered into the reply box.

So it looks like this with "[ ]" around it.

URL=http://wnd.com]test[/url

test

I think my above quote from ICR would have gone better in the thread I was just reading about the abomination.

The idea of men trying to take heaven by force (which is this thread, I hope) is the very thing Jesus was speaking about John 10 or the solution to it. It follows the very harsh treatment of the man born blind in chapter 9 by the Pharisees.

The Masons, the Mormons and the Catholics all follow in the tradition of the Pharisees by elevating the doctrines and traditions of man above the word of God. They are thieves and robbers entering in by another way. The first does it by stealth and the second by violence.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you WIM,

I will try to do that next time. I think I understood it? :t2:

RT,

Basically in a nutshell, although this topic covers many facets, in general, it is about Iron and Bronze, coveteousness of mankind, materialism, Baal Worship, all it's effect on Christianity.

In short we have become greedy, so has the body of the Church, therefore it becomes what will ultimately destroy us. That is the creation of the final beast. It is mankind's greed, coveteousness and materialism. It will turn men to violence toward mankind in rebellion against God. We will rebel against God's laws in desire for our gold and silver, and it will become the very beast that consumes us with it's mark. Remember there are 2 descriptions of marks/frontlets? One is the mark of the beast 666/riches, the other is the Commandments of God. It is all mentioned within those 3 threads.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• 6 months later...
Guest sword of truth

Suzanne

Exodus 13:9

And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Deut. 6:8

And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

De 11:18

Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

New Testament

Greek Word - Strongs #5480

a stamp, an imprinted mark

of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist

the mark branded upon horses

thing carved, sculpture, graven work

of idolatrous images

reproduction, express image, representation

I wonder?  Could the distinction be in the end, those who follow the Commandments of God, as opposed to those who desire idolatry, buying and selling, graven work?

Rev. 12:17  And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Yes you are correct. the mark is a counterfeit of the law of God. The frontlets between the eyes was a copy of the law of God. The mark of the beast is a counterfeit of that. ie Sunday instead of the true sabbath.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zerubabel-ad

GREATINGS SUZANNE

Don't let this guy fool you. You allready have the abomination of desolation described in part, in your post beauty and bands. zech 11: 9 is the circumstance and part of the abomination the rest of the abomination is what they do with the blood. REV 11 is what causes the circumstance. Then go to jeremiah 19 and read about what they did in the valley of the son of hinnom and tophet. Then get in your strongs greek and go to Mt 18:9 - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. You want to define hell here. You will find that the word means the valley of the son of hinnom. JESUS was using it as a refrence for the future. HE used this same word many times throughout the new testament. You can also do a topical study on blood throughout the bible and see that any blood practice of any kind was tabu.

It basically sealed your fate with GOD.

With the Love of JESUS zerubabel-ad

Hello zerubabel-ad,

Welcome to Worthy Boards! Glad to see your post. I do want to clarify, that I don't believe that anybody is trying to fool anybody here. I have no reason to disregard what zhavoney has posted, anymore than I would disregard yours. By the way, I will be looking into what you posted on Matthew and the study of the valley, for I have an interest in the valley you mention, because of the Valley of "Vision". I have some things in spirit that were sparked in my mind because of what you posted, so I most certainly will be checking into it. It probably won't be until the first of the week. I look forward to it. I do hope that this discussion will proceed to be one of understanding of the Word.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Also, in case you might not have read all the way through. Please do. I would ask that before you respond, that even though it can get long, please read all the way through this thread, so that you can get the whole of the thing I'm desiring to discuss. Thanks all.

In His Love,

Suzanne

I have not went into the prayer closset to ask the LORD to reveal anything about You, and I won't.

Dear Charles,

Thank you for sharing what you did in your post. It blessed me greatly, and I needed encouragement for this time. Now I would ask that you WOULD go into your prayer closet FOR ME. (And anyone else who happens to read this) :o

I will need prayer tomorrow, for a spiritual battle that I have been called into. Please pray for me for tomorrow morning, that the Lord would speak His Words in me and through me. Please ask the Lord to give me His Words for this occasion.

Thank you very much. :laugh:

In His Love,

Suzanne