• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

9 hours ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

Scientists also use ice cores to determine how the atmosphere has changed over time. How the Earth's magnetic field has changed. The shifting of continents, the rearranging lands and seas - Noah's Flood, Lucifer's Flood and the other global floods - can be seen in the ice cores AND dated.

But they all assume stuff, so it says nothing. 

https://answersingenesis.org/environmental-science/ice-age/ice-cores-vs-the-flood/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.75
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, RdJ said:

All arguments are based on assumptions and are only true if the assumption itself can be proven true.

The assumption itself is what should be under consideration, not the outcome of an argument developed from it.

But no one likes to discuss that since it introduces uncertainty into understanding and human nature has a strong tendency to seek both certainty and reliability in life to create a comfortably predictable worldview to live by.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,059
  • Content Per Day:  14.44

5 hours ago, RdJ said:

You're using a website that is based on a Ken Ham's interpretation of Genesis and working backwards to manipulate science for support. The battle of the websites is not science.

The Beginning of the Universe

• Group:  Diamond Member

-

Edited by RdJ
nm
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

There's ample scientific evidence to suggest Noah's Flood was real. There's also evidence to suggest that the major climate event, aka Younger-Dryas, around 10,000 - 13,000 years ago before the last ice age, may have caused global floods too.

No one has ever satisfactorily explained how the Beresovka, Siberian mammoth and other animals found frozen in the subarctic could have been frozen with buttercups between its teeth and undigested in its stomach before being consumed by predators of the time. To date, no connection between mass extinctions of mammals and global floods has been established. My contention is that Lucifer's Flood occurred around this time. There is also no connection between magnetic pole shifts and mass extinctions.

• Group:  Diamond Member

-

Edited by RdJ
Never mind believe what you want

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 3/28/2024 at 8:37 PM, RV_Wizard said:

It is not lost on us that when I asked you which, if any, parts of the Bible you believed you had no answer.

I told you I believe all of it.   The difference between me and you, is that I accept it without any revisions.

On 3/28/2024 at 8:37 PM, RV_Wizard said:

The laws of nature behave as they do because God made them that way.  If it serves His purpose to reverse the rotation of the earth He can do so without negative consequence. 

God can do anything He wishes.   But that doesn't mean He's obligated to trot out miracles to comply with your wishes.    And that's the problem you keep running into.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  773
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  09/05/1962

51 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

I told you I believe all of it.   The difference between me and you, is that I accept it without any revisions.

Quoting a Bible first published in 1611 to refute one written in 1859 does not constitute a revision.

You do not believe in the six day creation which is recorded in Genesis, affirmed in Exodus by God, and is the only logical basis for our 7 day week.

You don't believe trees bearing fruit, herbs and grasses were created on day three.

You don't believe birds, whales and sea creatures were created on day five.

You don't believe that all the land animals were created on day six.

You don't believe that God made man in His image on day six.

You don't believe in Genesis 1:29, where it teaches that man and animals were originally vegetarian.

You don't believe that Adam and Eve were created separately, and that through the sins of Adam death was introduced into the world.

You don't believe that the great flood covered the mountains of the earth and killed every land dwelling animal not on the ark.

You don't believe in the estimated age of the earth based upon the genealogies in the Bible from Adam to Christ.

You don't any Bible verse that references any of the above.

Tell me again how you believe all of it.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

1 hour ago, RV_Wizard said:

Quoting a Bible first published in 1611 to refute one written in 1859 does not constitute a revision.

But trying to convert the days of creation to literal ones,is a revision.   As you know Christians over 1500 years ago knew better.   You do not believe in the six day creation which is recorded in Genesis, affirmed in Exodus by God, and is based on the human-produced seven day week.

You don't believe the Bible as written and accuse Christians who do believe it, of not believing the Bible.

You don't believe that the Earth brought forth life, as God tells us.    Is there anything about the Bible that you do believe?

Edited by The Barbarian

15 hours ago, RdJ said:

Lucifer's flood killing mammoths? That was just Noah's flood. If a flood killed mammoths because Lucifer fell in sin then it would mean God first made humans and animals, then destroyed them all and then started again and destroyed most again. And not 1 made it from the creation before Adam. They then all followed satan. Makes no sense. Why on earth did He make them then? That would mean He did not know what would happen and then was caught by surprise and it was all for nothing and He started over again with Adam. But before He laid the foundation of the earth the Lamb was slain, so He knew what was going to happen with Adam etc and there never was a first creation.

1. There's no denying there was an "Ice Age" around 10,000 - 13,000 years ago (Younger - Dryas). The Bible does not mention it when animals were flash frozen while eating. I give the example of the woolly mammoth as an example since it is so well documented. The meat was not particularly tasty.

2. Noah's Flood was not connected to any Ice Age. There appears to be at least two mass extinctions of mammals, one around the time after of Lucifer's Flood and one around the time of Noah's Flood. There's about 8000 - 9000 years between the events. There were other global floods but why they were necessary, the bible is silent on.

If you wish to continue to spout your false beliefs of YEC, go ahead without my involvement. Out.

• Oy Vey! 1