Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

The great tribulation spoken of in scripture takes place on the day of the Lord.A terrible day when the armed forces of the north destroy and annihilate many using a device called the abomination of desolation.It causes great earthquakes,famines,pestilences, and fearful sights in the heavens.

Luke 21

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Now according to scripture the armed forces of the north attack the south in the middle east and as far south as Egypt.

Daniel 11:41-44

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

So why do people believe there is great tribulation worldwide when the king of the north and his powerful army does not attack the world? The norths armed forces can not attack its own nation nor does it attack all of Africa,the far east,or anywhere other than to he middle east.There is no worldwide great tribulation . The only kingdom that is being emptied out of its inhabitants is the land that is promised to the saints of God.The promised land.

Not Europe

Not the Americas

Not China

Not Russia 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,038
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/20/2023 at 1:10 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

The great tribulation spoken of in scripture takes place on the day of the Lord.A terrible day when the armed forces of the north destroy and annihilate many using a device called the abomination of desolation.It causes great earthquakes,famines,pestilences, and fearful sights in the heavens.

Luke 21

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Now according to scripture the armed forces of the north attack the south in the middle east and as far south as Egypt.

Daniel 11:41-44

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

So why do people believe there is great tribulation worldwide when the king of the north and his powerful army does not attack the world? The norths armed forces can not attack its own nation nor does it attack all of Africa,the far east,or anywhere other than to he middle east.There is no worldwide great tribulation . The only kingdom that is being emptied out of its inhabitants is the land that is promised to the saints of God.The promised land.

Not Europe

Not the Americas

Not China

Not Russia 

The Great Tribulation is not caused by men. It is God's wrath as predicted in Romans 1:18-25. For 2,000 years God has restrained Himself and extended the hand of reconciliation. God has given His beloved Son as a propitiation. God has been long suffering, letting the rain and sun on the ungodly. Man's response was to belittle, insult, diminish and laugh over God's overtures. Then the day comes when God gives men in general, and Israel in particular, a CHOICE. And men put a profane and defiled Gentile into God's place between the Cherubim. It is the last straw. Matthew 10:28 say not to fear men who kill, but to really fear God Who can kill in Gehenna. That time is come. Our Lord is authorized to open the Seals. The sixth Seal opens and it finally dawns on men that "God's WRATH has been unleashed on them (Rev.6:12-17).

Up to now God's people have had to contend with (i) man's wrath, and (ii) Satan's wrath. But now something very different happens. God unleashes natural and supernatural disasters - and men cannot escape. Now they have to do with the Eternal One Who dwells in unapproachable light. It will be a bowel-loosening experience and it lasts 1260 days, 42 months, a time, times and a half a time.

3 hours ago, AdHoc said:

The Great Tribulation is not caused by men. It is God's wrath as predicted in Romans 1:18-25. For 2,000 years God has restrained Himself and extended the hand of reconciliation. God has given His beloved Son as a propitiation. God has been long suffering, letting the rain and sun on the ungodly. Man's response was to belittle, insult, diminish and laugh over God's overtures. Then the day comes when God gives men in general, and Israel in particular, a CHOICE. And men put a profane and defiled Gentile into God's place between the Cherubim. It is the last straw. Matthew 10:28 say not to fear men who kill, but to really fear God Who can kill in Gehenna. That time is come. Our Lord is authorized to open the Seals. The sixth Seal opens and it finally dawns on men that "God's WRATH has been unleashed on them (Rev.6:12-17).

Up to now God's people have had to contend with (i) man's wrath, and (ii) Satan's wrath. But now something very different happens. God unleashes natural and supernatural disasters - and men cannot escape. Now they have to do with the Eternal One Who dwells in unapproachable light. It will be a bowel-loosening experience and it lasts 1260 days, 42 months, a time, times and a half a time.

The great tribulation is caused by the abomination of desolation used by the armed forces of the north .

Mathew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

So while you blame God for the great tribulation,God says this man is to blame.

Daniel 11:44-12:2

But rumors and anxieties out of the east and from the north shall trouble him; and he shall come with great wrath to destroy many.

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The great tribulation is caused by the abomination of desolation used by the armed forces of the north .

Mathew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

So while you blame God for the great tribulation,God says this man is to blame.

But rumors and anxieties out of the east and from the north shall trouble him; and he shall come with great wrath to destroy many.

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

I'm afraid you'll have to bow to scripture. Of the 13 times that "WRATH" is mentioned in Revelation alone, TEN talk of God' WRATH. A better statement would have been; "Men PROVOKED God - and so He unleashed His WRATH on them".

Just now, AdHoc said:

I'm afraid you'll have to bow to scripture. Of the 13 times that "WRATH" is mentioned in Revelation alone, TEN talk of God' WRATH. A better statement would have been; "Men PROVOKED God - and so He unleashed His WRATH on them".

How many times has God used other nations to punish Israel in his wrath?

The word of God makes it very clear that this man and his armed forces which God has made exceedingly strong,causes the great tribulation spoken of by Jesus and Daniel.

Here is the scripture concerning the great tribulation.Show me where God is mentioned here.

But rumors and anxieties out of the east and from the north shall trouble him; and he shall come with great wrath to destroy many.

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

12 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

PS

This thread is about great tribulation,if you have some scripture to post on the great tribulation as I have,then we would be glad to give it a look.

The key words are great tribulation.

Thank you

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS

This thread is about great tribulation,if you have some scripture to post on the great tribulation as I have,then we would be glad to give it a look.

The key words are great tribulation.

Thank you

Sure. Revelation 2:20-23;

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Now it's your turn. Show me the Nations in this scripture?

2 hours ago, AdHoc said:

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

All the Churches.

3 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Now it's your turn.

Does God have to do everything himself or can he cause others to do what he wants done by simply saying it.

Zech 14

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.