IGNORED

Sovereign God Appoints all Leaders, and yet...

Neighbor

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,646
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

All leadership positions, rulers, kings, including even mere local authority, are  appointed by God ( Romans 13 1-2 ) no matter the human methodology  used to get them  to their leadership position.

And yet  the very serious business of the USA is at a standstill at a very critical moment! It's House of Representatives having no leader, no work is getting done.  The system is broken; or is it God at work making His will work out all things, to his will alone?

My own thought as a life long Republican conservative is that the Republican Party House Representatives now  amount to a circus of clowns that keep popping out of a VW Bug. They as a group are not worthy of being called Republican.

I do hope that some  Republicans getting out of that clown car, in their circus clown act, will not get back in it again. And that  one or more will nominate a pro-life Democrat, like one from Texas or Hawaii, that many Republicans in frustration will vote along with enough Democrats to elect either woman as House Speaker.

There need be an adult in the room. Hopefully one that will champion  the cause of freedom world wide and be willing to state that yes it will cost each of us financially in order to have individual freedom from oppressive tyrants that are throughout this unsaved world. I just don't see that happening right now in the "Stupid Party" of which I have been a member.

Lord please! Please help us one and all!

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,646
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Maybe if some in Congress, even just one, will shout out  to God for help, then  enough members will hear that shout and also be led by God to yielding themselves to His will .

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

6 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Maybe if some in Congress, even just one, will shout out  to God for help, then  enough members will hear that shout and also be led by God to yielding themselves to His will .

There are a handful of good people in Congress that vote with their oath and do the right thing.  You never hear much about them thanks to the press, and most Americans don't follow current events or even know these people. 

A christian has no business being a democrat. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.73
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

All leadership positions, rulers, kings, including even mere local authority, are  appointed by God ( Romans 13 1-2 ) no matter the human methodology  used to get them  to their leadership position.

Yes, this is true, but I think sometimes they are appointed to bless us and sometimes to punish us in accord with our spiritual condition at the time.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

Vote for the chosen one.

He says he is the only one who can save Israel."No one else can".

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.90
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I don't really care who the Republican nominee for President is. I'm an Independent, but I vote conservatively and would never vote for a Democrat.

• Thumbs Up 1