• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Mr. M said:

All of this ranting about Ezekiel's vision being a prophecy for an end time, millennial third temple is all in blatant contradiction to the teachings of the apostles and prophets, upon whom the foundation of the true temple. You trust in lying words believing that a man made temple has any value to the King of heaven.

Consider Ezk 43:1-5 - Then, the man brought me to the gate facing east, and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east.  His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiate with his glory.  The vision I saw was like the vision I had seen when he came to destroy the city and like the vision I had seen by the Kebar River, and I fell face down.  The glory of the Lord entered the temple through the gate facing East..  Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court, and the glory of the Lord filled the temple.  v. 7 - He said, Son of man, this is the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will live among the Israelites forever.

This East gate was sealed up in 1530 - 1541 (varying dates given) by the Ottoman Empire.  They must know something you do not know.  So following the Second Coming to the Mt of Olives, the King, our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Messiah of Israel will enter the Temple through the Gate facing East (now closed up).  And His Glory shall fill this Temple.  Must have a Third Temple for this to happen, or do you not believe Christ ruling with a Rod of Iron from this Temple Mount area during the Mill.  And the glory of the Lord filled the Temple.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.32
  • Content Count:  982
  • Content Per Day:  2.77

God often uses natural things to describe spiritual things. 

What Ezekiel saw was the New Jerusalem.  Notice the description …

Ezekiel 47:1-12

King James Version

47 Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.

2 Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.

3 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles.

4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins.

5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.

6 And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.

7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.

8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.

9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.

10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.

11 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.

12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”

Compare to what John saw in the New Jerusalem…

Revelation 22

King James Version

22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.”

Both Ezekiel and John saw the Living waters coming out of throne of God for the healing of the Nations.  

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,171
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

4 hours ago, Mr. M said:

All of this ranting about Ezekiel's vision being a prophecy for an end time, millennial third temple is all in blatant contradiction to the teachings of the apostles and prophets, upon whom the foundation of the true temple. You trust in lying words believing that a man made temple has any value to the King of heaven.

Then how do you explain away these millennial prophecies?

On 10/23/2023 at 3:04 PM, WilliamL said:

Zechariah 14:20 In that day “HOLINESS TO THE LORD” shall be engraved on the bells of the horses. The pots in the LORD’s house shall be like the bowls before the altar. 21 Yes, every pot in Jerusalem and Judah shall be holiness to the LORD of hosts. Everyone who sacrifices shall come and take them and cook in them. In that day there shall no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

Micah 4:1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 60:6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD. 7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.30
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.83
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

57 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Consider Ezk 43:1-5 - Then, the man brought me to the gate facing east, and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east.  His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiate with his glory.  The vision I saw was like the vision I had seen when he came to destroy the city and like the vision I had seen by the Kebar River, and I fell face down.  The glory of the Lord entered the temple through the gate facing East..  Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court, and the glory of the Lord filled the temple.  v. 7 - He said, Son of man, this is the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will live among the Israelites forever.

This East gate was sealed up in 1530 - 1541 (varying dates given) by the Ottoman Empire.  They must know something you do not know.  So following the Second Coming to the Mt of Olives, the King, our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Messiah of Israel will enter the Temple through the Gate facing East (now closed up).  And His Glory shall fill this Temple.  Must have a Third Temple for this to happen, or do you not believe Christ ruling with a Rod of Iron from this Temple Mount area during the Mill.  And the glory of the Lord filled the Temple.

In Christ

Montana Marv

A wonderful vision indeed, and the Lord instructed the son of man exactly what was contingent upon its fulfillment.

10 “Son of man, describe the temple to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; and let them measure the pattern. 11 And if they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the design of the temple and its arrangement, its exits and its entrances, its entire design and all its ordinances, all its forms and all its laws. Write it down in their sight, so that they may keep its whole design and all its ordinances, and perform them. 12 This is the law of the temple: The whole area surrounding the mountaintop is most holy. Behold, this is the law of the temple.

Israel across the entire civilized world ruled by Cyrus, the king of Persia, were called to build the temple of the Lord, what Isaiah declared to be "the house of prayer for all nations. This was acknowledged by the Lord, who instead labeled it a "den of robbers", as the Jews of His time exacted profits from their currency exchange, operated within the temple. 

Ezekiel's vision was given for the building of the second temple. To turn it into an end time prophetic future third temple is the work of men, and completely misses the significance of the second temple. Both the prophets and apostles now declare that the Lord's temple is in the hearts of those who believe His Gospel. 

St. Steven preached this message that continues to be ignored unto this day, which he paid the ultimate price, even as he interceded for their forgiveness.

Acts 7:

41 And they made a calf in those days, offered sacrifices to the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands

42 Then God turned and gave them up to worship the host of heaven, as it is written in the book of the Prophets:

Did you offer Me slaughtered animals and sacrifices during forty years in the wilderness,
O house of Israel?

43 You also took up the tabernacle of Moloch,
And the star of your god Remphan,
Images which you made to worship;
And I will carry you away beyond Babylon.’

44 “Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as He appointed, instructing Moses to make it according to the pattern that he had seen, 

45 which our fathers, having received it in turn, also brought with Joshua into the land possessed by the Gentiles, whom God drove out before the face of our fathers until the days of David, 

46 who found favor before God and asked to find a dwelling for the God of Jacob. 

47 But Solomon built Him a house.

48 “However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

49 ‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
Or what is the place of My rest?
50 Has My hand not made all these things?’

51 “You stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears!

You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you.

28 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

What Ezekiel saw was the New Jerusalem.  Notice the description

Ezk 43 and on; He saw the Temple, notice "Temple"  And the glory of the Lord filled this Temple.

In Rev; John states in 21:22 - I did not see a temple in the city (New Jerusalem)

Ezekiel sees a Temple;  John sees no Temple in the New Jerusalem .

I have no idea where your Scriptures come from for your belief?

In Christ

Montana Marv

15 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Ezekiel's vision was given for the building of the second temple. To turn it into an end time prophetic future third temple is the work of men, and completely misses the significance of the second temple. Both the prophets and apostles now declare that the Lord's temple is in the hearts of those who believe His Gospel. 

The King, the Lord our God's Glory never entered the 2nd temple from the gate facing East.  The temple is for Israel, his inheritance.  Not for the Church his Bride.

So what you believe in is that the A/D can be set up in Gods people.  And on a wing of the temple the A/D is set up.  Brick and Mortar temple (as described in Ezk, Daniel), or spiritual temple (as described in the New Testament).

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.32
  • Content Count:  982
  • Content Per Day:  2.77

7 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Ezk 43 and on; He saw the Temple, notice "Temple"  And the glory of the Lord filled this Temple.

In Rev; John states in 21:22 - I did not see a temple in the city (New Jerusalem)

Ezekiel sees a Temple;  John sees no Temple in the New Jerusalem .

In Christ

Montana Marv

I posted the scriptures in Ezekiel 47 and Revelation 22 to compare what both saw was the same Living waters coming out of the throne of God for the healing of the Nations.  The scriptures I posted agree.

God never desired a brick a mortar Temple made by the hands of men to dwell in; God desires to dwell in “His people,”they ( the body of Christ) are the Temple of God.

Know ye not that “ye are the temple of God,” and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile “the temple of God,” him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, “which temple ye are.”
What? know ye not that your body is “the temple of the Holy Ghost” which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for “ye are the temple of the living God;”as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

10 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

The King, the Lord our God's Glory never entered the 2nd temple from the gate facing East.  The temple is for Israel, his inheritance.  Not for the Church his Bride.

That temple was not built to Ezekiel's specifications. They did not even attempt to build a temple for Cyrus until the Lord plagued them and then sent Haggai to call them out. They were then ordered to gather wood and build a temple. The elders wept upon seeing the finished product. It was embellished, and the temple mount was built up by Herod. As to what the Lord found when He came to Jerusalem, that is recorded in the Gospels.

What is also recorded clearly is that the temple was to be a house of prayer for all nations. That is now ancient history. The true temple is in the hearts of the broken and contrite.

Is 66:1  

Thus says the Lord:

“Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
Where is the house that you will build Me?
And where is the place of My rest?
2 For all those things My hand has made,
And all those things exist,”
Says the Lord.
But on this one will I look:
On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit,
And who trembles at My word
."

3 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I posted the scriptures in Ezekiel 47 and Revelation 22 to compare what both saw was the same Living waters coming out of the throne of God for the healing of the Nations.  The scriptures I posted agree.

God never desired a brick a mortar Temple made by the hands of men to dwell in; God desires to dwell in “His people,”they ( the body of Christ) are the Temple of God.

Know ye not that “ye are the temple of God,” and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile “the temple of God,” him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, “which temple ye are.”
What? know ye not that your body is “the temple of the Holy Ghost” which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for “ye are the temple of the living God;”as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

I have posted that the temple of Ekz 40:5 to chp 42 is a brick and mortar Temple.  And the glory of the Lord fills this Temple from the gate facing East.

Ezk 44: 19-11; And the Levites who went far from me..... They may serve in my sanctuary, having charge of the gates of the temple and serving in it, they may slaughter the burnt offerings and sacrifices for the people and stand before the people and serve them.

And you compare this, slaughter of animals for sacrifice and offering in the temple to the New Jerusalem in which there is no more death.

Compare all you want.

In Christ

Montana Marv

33 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

The same chapter you quoted from, and I just finished citing. If you have no idea, it is because you did not bother to read it. Ezekiel 43.

46 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

10 “Son of man, describe the temple to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; and let them measure the pattern. 11 And if they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the design of the temple and its arrangement, its exits and its entrances, its entire design and all its ordinances, all its forms and all its laws. Write it down in their sight, so that they may keep its whole design and all its ordinances, and perform them. 12 This is the law of the temple: The whole area surrounding the mountaintop is most holy. Behold, this is the law of the temple.