• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

17 minutes ago, Eli1 said:

Are you sure you got your assumptions correct on how God does things?

Why do you assume Adam and Eve were even in this realm? Maybe there were not made of flesh and blood and they existed in a different realm. There were in direct fellowship with the presence of the Creator were they not? Or maybe they were made flesh and blood and by eating by the Tree of Life, it made their bodes incorruptible against entropy and death. 

Or maybe there are a million of other things in terms of details that nobody knows. But right now, as we are, God has created us with 5 senses so we have to reach to Him though these senses. So when i see the Neanderthal bones, i don't just put a fork in my eye and pretend that i never saw it. 

This whole creation is a mystery and that's why faith in God is a choice we have to make, which is based on free-will again. 

Jesus' resurrected body is also a mystery. He could go through walls but He could also eat food. So maybe that's how Adam and Eve was. 

How God does things, is only a limitation from our point of view, not God's.

God didn't evolve us into existence, is the point.  The Biblical account of Creation is in conflict in every way with Evolution.

(Bible) light before sun - (Evolution) sun before light
(Bible) land plants first - (Evolution) marine life first
(Bible) fruit and trees before fish - (Evolution) fish before fruit and trees

Of course, man was not around to observe how things would have evolved even if evolution were true, but it cannot be true.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Eli1 said:

Based on your comment here i take it that you believe that the Bible fell from the sky and God Himself wrote it.

Based on your comment I take it that you believe the Bible is, as the Secular anti-Christians do, a book of fairy tales.

One thing I'm certain of is that we'll both get to find out if we're right or not and at that point it will be too late to change our minds.

Ask God to give you guidance and you will receive it, anything else is nothing more than futility and vanity.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1978

Just now, Sparks said:

God didn't evolve us into existence, is the point.  The Biblical account of Creation is in conflict in every way with Evolution.

(Bible) light before sun - (Evolution) sun before light
(Bible) land plants first - (Evolution) marine life first
(Bible) fruit and trees before fish - (Evolution) fish before fruit and trees

Of course, man was not around to observe how things would have evolved even if evolution were true, but it cannot be true.

I believe that you didn't consider all the points but it's okay. 
There's nothing wrong with believing in 6-day Creationism either. 

I just don't think it's a good talking point when we try to talk to others about God. 

God is the God or miracles who can defy the laws of nature who brought His only son who rose from the dead. Nobody can explain that. 
Because of that alone, no one should put any limitations on God on how He chooses to create us. 

Just now, Eli1 said:

I believe that you didn't consider all the points but it's okay. 
There's nothing wrong with believing in 6-day Creationism either. 

I just don't think it's a good talking point when we try to talk to others about God. 

God is the God or miracles who can defy the laws of nature who brought His only son who rose from the dead. Nobody can explain that. 
Because of that alone, no one should put any limitations on God on how He chooses to create us. 

You can explain Jesus on the cross.  Jesus is God, the Son.  He is God.

What points didn't I consider about Evolution Theory?

2 minutes ago, FJK said:

Based on your comment I take it that you believe the Bible is, as the Secular anti-Christians do, a book of fairy tales.

One thing I'm certain of is that we'll both get to find out if we're right or not and at that point it will be too late to change our minds.

Ask God to give you guidance and you will receive it, anything else is nothing more than futility and vanity.

I'm going take another wild guess here and say that you're a Protestant that worships the Bible and the whole interpretation of the Bible revolves around two topics:

1. Salvation

2. and Revelation. 

Again, there's nothing wrong on how we approach God, just don't make it a requirement that it's your way or the highway. 

That's why God gave us free-will didn't He?

7 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I am not sure what you are saying here.  Evolution theory is a religion that conflicts with Creation (how God did things). 

A conflict in scripture implies a scripture that conflicts with another scripture within the Bible, not a conflict with a theory outside of scripture.

What your are proposing is a conflict between scripture and worldly thought, not scripture conflicting against scripture.

1 minute ago, Sparks said:

You can explain Jesus on the cross.  Jesus is God, the Son.  He is God.

What points didn't I consider about Evolution Theory?

It's like you didn't read what i said about your assumptions on where Adam and Eve were. 

This is because some people think that Eden was a location on Earth. So again, you're being literal about a lot of things the Bible says, yet you deny your eyes when you see bones from 1 million years ago. 

1 minute ago, Eli1 said:

I'm going take another wild guess here and say that you're a Protestant that worships the Bible and the whole interpretation of the Bible revolves around two topics:

1. Salvation

2. and Revelation. 

Again, there's nothing wrong on how we approach God, just don't make it a requirement that it's your way or the highway. 

That's why God gave us free-will didn't He?

You couldn't be more wrong with that one, you might profit by refining your guessing system.

• Haha 1

Just now, Eli1 said:

It's like you didn't read what i said about your assumptions on where Adam and Eve were. 

This is because some people think that Eden was a location on Earth. So again, you're being literal about a lot of things the Bible says, yet you deny your eyes when you see bones from 1 million years ago. 

Why wouldn't it be located on Earth? If it were, as it should be, then what trace of it would you find after the flood of Noah?

1 minute ago, Sparks said:

Why wouldn't it be located on Earth? If it were, as it should be, then what trace of it would you find after the flood of Noah?

Okay let's take this viewpoint. 
Let's assume Eden was located on Earth. 

Now, let's talk about the details. 

What kind of body did Adam and Eve have?