IGNORED

Who Should We Worship?

Shilohsfoal

Guest AFlameOfFire
30 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I'm sorry but I'm still confused. Your saying that Israel is following another King because they have a star on their flag? We have 50 stars, so who does America worship? 

That was a great response :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Are you aware that God’s plan of salvation was designed before the foundation of the world?

Meaning, His plan included the cross! Have you not read in His Scriptures and that He has blinded their (Jews), so they would not recognize their Messiah? Doesn’t it say in the Scriptures that this was necessary so His Word and the Testimony of Jesus would be sent out to the Gentiles?

This was His plan from the beginning of the world, and the Jews HAD NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER. The price they have paid (blinded and not recognized their Messiah) so the Gentiles could be saved can NOT be repaid! 

We do not deserve the Cross, and we also can not repay the Jews for their sacrifice. 

There is only one King, the Messiah. And just as Paul had his Damascus experience, God will also remove the blindness from His people at the BBB end of time. He will give them their Damascus experience and they will preach the Good News just as Paul did in the 1st century. They will preach for the final 3.5 years and then the Messiah.

Them who worship the beast get their Damascus experience.They will not be returning to the kingdom of heaven. They are being cast out on the day of the Lord.

Mathew 8:11-12

I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

They won't be reentering the kingdom.

9 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

That was a great response :laugh:

I agree there are many in America who worship their country and it's government.They cringe at the sight of seeing its flag fall to the ground.

But this discussion is about the beast which Israel has made for itself.One likened to that of the gentiles .One that even many Americans worship and think highly of.

Guest AFlameOfFire
24 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I agree there are many in America who worship their country and it's government.They cringe at the sight of seeing its flag fall to the ground.

But this discussion is about the beast which Israel has made for itself.One likened to that of the gentiles .One that even many Americans worship and think highly of.

I am an American born and I worship this star

Rev 22:16  I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And prefer his government

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be  called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Edited by AFlameOfFire

Just now, AFlameOfFire said:

I am an American born and I worship this star

Rev 22:16  I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And prefer his government

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be 
called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Well that would be the king God has chosen for Israel.

Zech 9:9

Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Not the beast who's seat is in Jerusalem today.

Guest AFlameOfFire
10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well that would be the king God has chosen for Israel.

Zech 9:9

Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Not the beast who's seat is in Jerusalem today.

Really?

God chose Jesus?

8 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Really?

God chose Jesus?

Isaiah 42:1

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Do you believe he isn't?

Guest AFlameOfFire
Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

Isaiah 42:1

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Do you believe he isn't?

Who do you think said this in my post?

Rev 22:16  I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Guest AFlameOfFire

And this is Paul

Acts 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

12 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Really?

God chose Jesus?

The word of God says God has chosen Jesus.

•  
Isaiah 49

King James Version

49 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.

And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.