Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Should we worship the king Israel has chosen to fight their battles?Should we worship his kingdom and his symbols?

1 Samuel 8:20

Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.”

As we see Israels king which they have chosen to fight their battles,at war with their neighbors,should we think highly of and support that king they have chosen in place of God?

Edited by Michael37
Topic Clarity

How much longer does the king Israel has chosen and them who worship that king have left?

You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
    the pedestal of your idols,
    the star of your god[b]
    which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
    says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,037
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Should we worship the king Israel has chosen to fight their battles?Should we worship his kingdom and his symbols?

Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.”

As we see Israels king which they have chosen to fight their battles,at war with their neighbors,should we think highly of and support that king they have chosen in place of God?

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

How much longer does the king Israel has chosen and them who worship that king have left?

the star of your god[b]

I know from previous posts that you oppose the present government of Israel. True, Israel should have a king from the house of David sitting on their throne. But Israel asked for a king when Jehovah was their king. And when presented with their True King, Israel chose Caesar. In a future day Israel will again be offered a king from the abyss - and will instate him in the most holy place of their Nation. Israel has paid dearly for these choices. But the Christian should not be involved. He is to note Israel's course and learn from it, but should take no active part in Gods dealings with this Nation.

The Christian's duty is not to be involved with the carrying-ons of this world. We are to be a separate people in habits and morals, while mixing with the Jew and Gentile in our daily tasks. In this we are not to favor a king or not. It is God's claim who He puts over the Nations. Out duty is to be salt and light. If you are doing this correctly you will know it. Tribulation will follow you. Israel have the Covenants and their prophets. Their fate is set. All the Christians in the world could not change one little thing in the prophets.

Lastly, judging by the condition of the seven Churches, John, prophet to the Church indicates that we need to put our effort into our totally ruinous situation.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

What do you mean by this question? The only King is Jesus. Do you recognize another?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, AdHoc said:

I know from previous posts that you oppose the present government of Israel. True, Israel should have a king from the house of David sitting on their throne. But Israel asked for a king when Jehovah was their king. And when presented with their True King, Israel chose Caesar. In a future day Israel will again be offered a king from the abyss - and will instate him in the most holy place of their Nation. Israel has paid dearly for these choices. But the Christian should not be involved. He is to note Israel's course and learn from it, but should take no active part in Gods dealings with this Nation.

The Christian's duty is not to be involved with the carrying-ons of this world. We are to be a separate people in habits and morals, while mixing with the Jew and Gentile in our daily tasks. In this we are not to favor a king or not. It is God's claim who He puts over the Nations. Out duty is to be salt and light. If you are doing this correctly you will know it. Tribulation will follow you. Israel have the Covenants and their prophets. Their fate is set. All the Christians in the world could not change one little thing in the prophets.

Lastly, judging by the condition of the seven Churches, John, prophet to the Church indicates that we need to put our effort into our totally ruinous situation.

I'm pretty sure the majority chose Benjamin netanyahu to lead them and to fight their enemies.A very small remnant chooses Christ and to follow him.

But I noticed ,there are many people who seem to worship Israel.Its government and that governments kingdom ever though they are not of that kingdom.

Some even go as far to teach that if you bless Israel then God will bless you forgetting about Christ and everything Christ taught.

I watch as many of them say the Israeli government can not be defeated .It's the same thing people say about the beast from the sea.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

What do you mean by this question? The only King is Jesus. Do you recognize another?

The word of God recognizes that Israel has chosen another king which they worship.His symbol is a star as seen on the Israeli flag.

That is what I mean by the statement.And I'm often confronted by people who lift up that king for whatever reason.Whats the purpose for worshiping the Israeli government,it's kingdom and it's symbol?

the star of your god[b]

Do you not recognize that Israel has chosen another king ?

Turn on the news and watch people gather in support of this king and his kingdom.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The word of God recognizes that Israel has chosen another king which they worship.His symbol is a star as seen on the Israeli flag.

That is what I mean by the statement.And I'm often confronted by people who lift up that king for whatever reason.Whats the purpose for worshiping the Israeli government,it's kingdom and it's symbol?

the star of your god[b]

Do you not recognize that Israel has chosen another king ?

Turn on the news and watch people gather in support of this king and his kingdom.

I'm sorry but I'm still confused. Your saying that Israel is following another King because they have a star on their flag? We have 50 stars, so who does America worship? 

I agree Israel has rejected their Messiah, and maybe that's why he allows their neighbors to attack them. But America doesn't worship Jesus either but so far we have been able to avoid the issues Israel has. 

Israel won't recognize Jesus as King and Messiah until he returns. 

• Well Said! 1

12 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I'm sorry but I'm still confused. Your saying that Israel is following another King because they have a star on their flag? We have 50 stars, so who does America worship? 

I agree Israel has rejected their Messiah, and maybe that's why he allows their neighbors to attack them. But America doesn't worship Jesus either but so far we have been able to avoid the issues Israel has. 

Israel won't recognize Jesus as King and Messiah until he returns. 

According to Amos. The people in Israel who worship the king they have chosen for themselves are cast out of the kingdom on the day of the Lord. That is when Jesus comes.

Amos 5

26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
    the star of your god[b]

These people don't recognize Jesus.

As for the Americans. Many of them worship the same beast.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

According to Amos. The people in Israel who worship the king they have chosen for themselves are cast out of the kingdom on the day of the Lord. That is when Jesus comes.

Amos 5

the star of your god[b]

Are you aware that God’s plan of salvation was designed before the foundation of the world?

Meaning, His plan included the cross! Have you not read in His Scriptures and that He has blinded their (Jews), so they would not recognize their Messiah? Doesn’t it say in the Scriptures that this was necessary so His Word and the Testimony of Jesus would be sent out to the Gentiles?

This was His plan from the beginning of the world, and the Jews HAD NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER. The price they have paid (blinded and not recognized their Messiah) so the Gentiles could be saved can NOT be repaid! 

We do not deserve the Cross, and we also can not repay the Jews for their sacrifice. 

There is only one King, the Messiah. And just as Paul had his Damascus experience, God will also remove the blindness from His people at the BBB end of time. He will give them their Damascus experience and they will preach the Good News just as Paul did in the 1st century. They will preach for the final 3.5 years and then the Messiah.

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Amos 5

the star of your god[b]

As for the Americans. Many of them worship the same beast.

Your right that most in Israel don't know the one true God. They worship their own god and not Jesus. They think they worship the Father, but Jesus said if you don't know Him, you can't know the Father either. 

• Well Said! 1