• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

More information courtesy of BingChat.

The Medes and Persians formed an alliance in the 6th century BC. The Medes were a powerful people who lived in the northwestern part of present-day Iran, while the Persians were a tribe that lived in the southern part of the same region 1. The reason for their alliance was to overthrow the Assyrian Empire, which had been dominating the region for centuries. In 614 BC, the Medes captured the Assyrian capital city of Asshur, and in 612 BC, they captured Nineveh, which led to the downfall of the Assyrian Empire. The Medes and Persians continued to form various alliances and intermarriages, and in 549 BC, the Persians conquered the Medes and combined their empire with the Medes to form Medo-Persia 1.

I hope this helps!

A very powerful kingdom they formed.

As you can tell,I don't  always except other people's interpretations of prophecies but I question and meditate on things for long periods of time.If something doesn't make sense then I will ponder it.I read the scripture and I see where God will destroy a kingdom where a beast is and give that kingdom to the saints.Many people often say that kingdom.is Europe ,but when I look to see where those saints are living after God gives them the kingdom ,they are sitting smack dab in the middle east.

So I question,if God wanted to give Israel the promised land for an everlasting possession why would he destroy the countries in Europe if he wants to clear out the middle east before he gives it to Israel?If he destroyed Europe then the Muslims and non believing Jews would still be in the promised land.

So when I look at the promised land now I see a divided kingdom as Nebuchadnezars dream of the statue.A kingdom which many prophets have said will be destroyed but none of them have said anything about Europe.

So I don't even see Rome as being the fourth beast with ten horns nor do I see it as having ten toes.I can't even see Persia being inferior to Babylon.I look at the ten horns as being ten predominately muslim.nations that hate Israel with a passion.A group who are instructed in the hadith to kill every jew hiding behind ever rock.

So,I'm sure when the beast that ascends out of the abyss attacks Jerusalems occupants and take the city,that they will be Muslims who are celebrating in Jerusalem and not Europeans who have no interest in obtaining Jerusalem.

After that,then all those Muslims countries will be destroyed and all the promised. Land given to Abraham and his seed for an everlasting possession.An everlasting kingdom that shall never be destroyed,a holy kingdom of priests as God had promised the children of Israel.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

37 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Do you get it?

Do you get the metaphor in the vision?

There's nothing complicated, earthworks and refining produce gold, silver, brass, and iron, which are ranked in order of beauty and value. Clay and stone are associated but have different properties.

The silver is Medo-Persia, as born out in this passage: 

Dan 5:24-28  Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.  (25)  And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.  (26)  This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.  (27)  TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.  (28)  PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

• Group:  Royal Member

23 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Do you get the metaphor in the vision?

There's nothing complicated, earthworks and refining produce gold, silver, brass, and iron, which are ranked in order of beauty and value. Clay and stone are associated but have different properties.

The silver is Medo-Persia, as born out in this passage: 

Dan 5:24-28  Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.  (25)  And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.  (26)  This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.  (27)  TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.  (28)  PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

I've already stated the persian empire conquered the Babylonian empire.Im not disputing that .

The Persians took Babylon in a matter of hours,it was so easy.What I've said is I don't see the Persian empire as being inferior to the kingdom it curbstomped in one night.

Perhaps someday you will see what I'm looking at.A kingdom in the middle east that Persian and Egypt are not part of.A kingdom that stretches from the Euphrates river to the Nile.A kingdom that once had a beast living in it.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Cyrus conquered Babylon and when you conquer a kingdom you get all the spoils.You get to keep all the gold,silver, Jewells.If there was a golden head then Cyrus got it.

Do you get it?

I do not get it. God said King Nebby is that head of gold. No one else matters. No one else was given that description by God. Onus is on you to provide scripture. You won't find any.

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

Maybe Cyrus also got king Nebby s last meal. You said king Cyrus got all king Nebby had. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

Just now, Montana Marv said:

I do not get it. God said King Nebby is that head of gold. No one else matters. No one else was given that description by God. Onus is on you to provide scripture. You won't find any.

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

The funny thing is you said Nebys son was after him.Not Cyrus.

If thats the case then the inferior kingdom would be nebys son.Not Persia.

2 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Maybe Cyrus also got king Nebby s last meal. You said king Cyrus got all king Nebby had. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

Cyrus conquered Babylon.

Cyrus would have even taken the crown of gold.

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Cyrus conquered Babylon.

Cyrus would have even taken the crown of gold.

No crown in the dream.  Only a head of Gold, then a torso of Silver, then thighs of Bronze and then legs of Iron.

And Alexander the Great conquered the Medes and Persians so he would have become the head of gold.  And Rome conquered Greece, thus allowing them to become the head of gold.  And all this is nonsense. 

King Nebby was that head of Gold as Scripture says.  Followed by Persia, Greece and then Rome.  The Statue of king Nebbys dream.  No Crown

In Christ

Montana Marv

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The funny thing is you said Nebys son was after him.Not Cyrus.

If thats the case then the inferior kingdom would be nebys son.Not Persia.

True, Read Dan 5; Belshazzar (king Nebbys son) saw the hand writing of the Wall.  The Babylonian Empire fell on his shift, not king Nebbys.  If one would read the all of Daniel, one would know this sequence.  Darius (Cyrus) was the conqueror of the Babylonian Empire followed by Alexander the Great (Greece) and then Rome.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

24 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

then a torso of Silver,

Usually depicted with arms crossed, comparable to the Medo-Persian alliance .