• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

2 minutes ago, debrakay said:

These scriptures are so beautiful and so true. It is amazing how fast almost 7 decades have passed for me and to try to explain it to a younger person is very hard.  I keep trying though since I hope to have 20 more years to speak Jesus into the ears he brings around me.  

@debrakay Well, in the end it's the Holy Spirit Who graciously grants light and understanding of the Scriptures.........we pray to that end with the individuals concerned.......

On 12/25/2023 at 3:03 AM, ayin jade said:

These (similar) verses have always hit a chord with me.

Isaiah 40
6 The voice said, Cry! And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the beauty of it is as the flower of the field.
7 The grass withers, the flower fades, because the Spirit of the LORD blows on it; surely the people is grass.
8 The grass withers, the flower fades; but the Word of our God shall stand forever.

1 Peter 1
24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of men as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, and its flower falls out,
25 but the Word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the Word preached as gospel to you.

I do love how 1 Peter 1 ties in with Psalm 40...............

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, debrakay said:

I keep trying though since I hope to have 20 more years to speak Jesus into the ears he brings around me.

default_thumbsup.gif.46533f92a9e4295e56a15e300a50ab31.gif     Best New Years resolution we could all pursue every day.

Thanks debrakay....

15 hours ago, Sower said:

default_thumbsup.gif.46533f92a9e4295e56a15e300a50ab31.gif     Best New Years resolution we could all pursue every day.

Thanks debrakay....

The Gospel is what we are here for......................

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

BRETHREN ???

DULL  OF  HEARING

LUKE 8:21  and  HE  answered and said unto them --- MY  MOTHER--- and  MY  --brethren-- are these which hear the word of  GOD  and do it

HEBREWS 3:12  take heed --brethren-- lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living  GOD 

JAMES 3:1   MY  brethren be not many masters knowing that we shall receive the greater damnation

MATTHEW 2:11  and when they were come into the house they saw the young child with mary  HIS  mother and fell down and ---WORSHIPPED  HIM--- and when they had opened their treasures they presented unto  HIM  gifts --- gold frankincense and myrrh 

MARK 3:35  for whosoever shall do the ---the will of  GOD  the same is  MY  brother and  MY  sister and --MOTHER-- 

1 PETER 1:22  seeing you have purified your souls in ---IN  OBEYING  THE  TRUTH-- through the spirit unto unfeigned love of the --BRETHREN-- see that you love one another with a pure heart fervently

1 CORINTHIANS 15:58  therefore  MY  beloved brethren be you stedfast unmoveable always abounding in the work of  THE  LORD  forasmuch as you know that your labor is not in vain in  THE  LORD

1 THESSALONIANS 1:3  remembering without ceasing ---your work of faith--- and labor of love and patience of hope in our  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST  in the sight of  GOD  our  FATHER

--1:4-- knowing brethren beloved your election of  GOD

ROMANS 8:29 for whom  HE  did foreknow  HE  also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of  HIS  SON  that  HE  might be the ---firstborn among many brethren---

LUKE 22:32  but I have prayed for thee that thy faith fail not and when thou art converted ---strengthen thy BRETHREN---

2 THESSALONIANS 2:13  but we are bound to give thanks always to  GOD  for you ---brethren beloved of the  LORD--- because  GOD  hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the spirit and belief of the truth 

JOHN 5:42  but I know you that you have not the love of  GOD  in you 

--5:43--  I am come in  MY  FATHERS  name and you receive  ME not if another shall come in his own name him you will receive 

1 THESSALONIANS  2:13  for this cause also thank we  GOD  without ceasing because when you reveived the word of  GOD  which you heard of us you received it not as the word of men but as it is in truth the word of  GOD  ---which effectually worketh also in you that believe---

JAMES 1:16  DO  NOT  ERR  MY  BELOVED  BRETHREN

JEREMIAH 23:32  behold I am against them that prophesy false dreams saith  THE  LORD  and do tell them and cause  MY  people to err by their lies and by their lightness --- yet I sent them not --- nor commanded them therefore they shall not profit this people at all 

ACTS 3:22  for moses truly said unto the fathers ---A PROPHET  SHALL  THE  LORD  YOUR  GOD  RAISE  UP  UNTO  YOU  OF  YOUR  BRETHREN  LIKE  UNTO  ME  HIM  SHALL  YOU  HEAR  IN  ALL  THINGS  WHATSOEVER  HE  SHALL  SAY  UNTO  YOU 

--3:23--  and it shall come to pass that every soul which will not hear that prophet --- SHALL  BE  DESTROYED  FROM  AMONG  THE  PEOPLE

1 TIMOTHY 4:6  if thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things thou shalt be a good minister of  JESUS  CHRIST  --- nourished up in the words of faith --- and of good doctrine whereunto thou hast attained 

PHILIPPIANS 4:8  finally brethren whatsoever things are true whatsoever things are honest whatsoever things are just whatsoever things are pure whatsoever things are lovely whatsoever things are of good report if there be any virtue and if there be any praise think on these things

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

• George locked this topic
  • Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

The author of the thread has requested that this thread be locked down.