IGNORED

The harlot church system is in bed with the Kings of the earth, and with the ways of the world.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

In this day and age we see the falling away from the faith is in full swing with the Harlot church system being in bed with the Kings of the earth, by being in friendship with the ways of the world.  It is written in James 4:4 “Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”

Instead of a call of repentance from sin, they have instead embraced the sins of the world, by being carried away by many of the same beliefs, traditions, false doctrines, woke agendas; and by the worshiping of the false idols of the world. This idolatry comes by way of covetousness, as the love of money and materialism IS idolatry. This is why we see the harlot clothed with materialistic things, and is not clothed with the Sun of Righteousness as the faithful Church.

The same fate of the modern day harlot is shown to us in the past, by the judgment of God on Israel; who also had played the harlot by taking up many of the beliefs, doctrines, traditions, and idols of the surrounding Nations. Ezekiel 16:36-37 ….36 Thus saith the Lord God; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them; 37 Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.”

God would turn the hearts and minds of their many lovers and their enemies against them, to hate them, and make them desolate and naked; and then to burn her with fire. Revelation 17:16-17 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.”

As this judgment by fire is what is commanded in the law of the Lord upon the cursed thing, and those who covet the cursed thing. Deuteronomy 7:25-26  25 The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therin: for it is an abomination to the Lord thy God.26 Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.”

Remember …9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

Peace

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

Guest AFlameOfFire

You made me think of this video I come across recently by John MacArthur called 

The Theology of Christmas (Philippians 2:5-11) by Grace to You

Because in the first 7 minutes of the video he reads something out of one of those depraved churches 

on how they see the Father/Son/and Holy Ghost in the fiction of Santa Claus. And some church people will defend the idea of Santa as being good,  because in some various languages the word means saint or holy, and so like the catholic church come to its defense as catholics might over the idea of "patron saints". 

Guest AFlameOfFire

So if some of the churches (apostate ones of course) be in bed with the kings of the earth, it would be like the same harlot system in the Revelation and that would start to become more and more evident?

What do you think that would look like  in the beginnings of it in having a "an agreement" with such powers that be?  Would it include things such as internet and media, big pharma, science, medicine, schools and/or colleges which could be possibly used to assist in colluding in their efforts through all the same to control a particular narrative maybe?

In that sort of way?

And so that these would be considered all a part of this global beast system that is empowered by the spirit of Satan?

1 hour ago, AFlameOfFire said:

You made me think of this video I come across recently by John MacArthur called 

The Theology of Christmas (Philippians 2:5-11) by Grace to You

Because in the first 7 minutes of the video he reads something out of one of those depraved churches 

on how they see the Father/Son/and Holy Ghost in the fiction of Santa Claus. And some church people will defend the idea of Santa as being good,  because in some various languages the word means saint or holy, and so like the catholic church come to its defense as catholics might over the idea of "patron saints". 

Yep, the traditions of men are of the world.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

1 hour ago, AFlameOfFire said:

So if some of the churches (apostate ones of course) be in bed with the kings of the earth, it would be like the same harlot system in the Revelation and that would start to become more and more evident?

What do you think that would look like  in the beginnings of it in having a "an agreement" with such powers that be?  Would it include things such as internet and media, big pharma, science, medicine, schools and/or colleges which could be possibly used to assist in colluding in their efforts through all the same to control a particular narrative maybe?

In that sort of way?

And so that these would be considered all a part of this global beast system that is empowered by the spirit of Satan?

It would be like the opposite of the body of Christ and His faithful bride being enjoined by “One Spirit.”

What? know ye not that he which is “joined to an harlot is “one body?” for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

So yes, they are of the same spirit of the Devil being of the world.

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh “in”the children of disobedience:

Guest AFlameOfFire
12 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Yep, the traditions of men are of the world.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

The celebration of days as much as such days might pertain to any ones date of birth (or what might be called the birthday of any given person) could just as well be considered a tradition of men though wouldn't it?  

Unless you know of any others, when I looked I only found two birthday's being celebrated in scripture

The first birthday celebration was Pharaoh's birthday (who hung the chief butler)

Gen 40:20 And it came to pass the third day, which was Pharaoh's birthday, that he made a feast unto all his servants
and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants.

And the second birthday celebration was Herod's birthday (who had John the baptist beheaded) John 6:27

Mark 6:21 And when a convenient day was come, that Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, high captains, 
and chief estates of Galilee
;

Mark 6:27 And immediately the king sent an executioner, and commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison

Not much good come out of those two self appointed birthday parties.

But they might be considered pagan birthday parties but I haven't found anything otherwise to those two being observed.

I might have to ask if both were pagan celebrations actually, because John the Baptist rebuked Herod for having his brothers wife in Mark 6:18 as if Herod should have heard such a rebuke (he apparently feared John and observed him and listened to him  as Mark 6:20 stated) whereas on the other hand Jesus said to beware of the leaven of Herod Mark 8:15 So not sure whether Herod was of a religious cult or considered a pagan or just his immoral actions are being highlighted there.

14 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

The celebration of days as much as such days might pertain to any ones date of birth (or what might be called the birthday of any given person) could just as well be considered a tradition of men though wouldn't it?  

Unless you know of any others, when I looked I only found two birthday's being celebrated in scripture

The first birthday celebration was Pharaoh's birthday (who hung the chief butler)

Gen 40:20 And it came to pass the third day, which was Pharaoh's birthday, that he made a feast unto all his servants
and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants.

And the second birthday celebration was Herod's birthday (who had John the baptist beheaded) John 6:27

Mark 6:21 And when a convenient day was come, that Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, high captains, 
and chief estates of Galilee
;

Mark 6:27 And immediately the king sent an executioner, and commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison

Not much good come out of those two self appointed birthday parties.

But they might be considered pagan birthday parties but I haven't found anything otherwise to those two being observed.

I might have to ask if both were pagan celebrations actually, because John the Baptist rebuked Herod for having his brothers wife in Mark 6:18 as if Herod should have heard such a rebuke (he apparently feared John and observed him and listened to him  as Mark 6:20 stated) whereas on the other hand Jesus said to beware of the leaven of Herod Mark 8:15 So not sure whether Herod was of a religious cult or considered a pagan or just his immoral actions are being highlighted there.

I would say if God did not command it to be kept, or it is not written, then it could be considered a tradition of men.

We are told….

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or “whatsoever ye do,”do all to the glory of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest AFlameOfFire

How are you catching the word sorceries G5331 being used in Rev 18:23 

For example, 

Sorceries  G5331  which comes from the word pharmakeia, in that instance

And the defintion of which word holds all of the following

The use or the administering of drugs

poisoning

sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it

metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry.

Do you see at all how the structure of the wording concerning Babylon in Rev 18:23 could ever hold the first definition of that word in the above because of Babylon it says,

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Seems more like it would fall under  the last, the deceptions and seductions of idolatry, since we know that

Col 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence,  and covetousness, which is idolatry:

Because it also says here

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Jerm 51:13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

It seems there that it could better apply to the deceptions of idolatry as far as the measure of her covetousness.

Which would be friendship of the world in many things which encompass that

Edited by AFlameOfFire
fixed sentence

Guest AFlameOfFire
18 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I would say if God did not command it to be kept, or it is not written, then it could be considered a tradition of men.

We are told….

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or “whatsoever ye do,”do all to the glory of God.

That would be my special day where I can lawfully covet things to myself:laugh:

Just busting :D

32 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

How are you catching the word sorceries G5331 being used in Rev 18:23 

For example, 

Sorceries  G5331  which comes from the word pharmakeia, in that instance

And the defintion of which word holds all of the following

The use or the administering of drugs

poisoning

sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it

metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry.

Do you see at all how the structure of the wording concerning Babylon in Rev 18:23 could ever hold the first definition of that word in the above because of Babylon it says,

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Seems more like it would fall under  the last, the deceptions and seductions of idolatry, since we know that

Col 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence,  and covetousness, which is idolatry:

Because it also says here

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Jerm 51:13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

It seems there that it could better apply to the deceptions of idolatry as far as the measure of her covetousness.

Which would be friendship of the world in many things which encompass that

Well merchants do sell merchandise, even big Pharma.  But there could be a connection between selling a lot of merchandise by promoting their own science, beliefs, doctrines, agendas, holidays and traditions don’t you think? 🤔