IGNORED

What is man - are we being brought into God?

Vine Abider

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,734
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Paul inspired of God and used of God said it: 

"Christ’s love controls us. We are sure that one person died for everyone. And so everyone died.  Christ died for everyone. He died so that those who live should not live for themselves anymore. They should live for Christ. He died for them and was raised again.

So from now on we don’t look at anyone the way the world does. At one time we looked at Christ in that way. But we don’t anymore. When anyone lives in Christ, the new creation has come. The old is gone! The new is here!  All this is from God. He brought us back to himself through Christ’s death on the cross. And he has given us the task of bringing others back to him through Christ.  God was bringing the world back to himself through Christ. He did not hold people’s sins against them. God has trusted us with the message that people may be brought back to him.  So we are Christ’s official messengers. It is as if God were making his appeal through us. Here is what Christ wants us to beg you to do. Come back to God! Christ didn’t have any sin. But God made him become sin for us. So we can be made right with God because of what Christ has done for us."

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,258
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

And maybe the question should be - how close are we getting to God?  The word says we are the habitation of God and Jesus prayed in John 17: I pray that they will all be one, just as You and I are one—as You are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in Us so that the world will believe you sent Me. I have given them the glory You gave me, so they may be one as We are one. 

I mean, what is this oneness Jesus is referring to!?  There's something pretty deep here . . .

Oneness - The Godhead is equal, in unity and of the same mind. 

For us `oneness,` is that we have the mind of Christ, (by His Holy Spirit) and are being brought into unity with each other in the Body of Christ. (1 Cor. 2: 10 - 16,    12: 12 - 14)

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,734
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

What is man - are we being brought into God?

Can speak  for myself only. I was fully justified to be seen by and before the Father by the Son  at the cross at Calvary when Yeshua willingly sacrificed himself to provide the price of my justification. His  sacrifice was and is my redemption price paid in full, so that I may be seen by the Father as holy, acceptable in his sight.

I was brought  "into" that acceptance by God before I was born, not born again, before I was born of my mother's womb.

I did not know it until God the Holy Spirit made it known to me personally - individually by removing my own  blindness and  to seeing His mercy everlasting already extended to me personally. Praise God.