• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while but I just had this crazy out out of body experience while dreaming it's 2:21am pacific time right now and I was flying in the air in my dreams half awake, I was carrying somebody he was screaming and I told him "don't worry I got you, I can fly" we were in outer space and then suddenly I heard a voice I think it was God himself he said "Do you enjoy flying?" I told him "yes I always want to fly" and I was soaring with wings then suddenly I woke up that's about it. Anyone else experienced this?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,708
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi,

No I haven't experienced that; however I once dreamed people were falling out of the air all around me screaming help us help us! I remember saying back, Help you all? What do you think, that I can fly?

Seriously no I haven't been out of body catching falling people in my half awake dreams or otherwise that I know of. And i don't know what  if anything it may mean other than it was a dream of sorts.

My own experience in visions tend to end up taking me physically  across country to new experiences for real, where I am led to be a little cog, but one needed  to move big cogs, and then I get moved yet again. The process has been occurring for decades now. Can't say that it is always a great joyous moving, not at all, but it happens none the less.

You might be used if it repeats and it turns out to be more vision than half awake dream.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

I was out of fellowship 24 years ago, sleeping on the floor talking with a woman who liked me, and who let me stay a few days in her apartment with her two children of 12 and 11 years old. This woman was mentally challenged (retarded, but she called it "learning disability") and I see that with her 'learning disability' she was seriously challenged in raising her kids who were disobedient, no structure, failing in school, etc., and she couldn't budget or 'run' her household, I was trying to communicate with her simple foundational ideas in doing all those things and at the same time realizing she wasn't "getting it."

I was on the floor (I slept in the front room and she with her two kids in the single bedroom), but because she liked me slept on the couch to be near me. She allowed me a couple of nights there so I wouldn't be homeless as I had just lost my job and income and I asked to stay with her so I could have a roof and a couple of days to think of what I was to do - and I didn't want to tell my sister I lost my apartment, and she would tell Mom and Mom would worry.

So, we're talking at 1:30am in a semi-darkened front room and I told her, "There are some things I can do for you but what you really need is God" I had been out of fellowship (backslid) with God as I was angry with Him for allowing something to happen I disagreed with, so I stopped praying, going to church, etc. basically, a long story with other points in the story, but after I said that with tears in my eyes because I 'felt' for this family and her situation, when suddenly the Holy Spirit flooded my being, I sensed God's forgiveness, a burden lift, and I knew I was restored to fellowship and I wanted it deep down but after five years of trying to "hurt" God with self-destruction tendencies and I'm on the floor with all these things happening to me and God re-establishing Himself in my life, I heard a voice in my being and His words reverberated within me. It was not a voice I heard with my ears, but His voice coming from what seemed inside me and wrapping itself around me, and I won't share what He told me - I KNEW it was Him - because His words were for me only, in the following days things changed for me, or should I say, I changed. 

That morning I heard God's very voice and His voice spoke biblical words. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

On 12/19/2023 at 10:22 AM, Holytrinity said:

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while but I just had this crazy out out of body experience while dreaming it's 2:21am pacific time right now and I was flying in the air in my dreams half awake, I was carrying somebody he was screaming and I told him "don't worry I got you, I can fly" we were in outer space and then suddenly I heard a voice I think it was God himself he said "Do you enjoy flying?" I told him "yes I always want to fly" and I was soaring with wings then suddenly I woke up that's about it. Anyone else experienced this?

What makes you think that this dream was fro  God?

How does it instruct you about Godliness,  or rebuke you, or glorify  God.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest AFlameOfFire
On 12/19/2023 at 5:22 AM, Holytrinity said:

Anyone else experienced this?

When I have eaten too much pizza right before I went to bed.

Sometimes things can get weird.