• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

One people in all of God`s great kingdom but not all in the same place.

That is British Israel doctrine and not true.

All of my posts are provable from the Bible. Accusations of 'cult' doctrines, are just made when no Biblical rebuttal can be found. 

There are in the Bible; over 20 Prophesies which tell of the fate of Jewish Israel. Only a Christian remnant will survive. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Keras said:

All of my posts are provable from the Bible. Accusations of 'cult' doctrines, are just made when no Biblical rebuttal can be found. 

There are in the Bible; over 20 Prophesies which tell of the fate of Jewish Israel. Only a Christian remnant will survive. 

Glad you are not proclaiming British Israel doctrine. I apologize. 

Now, although Israel was rebellious God is still faithful to them and He will deliver them. (Zech. 12: 9 & 10)

And the Body of Christ is the New Man, made from the heavenly Man, and has a heavenly inheritance.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne...` (Rev. 3: 21)

• Group:  Diamond Member

although Israel was rebellious God is still faithful to them and He will deliver them.

The Israel of the Bible is not represented by the Jewish State of Israel. 

Israel was the name given to Jacob, as an Overcomer for God. As we see in each of the 7 Churchs of Revelation. 

And the Body of Christ is the New Man, made from the heavenly Man, and has a heavenly inheritance.

I do not buy this belief, as it contradicts many scriptures which tell of our destiny; His faithful people in all of the Holy Land, being the Light to the nations. Isaiah 35. Matthew 5:14-16

• Group:  Diamond Member

Isaiah 14:27 The Lord has prepared His plan, no one can frustrate it.

Isaiah 14:28-32 An oracle from God: Do not rejoice, all you Philistines, that the rod that struck you is broken, for from the root of the snake will spring up a viper, it will strike with venom of fire. The poor and needy, [righteous Israel] will find pasture, they will dwell in safety. But your offspring I shall destroy by famine and your remnant I shall slay by My sword. Wail at the gate, let all Philistia be stricken with panic, for fire and smoke will come upon you.
What answer shall be given to that nations envoys? It is that the Lord has established Zion and in that Land, His afflicted people will find refuge.

Verses 28-31: Philistia [Palestine] and the entire Middle East region, will be virtually depopulated by fire from the sun. Isaiah 30:26-30, Amos 1:6-8, Amos 2:1-5, Jeremiah 10:18, Joel 3:4, Zephaniah 1:14-18

Verse 32: New Israel, Beulah- Isaiah 62:1-5, is established; His people living in peace and prosperity. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 46:27, Hosea 14:4-7, Ephesians 2:13-18.