• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,657
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Everybody loves the baby Jesus.  Well many do anyway. Some certainly did not and to this day do not.

The willing sacrifice made by Yeshua for our eternal security with Him began in the flesh with his immaculate conception, his then becoming birthed fully human, in order to reconcile that which could not be reconciled. 

What Christians tend to celebrate as the birth of our Lord and savior was a sacrifice by our creator from the getgo, was it not? Oh how wonderful yes! But at such a high cost to our God of mercy and grace from everlasting to everlasting.

Yeshua came to take on to himself all sins, absolutely all sin of those given to Him by His Father, of whom He loses not a one of us. What an awesome moment, what a gift to us of such great price.

Yes happy birthday I suppose, but wow what a sacrifice by God it is. Such awesome love for His creation. It is amazing grace indeed.

Thank you Lord thank you, amen. And for me it is the very happy birthdate, for it sealed my eternity.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  202
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,470
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Everybody loves the baby Jesus.  Well many do anyway. Some certainly did not and to this day do not.

The willing sacrifice made by Yeshua for our eternal security with Him began in the flesh with his immaculate conception, his then becoming birthed fully human, in order to reconcile that which could not be reconciled. 

What Christians tend to celebrate as the birth of our Lord and savior was a sacrifice by our creator from the getgo, was it not? Oh how wonderful yes! But at such a high cost to our God of mercy and grace from everlasting to everlasting.

Yeshua came to take on to himself all sins, absolutely all sin of those given to Him by His Father, of whom He loses not a one of us. What an awesome moment, what a gift to us of such great price.

Yes happy birthday I suppose, but wow what a sacrifice by God it is. Such awesome love for His creation. It is amazing grace indeed.

Thank you Lord thank you, amen. And for me it is the very happy birthdate, for it sealed my eternity.

AMEN!  I am continually amazed how God starts so small, like with a small Baby born in a little place.  And this is His way, the way of life, which always starts small - think of a seed or embryo. Small and meek.

Meek, like a lamb.  The shepherds nearby to Bethlehem, understood what it meant by a "babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, laying in a a manger" meant.  This was the same thing done to the spotless lambs born in their flock, which were used in temple sacrifices - they wrapped the little lambs up, and laid them in a stone manger for protection, until they could be delivered to the temple.

Behold the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world!

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,635
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

what birthday?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  202
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,470
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

2 minutes ago, Diaste said:

what birthday?

My stepson was born on Dec 25th

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,657
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

My own step grandfather was a Christmas  Day babe too.