IGNORED

TEENAGE BOYS

Guest maddog

Guest maddog

I HAVE A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD SON. HE IS SAVED HEW WAS SAVED ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO. BUT IN THE LAST TWO YEARS HE IS NOT SHOWING IT. HE IS REBELLING AGAINST HIS MOTHER AND I. NOT SO MUCH WHEN I AM HERE BUT WHEN I AM GONE HE GOES NUTS. HE IS VERY RUDE AND VERY HEAD STRONG . HE TELL HIS MOTHER TO SHUT UP AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER STUFF. I HAVE CAME TO THE END OF MY ROPE WITH HIM. I LOVE HIM BUT NOT WHAT HE DOES ARE SAYS TO HIS MOTHER. I HAVE DONE EVERY THING I CAN THINK OF TO CHANGE THE DIRECTION HE IS HEADED. BUT NOTHING HAS WORK. IF ANYBODY HAS ANY SUGGESTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS

MADDOG

Guest shadow2b
I HAVE A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD SON. HE IS SAVED HEW WAS SAVED ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO. BUT IN THE LAST TWO YEARS HE IS NOT SHOWING IT. HE IS REBELLING AGAINST HIS MOTHER AND I. NOT SO MUCH WHEN I AM HERE BUT WHEN I AM GONE HE GOES NUTS. HE IS VERY RUDE AND VERY HEAD STRONG . HE TELL HIS MOTHER TO SHUT UP AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER STUFF. I HAVE CAME TO THE END OF MY ROPE WITH HIM. I LOVE HIM BUT NOT WHAT HE DOES ARE SAYS TO HIS MOTHER. I HAVE DONE EVERY THING I CAN THINK OF TO CHANGE THE DIRECTION HE IS HEADED. BUT NOTHING HAS WORK. IF ANYBODY HAS ANY SUGGESTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS

MADDOG

HEYYyyyyy maddog--been there done that---- it ain't much fun but there is a way out.....IT will save YOU & YOUR wife a lot of heart-ache.BUT IT takes GUTS--& LOVE[TUFF LOVE} WE have a 40 year old son that WE are so PROUD of-----NOW-- that is ----when he was 15--same age as your son---WE just had to "LET GO & LET GOD"---this is the ONLY way to get your son back-& it willNOT happen overnight BUT if you stick to your "guns"

GOD will return a son to you SO changed that you won't hardly be able to recognize him.... There is an interplanetary law somewhere that goes something like this: at age 15years all children know ALL the answers to ALL the questions in all the worlds & all the parents in all the worlds overnight become "the

DUMB-EST people ever born in all the worlds"--- IN spite of the facts that you have been {up until now} smart enough to keep a roof over the childs head,clothes on their backs,food in their belly & money in their pockets...BUT this is absolutely meaningless....YOU {the parent} know nothing--are dumber than a rock --REpressive,old fashioned, not "hip", doNOT understand,canNOT understand, won't let them have any freedoms, they have "RIGHTS" won't let them have any fun,are always yelling at them to turn that "stinkin radio,record player,dvd DOWN"..does any of this "sound" familiar???? WE have been there bro. & it does "HURT" but, here is what you have to do: PRAY--PRAY--PRAY with your wife & AGREE IN THIS TOGETHER & tell the LORD that;you are turning your son over to HIM totally & completely & that "WHATEVER" HE has to do to save your son, DO THAT,just please don't let him be killed.....That is called TUFF LOVE--it is taking your hands & your protection off this child--"IF" he wants to move out --LET him---IF he wants to live in your HOUSE under your rules --FINE --if NOT then,tell him he has to move out... BUT you will NO longer allow him to live under your roof & talk disrepectful to you or his mother.or violate the rules YOU set down---PERIOD---OUR son was doing drugs,i found some marijuana in his room[yeah i know, i violated his rights} confronted him when he came in, he actually started this garbage " i had NO right snooping in his room"???? ooooppppppssss

he then tried to grab his dope out of my hand--we had an actual physical fight--didn't last long,Patsy & I prayed that night & turned him over to the LORD--PERIOD---whatever it took to save him to do it just don't kill him..he packed up & moved out -- into a little rent house his grandfather owned...he was arrested a few days later & called us to come get him out of jail ---BIG SHOCK--his mother said NO----his grand-dad did get him out but after the third or fourth time even he finally said NO--another big SHOCK----When this kid finally realizes he is all ALONE--it gets kind-a- scary for him....this is not all the story BUT we --NOW have a loving son,a great dad{ two beautiful grand-daughters} a loving faithful husband a successful business man that owns his own business-----STAND--FIRM--ON--GOD'S--WORD----DON'T GIVEUP--DON'T GIVE-IN--DON'T-GIVEOUT--------{Gary}

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Maddog:

There's some good message boards out there where parents of trouble teens can help each other out. I have one, too, a 16-y-o daughter that I pray hard for.

http://www.jmartinmft.com/wwwboard/wwwboard.html

Whenever I hear about kids with new behaviour stuff like that, I always suspect some sort of drug use. Most parents want to be in denial about this with their kids but they are pretty easy to get. Here's a good site if you suspect drug use, or want to figure out how to identify it:

http://www.teenswithproblems.com/drugabuse.html

My favorite verse to pray is Jeremiah 31:16-17

Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Have you tried a good swat to the head?

It helped me once long ago. :t2:

t.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Today these kids would turn you in for child abuse. They teach them how at school. Usually when you have a kid in trouble you end up with all kinds of social workers breathing down your neck, and they are always looking for signs of abuse. It gets pretty sticky, because the parents always are treated suspiciously when there is a kid in rebellion. Which can be a good thing if there is a history of abuse, but very unfortunate for parents that raised them up in agood home.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

This is something that came to me during quiet time one morning not too long ago. I have kept it on my heart, as I have one firstborn son who is a prodigal, and I have a 2nd son who is the youngest, and I am keeping these Scriptures in mind as we raise him up. As I believe there is a great void of self-control in our young men today. They do not know it!

2 Tim. 3:1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

As much as I hate to say it, I believe this describes the new character of those young men coming up behind us, unless we fill them with the things of God.

Matthew 12:43 "When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. 44 Then he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. 45 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation."

Our young men are a new (clean) generation starting over. They are swept clean, but now they must be filled with something. What will it be for this generation?

In His Love,

Suzanne

Prov. 25:28 A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/30/1986

as a teen age boy i am here to say you dont deal with em :blink::t2:

• Group:  Members