• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  742
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1962

6 hours ago, BeyondET said:

You don't have clue about the money

There are none so foolish as those who presume to know what others do or do not know.

Now here’s the real scandal of the near trillion dollars that governments have stolen from taxpayers to fund climate change hysteria and research. By the industry’s own admission there has been almost no progress worldwide in actually combatting climate change. The latest reports by the U.S. government and the United Nations say the problem is getting worse not better and we have not delayed the apocalypse by a single day.  source

6 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Revelation says nothing about 2031, you said its a known reality in 7 years it will happen. It could be 700 years you have no discernment.

I presume that English is not your primary language, because you aren't even close to what I posted.  I will post more slowly for you.

What WILL throw the world into turmoil is the sudden disappearance of millions of people-- This is known as the Rapture, by the way.

which could literally happen any day. -- That means that all the prophesies have been fulfilled.  

In the following seven years,-- Following means afterward; after the Rapture, which could happen at any time or many years from now.

two thirds of the earth's population will die.  That's about 5.4 billion people.-- That's simple mathematics based on the current population and the percentage of people killed during the seven years of the tribulation.  See the Revelation for details.

7 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Again I ask how do you know I'm hanging out with bad people and I'm not saved????

Once more, I will post it more slowly for you.

If you're hanging with a bad crowd-- Note the word "if" at the beginning of this sentence.  Also, the "you" is collective, meaning anyone, not you in particular.

and get saved they won't want you around any more.-- That is quite simply a fact.  Jesus told us it would happen and it does.  People who are living a life of sin like to be around others living the same way.  Likewise, with the saved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,051
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 3/12/2024 at 9:31 PM, RV_Wizard said:

They predicted the population bomb

Actually, no.   Climatologists don't predict populations.    They predict climate.   BTW, as early as the 1970s, climatologists were warning that a warmer world would cause greater extremes in weather, which is what we are seeing.

12 hours ago, FJK said:

It would be good to keep in mind that when talking about "climate change" as a political issue we are talking about anthropogenic climate change, not natural climate change.

The issue is not that the climate is changing (it is and has always been in a constant state of change) but whether or not is is caused or accelerated by man and his activities.

There is really no way of knowing this, theories and predictions based on them have , so far, always failed to turn out as they were predicted to turn out.

You were misled about that.   The warmer Earth we are seeing now, was predicted by most climatologists in the 1970s.    And the warming trend was nicely predicted by a NASA climatologist over thirty years ago, using only carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere.   Pretty good work, after all.

Would you like to see how good it turned out?

BTW, this was predicted in the 19th century, by scientists who realized what rising carbon dioxide would do, long before it happened.   Eunice Foote and later John Tyndall apparently discovered the mechanism for warming independently (some suspect Tyndall of copying Foote's results, but because she was a woman, she couldn't publish).

11 minutes ago, RV_Wizard said:

People who are living a life of sin like to be around others living the same way.  Likewise, with the saved.

Jesus hung out with a lot of unsavory characters and while He never missed a chance to call them to repentance, He certainly seems to have enjoyed their company, to the shock and disapproval of the Pharisees:

Matthew 11:9  The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say: Behold a man that is a glutton and a wine drinker, a friend of publicans and sinners. And wisdom is justified by her children.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1

2 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

Climatologists don't predict populations. 

I am referring to your scientific ex-spurts.

4 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

BTW, as early as the 1970s, climatologists were warning that a warmer world would cause greater extremes in weather, which is what we are seeing.

There is also global warming on Mars, which is not generally know to have a large supply of Suburbans.

Mars’ southern ice cap is shrinking and has lost billions of tons of carbon dioxide over just the past 4 Martian years, says Geissler. The team’s simulations suggest that the planet’s albedo-induced warming may be responsible for as much as 60 percent of that loss.   source

News flash.  Man didn't create this planet and he couldn't destroy it if he launched every nuclear weapon on earth.  The end will come when God decides; not an instant sooner or later.  

4 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

Jesus hung out with a lot of unsavory characters and while He never missed a chance to call them to repentance, He certainly seems to have enjoyed their company, to the shock and disapproval of the Pharisees:

In His case the most unsavory characters were the Pharisees.   They killed Him.  

3 minutes ago, RV_Wizard said:

I am referring to your scientific ex-spurts.

Actually, no.   Climatologists don't predict populations.    They predict climate.   BTW, as early as the 1970s, climatologists were warning that a warmer world would cause greater extremes in weather, which is what we are seeing.

4 minutes ago, RV_Wizard said:

There is also global warming on Mars, which is not generally know to have a large supply of Suburbans.

You do know that anthropogenic carbon is not the only mechanism for warming, right?   For a while, the darkening surface of Mars was thought to be warming it up significantly, but...

Recently, debate about global warming on Earth has been intensified by the observation that Mars appears to be undergoing a period of climate change. It has been suggested that warming is therefore a result of natural processes rather than human activity.

However, climate change on Mars is mostly determined by changes in the tilt and shape of its orbit and the only reliable evidence merely indicates that Mars ended its most recent ice age about 400,000 years ago.Although some studies in the 2000s purportedly showed evidence of climate change on Mars, these were shown to be either localised effects due to Martian ‘weather’ and dust storms rather than ‘climate’.

The most recent studies show that there have been no significant changes in the average Martian temperature since at least the time of the Viking landers in the 1970s. So there is no evidence that Mars is actually heating up at all.

https://www.sciencefocus.com/space/is-mars-really-heating-up-quicker-than-earth

9 minutes ago, RV_Wizard said:

News flash.  Man didn't create this planet and he couldn't destroy it if he launched every nuclear weapon on earth.  The end will come when God decides; not an instant sooner or later.  

A warmer Earth wouldn't mean the end of the world.  It almost certainly won't even mean the end of humanity.    But it will make for a more interesting and challenging place to live.

C'mon.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

33 minutes ago, RV_Wizard said:

There are none so foolish as those who presume to know what others do or do not know.

Now here’s the real scandal of the near trillion dollars that governments have stolen from taxpayers to fund climate change hysteria and research. By the industry’s own admission there has been almost no progress worldwide in actually combatting climate change. The latest reports by the U.S. government and the United Nations say the problem is getting worse not better and we have not delayed the apocalypse by a single day.  source

I presume that English is not your primary language, because you aren't even close to what I posted.  I will post more slowly for you.

What WILL throw the world into turmoil is the sudden disappearance of millions of people-- This is known as the Rapture, by the way.

which could literally happen any day. -- That means that all the prophesies have been fulfilled.  

In the following seven years,-- Following means afterward; after the Rapture, which could happen at any time or many years from now.

two thirds of the earth's population will die.  That's about 5.4 billion people.-- That's simple mathematics based on the current population and the percentage of people killed during the seven years of the tribulation.  See the Revelation for details.

Once more, I will post it more slowly for you.

If you're hanging with a bad crowd-- Note the word "if" at the beginning of this sentence.  Also, the "you" is collective, meaning anyone, not you in particular.

and get saved they won't want you around any more.-- That is quite simply a fact.  Jesus told us it would happen and it does.  People who are living a life of sin like to be around others living the same way.  Likewise, with the saved.

I posted exactly what you said within 7 years the apocalypse will happen.

No those who don't have the seal and from that two thirds will perish and the rest still won't repent is what revelation says.

Posting about those who aren't saved has nothing to do with our conversation. Though I have thoughts about why you did it.

Edited by BeyondET

7 minutes ago, RV_Wizard said:

In His case the most unsavory characters were the Pharisees.   They killed Him.  

Yes.  If Jesus came back today, a lot of the people who fancy themselves to be His followers would crucify Him again.   That's why He hung out with the humble sinners; they were a better class of people.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

I posted exactly what you said within 7 years the apocalypse will happen.

I see you still have trouble with this, so I will repeat the post verbatim.  (That means I copied and pasted it)

What WILL throw the world into turmoil is the sudden disappearance of millions of people which could literally happen any day.  In the following seven years, two thirds of the earth's population will die.  That's about 5.4 billion people.  That is a known reality, and yet, where is the warning of that?

Now, let me accent something for you.

What WILL throw the world into turmoil is the sudden disappearance of millions of people which could literally happen any day.

I didn't say the apocalypse would happen in seven years.  I said the rapture could happen in seven minutes.  The hour that Christ will come is known only to the Father; not even to the Son or the angels.  That's what Jesus told us.

In the following seven years, two thirds of the earth's population will die.  That's from the judgment of God being poured out onto the world.  That's about 5.4 billion people.  That is a known reality, and yet, where is the warning of that?

The point being made is that the climate change is just the latest fad to scare people into giving more wealth and power to a select few.  Climates change slowly over time.  That's what they do.  It isn't a threat.  Being left behind when Jesus returns is a very real threat.  That is what we should be worried about; not the threats of rising seas coming from people buying up beach front homes.

These are my actual words.  Feel free to quote them.  Just don't make up things to disagree with.  I can write things you disagree with without your editing.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

3 hours ago, RV_Wizard said:

I see you still have trouble with this, so I will repeat the post verbatim.  (That means I copied and pasted it)

What WILL throw the world into turmoil is the sudden disappearance of millions of people which could literally happen any day.  In the following seven years, two thirds of the earth's population will die.  That's about 5.4 billion people.  That is a known reality, and yet, where is the warning of that?

Now, let me accent something for you.

What WILL throw the world into turmoil is the sudden disappearance of millions of people which could literally happen any day.

I didn't say the apocalypse would happen in seven years.  I said the rapture could happen in seven minutes.  The hour that Christ will come is known only to the Father; not even to the Son or the angels.  That's what Jesus told us.

In the following seven years, two thirds of the earth's population will die.  That's from the judgment of God being poured out onto the world.  That's about 5.4 billion people.  That is a known reality, and yet, where is the warning of that?

The point being made is that the climate change is just the latest fad to scare people into giving more wealth and power to a select few.  Climates change slowly over time.  That's what they do.  It isn't a threat.  Being left behind when Jesus returns is a very real threat.  That is what we should be worried about; not the threats of rising seas coming from people buying up beach front homes.

These are my actual words.  Feel free to quote them.  Just don't make up things to disagree with.  I can write things you disagree with without your editing.

Not quite 5.4 billion over 7 years. The population will grow that is a known fact today and tomorrow. here's the numbers just a couple of months so far in 2024. These are steadily increasing by the second that's reality. Around 12 million have disappeared over the last 2 1/2 months.

Births this year

Deaths this year

Population Growth this year

WORLD POPULATION SECTIONS. WorldO

It's habitat change, the earth could careless about the living it will react to man-made pollution spewing out into the atmosphere. In various ways that will effect your comfort, and many others including animals, crops etc.

I agree don't worry about others buying beach front property. Big fossil fuel companies do the same thing.

You know the fumes from a car are extremely toxic, who cares about driving an electric car. At least you won't be spewing out gases while you're waiting on something you may never see in your lifetime among the living.

Edited by BeyondET