• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

Revelation 10:

5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,

6 And swore by him that lives for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are,

and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein,

that there should be time no longer:

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God

should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Covenant With The Earth

Genesis

8:22 While the earth remains, seed time and harvest, and cold and heat,

and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you

and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Man As Covenant Keepers, Or Covenant Breakers For The Earth

Isaiah 24:

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord has spoken this word.

4 The earth mourns and fades away, the world languishes and fades away,

the haughty people of the earth do languish.

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws,

changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate:

therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

The End Of Time

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage;

and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones

that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit,

and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts

shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The Lord Restores The Earth And His People Israel

Jeremiah 33:

23 Moreover the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, 

24 Have you not considered what these people have spoken, saying,

The two families which the Lord has chosen,

He has also cast them off? Thus they have despised My people, a

s if they should no more be a nation before them.

25 Thus says the Lord: If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not 

appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth, 

26 then I will cast away the descendants of Jacob and David My servant, 

so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the descendants

of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will cause their captives to return,

and will have mercy on them.

To Restore The Preserved Of Israel, And A Light To The Gentiles

Isaiah 49:

5 And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant,

to bring Jacob again to him, though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious

in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob,

and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles,

that thou may be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

7 Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One,

to him whom man despises, to him whom the nation abhors, to a servant of rulers,

Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful,

and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.

8 Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation

have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people,

to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The Mystery Of God Finished.

The Time Of The Gentiles Fulfilled. 

Righteous Judgment For The Earth

Luke 21:24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations.

And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Revelation 11:

15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying,

The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, 

and He shall reign forever and ever!

16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones

fell on their faces and worshiped God, 

17 saying:  We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
The One who is and who was and who is to come,
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
18 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,
And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,
And those who fear Your name, small and great,
And should destroy those who destroy the earth.

19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven,

and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple.

And there was lightning, noise, thunder, an earthquake, and great hail.

Edited by Mr. M

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,036
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

The phrase, "The Mystery of God" appears in Colossians 2:2-3:

2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

The Greek word  that we render "mystery" does not mean that the meaning is hidden. It means that something once hidden has been revealed. God is so holy that he must dwell in unapproachable light and any creature, man or beast that crosses a threshold is slain on the spot. When He dwelt among Israel, He must dwell behind a curtain, and the High Priest may not approach except once a year and with special ritual. In times passed He had a "Covering Cherub" and now we have a "Mediator". Uzzah must die for touching the Ark of the Covenant. God is INVISIBLE and woe to that profane man who sees Him. Isaiah cries "I am undone" but the coals of the altar save Him. How then shall an invisible God become visible to show His great glory?

His creation dos it to a certain extent. Angels do it to a further extent. But the Masterpiece is mankind. It is he that is made in the image and likeness of God. But shortly this man failed and became a displayer of Satan. Our most pious men are titled "brood of vipers"! So God rectifies the matter. How? The INCARNATION of the Second Person of the Godhead.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (Jn 1:14)

The mystery of God is God behind the veil. And the mystery of God is revealed to those who behold Jesus. But to the world God remains a mystery. The Jew and gentile alike disregard this wonderful expression of God. This pitiful state of affairs will God soon end - HOW? BY THE REVELATION (APOCALYPSE) OF JESUS FROM HEAVEN! Jesus was revealed while still "VEILED" by His flesh. After His death he only appeared to His disciples - and this for only 40 days. Then He was gone and the INVISIBLE Spirit of God hid in men's spirits (Jn.3:6). The mystery of God was withheld from both Jew and Gentile. The mystery of God is Christ, and the mystery of Christ is THE CHURCH (Eph.3:4-9).

It is through the Church that God may display Himself. Dear saint, is it your ambition when you wake up every morning to display Christ? Well .... we all fail and fall short of this, but the day is coming - as the OP shows - when Christ Himself will BE REVEALED in all His glory from heaven. And then the Father will have His full expression on earth. And the Jew and Gentile who never believed will know that the mystery of God IS FINISHED!