IGNORED

I am struggling with low self esteem, and uncertain if I need be. Also, medicated and with feminine issues that could cause this.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  437
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,232
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

Let me try and make a short story, short.

My parents do not align with the Biblical ideals of a smaller church. They are not super motivated, nor concerned with helping have an easy way of getting there. They think that this is ok, and they think that this is ok with God.

Since COVID, my parents have really even are now definitely have not intentions of ever returning to a smaller, more traditional church, ever again.

They want to go to the biggest church they can find, and sit in the back and not talk to anyone and not meet anyone.

Because they do not believe in the ideals that smaller churches typically align with, they are not super concerned with helping me have an easy time of getting there.

They think that this is what God would want, and that this is what He is Ok with. They are not Baptist, nor Fundamentalists. And they have no plans on ever talking to, or meeting anyone at church again.

Especially now that that are convinced that they are breeding grounds for germs.

We are moving in to somewhere that is only 4 SQ ft smaller, but it is smaller, and everything is reachable.

It's a good thing, the house, but there is still the thing of church.

They do not see it as an immediate problem, nor an immediate concern. They believe this is ok with God.

My parents want to go to church and hear a lesson and then leave. They do not want to be involved with the church, and They want to skip the fellowship part of the church. 

They prefer and have already met all of their friends through other ways.

They don't see it as an immediate concern that this is where I would prefer to meet people, and this is my preferred way of socializing with people.

They don't care about that part. They already have each other, as well. 

COVID has made them even less sociable in regards to church.

The experience they describe with the attending and leaving, would all be fine with an Orthodox Christian Church. 

We are nowhere near those. There are not many left in America.

I still lean a little more Fundamentalist.

The experience of attending and leaving, I believe aligns more with an Orthodox Christian Church. There are not many of those left in America.

Edited by believeinHim