• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.

Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.

Pauls quote of Habakkuk 1:8, the parallel passage from the New Testament, has nothing to do with Jesus, His message of Salvation is not ‘doom’.    It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.

The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal; a worldwide disaster of similar magnitude as what happened in the days of Noah, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

More than 100 prophecies throughout the Bible describe in vivid detail this forthcoming punishment onto the whole world by devastating fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. This sudden and shocking event will take most people unawares and we are told by Paul, that those who are ‘surprised’; that is unaware and unprepared, then: they may perish.. Ezekiel 21:3-4

Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes this worldwide devastation and also that it will be ‘the Day the Lord saves His people’. who are all faithful Christians, who truly believe in Jesus and a few Messianic Jews who are protected in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:13

Therefore it is up to us to take heed of the warnings, Isaiah 24:1, Isaiah 26:20-21 and to be prepared for all the effects of a massive explosion on the suns surface, that will kill about 1/3 of the world’s population and will destroy all of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 9:22, Ezekiel 30:1-8, Isaiah 13:12

Then; for all who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, the Lord is ‘waiting to show His favour’, Isaiah 30:18-20                                          

Isaiah 56:9-12 All you beasts of the open country and the forest, come and eat your fill. For all of Israel’s watchmen are blind, perceiving nothing, they are all as dumb dogs that cannot bark, dreaming and sleeping. They are like greedy dogs that can never be satisfied, they are shepherds unable to understand the truth, as they go their own way. They say: Come let us fetch wine, strong drink and we will swill it down. The future will be the same as today or better still!

Isaiah 29:9-12 If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused, if you blind yourself, you will stay blinded. Be drunk, but not with wine, for the Lord has poured upon you a spirit of deep stupor. He has closed the prophetic vision and sealed the means of discerning the future to you.

Jeremiah 14:11-13 The Lord said to me: Do not pray for the wellbeing of this people. Though they fast and worship Me, [but not in spirit and in truth] I shall not listen to their cry on the Day of My punishment. But Lord – their leaders and pastors say to them: you will not face the terrible sword of judgement and they preach prosperity and escape from tribulation.

Jeremiah 14:14-16 The Lord answered me: These are lies that your leaders are misleading the people with. I have not sent them, I have not given them My commission, or spoken to them. They are giving out false teachings, useless advice and their own foolish daydreams.

Therefore, I say about those teachers and pastors who speak falsely in My Name, they will meet their end in My Day of wrath, I shall pour down upon them the disaster they deserve.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 The time will come when people will not stand sound teaching, but each will go after their own desires and will only listen to teachers who give pleasant and easy outcomes. People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching. They will only believe fables and fanciful notions.   1 Timothy 1:7      Ref: REBible.

Beasts of the field’, foreigners, non Israelites. Those who have ‘encroached onto the holy Land’. Jeremiah 12:14

Israel’s watchmen perceive nothing’, the veil that hides the true knowledge of God’s Word is upon them and todays teachers, because of false beliefs. 2 Peter 2:1-3

If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused’, Even when the truth is presented to people who think they have it all sorted, they just cannot see it. Jeremiah 6:10

They preach prosperity, the prosperity theology that gives a sense of false security and escape from tribulation’, The very wrong and pretentious idea of a pre tribulation rapture, that lulls people into thinking they need do nothing.

‘People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching’, 2 Timothy 4:3-4, 2 Peter 2:1-3

My Day of wrath: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. Rev 6:12-17, Zephaniah i:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7 The next prophesied event to happen.

But for those who make the effort to overcome the false teachings, the fictional books that proliferate on the book stalls and all the rubbish on the internet, there is hope: Psalms 78:1-8, Isaiah 55:1-3, Psalms 25:8-9, Psalms 27:11-12, Psalms 32:8, 2 Peter 1:19    

Have nothing to do with superstitious myths, mere old wives tales. 1 Timothy 4:7                      

Edited by Keras

The Wisdom of the Wise will Vanish. Isaiah 29:14, 1 Cor. 1:19-21
That this prophecy is true today, is proved by the almost total lack of understanding of God’s plans for our future by Christians and by the proliferation of theories, ideas and pure fiction about end times events. Also, as is prophesied in Isaiah 29:9, those who believe false teachings will become locked into them and be unable to discern or comprehend the truth of what will happen. {saiah 29:9-12, 2 Thess. 2:11
The Lord says: I frustrate false prophets and make fools of diviners. I reverse what wise men say and make nonsense of their wisdom. Isaiah 44:25, Romans 1:22
Jesus says: I thank You Father for hiding these truths from the learned and wise and revealing them to the simple. Matthew 11:25-26, 1 John 4:4-5
Daniel 12:10: Keep these words secret and seal them up until the time of the end, then only a few wise leaders will understand. Jeremiah 23:20
From the above Bible quotes, we see that there are two types of ‘wise’ people. Those who promote theories, ideas and doctrines that are not fully supported by scripture and those few who ignore mans theories and doctrines, searching all the prophesies to discern the truth of the end time events.
Here are some of the theories, ideas and fanciful notions that abound today:
1/ The Return of Jesus is the next event. This is totally refuted by 2 Thess. 2:1-4

2/ The wrath of God all happens at the Return. To move the Sixth Seal – stated to be the wrath of God and the Lamb, means shuffling the given sequence of Revelation. The Wrath of God, the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, His coming IN the clouds, Psalm 18:7-15, Hab. 3:4 is described quite differently and happens years before the Return ON the clouds. Matthew 24:30, Rev 19:11
3/ The ‘rapture’. A removal of Christians to heaven before the Day of Wrath. Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that at any time, alive or dead, will any humans go to live in heaven. John 3:13 We are earth creatures and as believers in God and Jesus, we have work to do on earth, our destiny is to be ‘a light to the nations’. Isaiah 42:6

4/ The Jews are Gods chosen people. To say this not only abrogates the redemptive work of Jesus for all mankind, but also ignores God’s promises to the Patriarchs and His plan for all the Israelites, whom He watches and cares for. Jer. 16:17, Amos 9:9

5/ There will be a World War 3. Or an economic meltdown, or some other man caused problem will trigger the end time events. It is prophesied over 70 times that the Lord will send a judgement/punishment of fire to destroy His enemies. Matthew 3:12

6/ Preterism. The belief that all the prophesies are fulfilled or abrogated by Christ. They deny the historical facts, refute Nahum 1:2 and all the yet to be fulfilled prophesies. Psalm 110:5-6, Matthew 3:12, Revelation 1:1

7/ Revival must come first. Actually this is correct, but that revival will be instigated by the 144,000, Rev 14:1-7. They will go out from New Israel in pairs, as per the precedent in Luke 10:1-10

8/ The lack of teaching on the Prophetic Word. Preachers shy away from any mention of prophecy and judgement, so the people have no real knowledge of end time events.

9/ The need to avoid the ‘mark of the beast’. Rev 13:16-17 But Rev. 7 tells us God’s servants are marked with ‘the seal of God’. God’s people, ‘from every tribe, nation and language’ are gathered in the holy Land, the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5

10/ Apathy. The sheer carelessness and laziness of not attempting or trying to understand what a large proportion of the Bible is informing us. Deut. 32:28-29, 2 Peter 1:19

For now, as we are in the Church age, Ezekiel 14:1-10 applies. This passage says if the Israelites, that is: the Lord’s people, ‘set their hearts on sinful things’, then the Lord will allow them to believe falsehoods, as they desire.

So; anyone who wishes to avoid God’s wrath by the incredible belief of ‘going to heaven’, or want to think nothing much is yet to happen, then the Lord will lock them into those false theories and fables. It will make an understanding of the truth difficult for them. Jeremiah 6:10

Only after things happen, will full understanding come to all. Isaiah 35:4-5

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

On 1/25/2024 at 9:45 PM, Keras said:

Isaiah 56:9-12 All you beasts of the open country and the forest, come and eat your fill. For all of Israel’s watchmen are blind, perceiving nothing, they are all as dumb dogs that cannot bark, dreaming and sleeping. They are like greedy dogs that can never be satisfied, they are shepherds unable to understand the truth, as they go their own way. They say: Come let us fetch wine, strong drink and we will swill it down. The future will be the same as today or better still!

Isaiah 29:9-12 If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused, if you blind yourself, you will stay blinded. Be drunk, but not with wine, for the Lord has poured upon you a spirit of deep stupor. He has closed the prophetic vision and sealed the means of discerning the future to you.

Jeremiah 14:11-13 The Lord said to me: Do not pray for the wellbeing of this people. Though they fast and worship Me, [but not in spirit and in truth] I shall not listen to their cry on the Day of My punishment. But Lord – their leaders and pastors say to them: you will not face the terrible sword of judgement and they preach prosperity and escape from tribulation.

Jeremiah 14:14-16 The Lord answered me: These are lies that your leaders are misleading the people with. I have not sent them, I have not given them My commission, or spoken to them. They are giving out false teachings, useless advice and their own foolish daydreams.

Therefore, I say about those teachers and pastors who speak falsely in My Name, they will meet their end in My Day of wrath, I shall pour down upon them the disaster they deserve.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 The time will come when people will not stand sound teaching, but each will go after their own desires and will only listen to teachers who give pleasant and easy outcomes. People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching. They will only believe fables and fanciful notions.   1 Timothy 1:7      Ref: REBible.

Beasts of the field’, foreigners, non Israelites. Those who have ‘encroached onto the holy Land’. Jeremiah 12:14

Israel’s watchmen perceive nothing’, the veil that hides the true knowledge of God’s Word is upon them and todays teachers, because of false beliefs. 2 Peter 2:1-3

If you confuse yourself, you will stay confused’, Even when the truth is presented to people who think they have it all sorted, they just cannot see it. Jeremiah 6:10

They preach prosperity, the prosperity theology that gives a sense of false security and escape from tribulation’, The very wrong and pretentious idea of a pre tribulation rapture, that lulls people into thinking they need do nothing.

‘People will refuse to listen to true scriptural teaching’, 2 Timothy 4:3-4, 2 Peter 2:1-3

My Day of wrath: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. Rev 6:12-17, Zephaniah i:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7 The next prophesied event to happen.

But for those who make the effort to overcome the false teachings, the fictional books that proliferate on the book stalls and all the rubbish on the internet, there is hope: Psalms 78:1-8, Isaiah 55:1-3, Psalms 25:8-9, Psalms 27:11-12, Psalms 32:8, 2 Peter 1:19    

Have nothing to do with superstitious myths, mere old wives tales. 1 Timothy 4:7                      

I am curious what translation are you using?,

7 hours ago, BeyondET said:

I am curious what translation are you using?,

I did put; Ref: REBible.  That is the: Revised English Bible 1987 Oxford Press. 

It is a complete re-translation, using every available manuscript and a inter Church team of expert linguists.  One example of its accuracy is in Luke 21:36, where instead of the word 'escape all these things', the REB says: 'pass safely through all these things'. 

This is the correct rendering, as 'escape', meaning removal or as some like to think; a rapture, is a direct contradiction of the just previous verse 35, which says what is coming will affect everyone the whole world over. 

My aim and object in posting what I do, is to warn people of what God has said He will do in the end times. But because of acceptance of unscriptural and false theories, most are unaware and unprepared for what will happen. 

More articles on my website.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Keras said:

My aim and object in posting what I do, is to warn people of what God has said He will do in the end times. But because of acceptance of unscriptural and false theories, most are unaware and unprepared for what will happen.

For the past 2000 years people have thought they were in the "end times" during their immediate lifetime and all to date have turned out wrong.

If you were in their time (say the nightmare of last days of the Roman Empire or of the plague decimating the population during the Middle ages, or WW I as an examples) how would you be addressing them?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

2 hours ago, Keras said:

I did put; Ref: REBible.  That is the: Revised English Bible 1987 Oxford Press. 

It is a complete re-translation, using every available manuscript and a inter Church team of expert linguists.  One example of its accuracy is in Luke 21:36, where instead of the word 'escape all these things', the REB says: 'pass safely through all these things'. 

This is the correct rendering, as 'escape', meaning removal or as some like to think; a rapture, is a direct contradiction of the just previous verse 35, which says what is coming will affect everyone the whole world over. 

More articles on my website.

Thanks, sorry I must of passed over that.

3 hours ago, FJK said:

For the past 2000 years people have thought they were in the "end times" during their immediate lifetime and all to date have turned out wrong.

If you were in their time (say the nightmare of last days of the Roman Empire or of the plague decimating the population during the Middle ages, or WW I as an examples) how would you be addressing them?

This does not mean that the Prophesied things of the end times, will never take place.  If God doesn't intend to carry them out, then He has given us a Book of fiction, What else is in it that we should ignore?

If I was alive when any of those terrible events happened, chances are I would know nothing about it, as they were all localized events. Only with the more recent disasters, like WW1 would I even know they were happening. The world is a big place!

However, from the Prophetic Word, we are told how God reset the antediluvian society and how He intends to do a similar reset of the worlds civilization, the next time by fire. As Bible believing Christians, we should know about it and be prepared for all that must happen before Jesus Returns. 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Keras said:

This does not mean that the Prophesied things of the end times, will never take place.  If God doesn't intend to carry them out, then He has given us a Book of fiction, What else is in it that we should ignore?

I think you misunderstood me, Of course the prophecies will all be carried out and I didn't suggest ignoring anything.  God has closed the knowledge to us of when it will happen and only given us a description of signs and events that will be leading up to it when it does arrive.

The point was and is that we do not know that we are in the actual end times anymore than those people throughout history that thought they were did, it could come a thousand years from now just as easily as it could come tomorrow.

During my lifetime I have watched many people who staked everything they believed and did on the end times being imminent and expecting it at any moment grow old and die without seeing it happen.  We should not waste the present basing our lives on a future event that most people will probably never see if the past several thousand years is of any meaning.

Don't waste the opportunities of today, the ones God presents you, concentrating on a future you may never see.  Concentrate instead on the things of today, they are sufficient for us, and we need not be concerned with the things of tomorrow until tomorrow arrives.  Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

This is my opinion.

4 hours ago, FJK said:

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Thanks.   Yes, it has been sad that many have 'jumped the gun' and predicted an end times event, only to be embarrassed and made a laughing stock. 

However, Jesus said; we should know the season of when it will all happen. But like the Jews when Jesus came; they had the information and failed to understand it and this time will be no different. 

Daniel 12:10b.....a few wise leaders will understand. So it is possible for those who put aside mans teachings and rely solely on what all the Prophets have told us.