• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,238
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

18 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Feel free to dismiss my teaching, as your opposition demonstrates an obvious bias against anything that you deem to be charismatic,

2 hours ago, Mr. M said:

I am not a defender of interest groups. 

It seems you are defending interest group after all...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

21 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

You have quoted the same scriptures four times now!

I will quote them 100 more times till the authority of them are recognized... God's Scripture (written Word) is the sole authority for this life:
2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)

[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

[17] That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

34 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

I don't know where you came up with the grossly mistaken notion that our relationship with the Holy Spirit communicating to our spirit is sensual, and comes from some fleshly desire completely contradicting the scriptures that I have posted and you have ignored. I pray that the Lord is not blasphemed by this bizarre notion of a subjective spiritism rather than a living relationship with the living God. You should drop the subject really soon.

You seem to be unable to distinguish from flesh and spirit... flesh is what you were born with and spirit is communication of the Scripture... this world, all it comprises, and body should be considered temporal and will be burnt up
2 Peter 3:11 (KJV)

[11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

and forgotten

Isaiah 65:17 (KJV)

[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

1 Corinthians 13:8 (KJV)

[8] Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

Revelation 21:1 (KJV)

[21:1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

[2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

[5] And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

It should not be difficult for you to realize we are to be concerned with eternal things which are the souls of people and God's Word

Psalms 119:160 (KJV)

[160] Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

1 Peter 1:25 (KJV)

[25] But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.34
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.03
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

28 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

It seems you are defending interest group after all...

Nope. Just pointing out your obvious flaw.

24 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I will quote them 100 more times till the authority of them are recognized... God's Scripture (written Word) is the sole authority for this life:
2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)

[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

[17] That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

I need no help in recognizing the authority of scripture. When will you respond to the ones I have cited? You are beginning to sound a bit arrogant, or clueless. Take your pick.

8 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

You seem to be unable to distinguish from flesh and spirit... flesh is what you were born with and spirit is communication of the Scripture... this world, all it comprises, and body should be considered temporal and will be burnt up

Deep.

9 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

It should not be difficult for you to realize we are to be concerned with eternal things which are the souls of people and God's Word

Deeper.

Just now, Mr. M said:

Nope. Just pointing out your obvious flaw.

that I disagree with the doctrinal system of a certain group is a flaw... I disagree with anything that doesn't coincide with the plain teaching of Scripture ... we all are under this judgment whether Judgment seat of Christ or Great White throne:
John 12:48 (KJV)

[48] He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Not what I think or you think but what God's Words say!!!

16 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

I need no help in recognizing the authority of scripture. When will you respond to the ones I have cited? You are beginning to sound a bit arrogant, or clueless. Take your pick.

As I wrote-

I did not specifically call you out but you tried to insinuate that I did... I try to abide by the TOS and speak to the topic and not the person! Especially no personal attacks such as your above did...

3 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

that I disagree with the doctrinal system of a certain group is a flaw... I disagree with anything that doesn't coincide with the plain teaching of Scripture ... we all are under this judgment whether Judgment seat of Christ or Great White throne:

[48] He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Not what I think or you think but what God's Words say!!!

What God's Word says is that you will be judged by the same standard that you have applied to others. 

1 minute ago, Mr. M said:

What God's Word says is that you will be judged by the same standard that you have applied to others. 

Matthew 7:2 (KJV)

[2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Understanding then if by the Scripture I judge then by The Scripture I shall be judged... thus my previous quote:

• Thumbs Up 1