• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

To build back, the first thing that has to be accomplished, it tear the existing down. 

I think that would be what Obama started with his promise to fundamentally transform America, something I think many, maybe the majority, of his supporters never look at in terms of its long term meaning.

Our current administration is simply continuing that goal at an accelerated pace that is starting to shock people, something that wouldn't be happening if Clinton had beaten Trump since she was meant to just slowly increased the heat to boil the frog  so it wouldn't be noticed till it was too late if noticed at all whild Biden has to turn it up fast to get us back to where we were intended to be now in not interrupted by the last administration.

My analysis of the situation, keep in mind that I'm not anything but a simple common man looking at it from my POV and my view is of no importance compared to those who know more.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,340
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

2 hours ago, FJK said:

FWIW, I read elsewhere that recruitment problems are getting so large that there is talk about letting illegal migrants earn their citizenship by joining the military, there may be a hidden agenda behind this on high and unseen levels of power that is not loyal to the United States at all but is pursuing something else entirely.

This is the second time I've seen this surface on the forum and it's a false assertion in need of correcting: immigrants have been allowed to serve in the U.S. armed forces beginning in the Revolutionary War. It's nothing new. 

2 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

This is the second time I've seen this surface on the forum and it's a false assertion in need of correcting: immigrants have been allowed to serve in the U.S. armed forces beginning in the Revolutionary War. It's nothing new. 

This is not talking about legal immigrants, it is referring to the current wave of illegal migrants.

To my knowledge this is something new. 

FWIW, there were no U.S armed forces in the revolutionary since there was no U.S. at the time, the revolutionary forces were British subjects rebelling against the Crown at that time to break away from its control over them.

45 minutes ago, FJK said:

This is not talking about legal immigrants, it is referring to the current wave of illegal migrants.

To my knowledge this is something new. 

FWIW, there were no U.S armed forces in the revolutionary since there was no U.S. at the time, the revolutionary forces were British subjects rebelling against the Crown at that time to break away from its control over them.

You are entirely incorrect. Instead of checking your information to be sure you are being as truthful as possible, you twist history to suit your agenda.

Of course there was a United States Army during the Revolutionary War, FJK. It was called the Continental Army, and its first commander in chief was George Washington. Basic U.S. History learned in elementary school.

As for legal or illegal immigration, neither has any bearing on serving in the U.S. Armed Forces. Volunteering to serve has always been a pathway toward citizenship. Immigrants have volunteered to serve in the American military forces in every war and military action in U.S. history. The Revolutionary War was merely the first. I served alongside immigrants myself. Did you?

Unless you are entirely native American, you're a descendant of immigrants yourself.

Edited by Marathoner
omission

3 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

You are entirely incorrect. Instead of checking your information to be sure you are being as truthful as possible, you twist history to suit your agenda.

FWIW, I never post any fact based information till I pre-fact check myself first since I'm quite old and realize my memory can be faulty a times..

There was no United States Army during the revolutionary war since it ended with the Treaty of Paris on September 3, 1783  which recognized the thirteen (formerly) British Colonies as a nation independent of British authority.

The Constitution that created the United States was fully ratified on May 29th. 1790 when it was signed by the last State to enter the Union, Rhode Island.

If you know otherwise, could you show the facts behind your position so we can go on to discuss the rest of your post?

(BTW, Your opening sentence, as quoted above, is a personal affront to me and hardly sets the tone for a civil and/or friendly discussion.)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,722
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

45 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

Unless you are entirely native American, you're a descendant of immigrants yourself.

Ha, Sidenote: If I return to California might I pay reparations to myself? 

Maybe if I promise not to tell the left hand what the right is doing, eh?  Might it become tax deductible? Or will I have to pay California income tax on it?

• Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  670
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

If I remember my history correctly, that is what the Roman Empire did before they fizzled out. They earned the privilege to become Roman citizens by serving in their military.

I do not see that happening here, though. That would be cruel and unusual punishment with the liberal and entitlement crowd. Many illegal aliens, that is right, illicit aliens, already have the entitlement mentality; they have a right to break our laws and be here.

I am not against controlled immigration; I am opposed to unrestricted and non-regulated immigration flooding our borders. Please press thumbs up if you would like to read the rest of my complaints in Spanish Por favor.

We became a great nation and superpower because of our blessing from God and His providence. Becoming a melting pot of those persecuted and wanting freedom and an opportunity for a better life are reasons we blossomed and bloomed as a nation.

Now we have a planned agenda being forced on the US by the New World Oder crowd to Build Back Better. To build back, the first thing that has to be accomplished, it tear the existing down. 

BIDEN-BBB.png

He (his administration since he can't put sentenses together) has had 3 years to build back better, Yet, he has only torn down and destroyed and removed borders. He has not exercised his duty under our constitution and he should be tried for treason. Or . . . put into an old folks home somewhere where he cannot do any more damage.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.69

1 hour ago, Ray12614 said:

He (his administration since he can't put sentenses together) has had 3 years to build back better, Yet, he has only torn down and destroyed and removed borders. He has not exercised his duty under our constitution and he should be tried for treason. Or . . . put into an old folks home somewhere where he cannot do any more damage.

O'Biden borrowed that campaign slogan from the United Nations (surprise). It is directly associated with the United Nations Agenda 2030. As they state in their implemented agenda, they demand a global population of no more than 500 million for sustainability. Logically thinking, with plausible deniability, what would be the most effective means to achieve their stated goal and objective?  A war with China and Russia, famine, pestilence, plague, abortion, euthanasia, childbirth restrictions? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,501
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

4 hours ago, Ray12614 said:

But haven't you heard?  The economy added twice as many to employment last month than expected, inflation is down, wages are up, etc. Biden claims responsibility, but others would credit Trump. (whoever's been in office more than a year seems to get the credit)

Actually, I think we need to blame all of it on Taylor Swift!  (imagine laughing emoji pounding its fist)

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/2/2024 at 8:56 AM, FJK said:

FWIW, I never post any fact based information till I pre-fact check myself first since I'm quite old and realize my memory can be faulty a times..

There was no United States Army during the revolutionary war since it ended with the Treaty of Paris on September 3, 1783  which recognized the thirteen (formerly) British Colonies as a nation independent of British authority.

The Constitution that created the United States was fully ratified on May 29th. 1790 when it was signed by the last State to enter the Union, Rhode Island.

If you know otherwise, could you show the facts behind your position so we can go on to discuss the rest of your post?

(BTW, Your opening sentence, as quoted above, is a personal affront to me and hardly sets the tone for a civil and/or friendly discussion.)

Quibble to your heart's content, the fact remains that immigrants have volunteered to serve in the U.S. Armed Forces for over two hundred years. You've been corrected and that's the only reason why I appeared in this topic.