• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

Act 2:17-18  ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.  (18)  Even on My menservants and maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.

I heard a prophecy that we were in the last days and God was pouring out His Spirit on all people but not all of them were pleased about it. I've had prophecies over me that have been fulfilled, and been given words of wisdom and words of knowledge that have been spot on.

I had a vision of Christ who spoke to me with a look which caused me to kneel on the floor and pray in earnest for about three hours.

I have dreams of being in places where Christians meet to worship God, but in some of them fellowship with others is awkward.

I grew up with family Bible readings and prayers every night after dinner, and my personal Bible reading and devotional study was closely monitored. When I was sixteen I became aware of God's Presence in my bedroom and for a few seconds He bathed me in His Voice, telling me He wanted me to be His minister. I was left crying out to Him "Why me?", as I seriously did not want to be a Vicar like my father, grandfather, and various earlier ancestors.

I later understood that all who believe in Christ and follow Him are His ministers.

Tuning into the Holy Spirit everyday is a joyous way of life now in my 70th year.

I love the way God speaks to me and answers my prayers.

I hope no-one is offended by my testifying of the last days outpouring of the Holy Spirit with prophecies, dreams, and visions.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

The real fulfilment of Acts 2:17-18, will come after all the Christian peoples are gathered into all of the Holy Land. Then and in that place; Romans 9:24-26, the Lord Promises to bless His people and to pour out His Spirit upon them. Ezekiel 37:11-13, Isaiah 62:1-5

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

24 minutes ago, Keras said:

The real fulfilment of Acts 2:17-18, will come after all the Christian peoples are gathered into all of the Holy Land.

How will that be done?  On the surface of it it would appear that it would be impossible to do this.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, Keras said:

The real fulfilment of Acts 2:17-18, will come after all the Christian peoples are gathered into all of the Holy Land. Then and in that place; Romans 9:24-26, the Lord Promises to bless His people and to pour out His Spirit upon them. Ezekiel 37:11-13, Isaiah 62:1-5

Peter saw The Day of Pentecost outpouring described in Acts 2 as a real fulfilment. Truly it was just the beginning . . .

Act 2:14-16  But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, "Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words.  (15)  For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day.  (16)  But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

7 hours ago, FJK said:

How will that be done?  On the surface of it it would appear that it would be impossible to do this.

Jeremiah 9:7-10a These are the Words of the Lord: I shall refine and test them. How else should I deal with My people? They speak lies and place traps for the unwary. Shall I fail to punish them for this? I will exact vengeance, and on the mountains and pastures there will be weeping and wailing.   Jer.3:21, Psalms 30:5

Jeremiah 9:10b-11 The Land is scorched and untrodden, not even birds or beasts remain. Jerusalem and the towns of Judah are ruined and uninhabited.   Jer. 12:4 & 12:14

Jeremiah 9:12 Who is wise enough to understand all this? Who has the Lord’s command to explain it? Why has the Land become a dead Land, burned and laid waste?          

Jeremiah 9:13-20 It is because they rejected My Law, which I set before them, they neither obeyed Me or kept My Laws. They follow the promptings of their wicked hearts, as their forefathers have taught them. Therefore, I shall make them eat and drink bitterness, I will scatter them among the nations, harass and punish them there. Wail and lament, for you have left your Land and your houses are in ruins.  Isaiah 10:23, Isaiah 28:21-22

The Kingdom of Israel, conquered in 720BC and finally exiled in 712 BC, then Judah in 585BC and again in 70AD. The exile of the northern 10 tribes still applies, part of the House of Judah have returned to part of the Land, but they do not fully obey the Lord, so they and all peoples, remain under the threat of punishment.

Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come in the windows and entered our safe places. People in the streets and squares are cut off. Corpses lie everywhere, like swaths behind the reaper, with no one left to gather them. Joel 2:9-11, Jer. 25:33, Jer. 7:32-34

This is the result of the Great Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath.   A massive CME sunstrike will ‘scorch the land ‘, ‘burned and laid waste’. Underground shelters will be the only protection. This is amazingly prophesied for the Jewish remnant, in Isaiah 29:1-4.....you will speak out of the earth. Their voices will squeak ghostlike from underground.

Jeremiah 9:25-26 The time is coming, says the Lord when I shall punish all the circumcised. The Egyptians, the Jewish people, the Edomites, the Jordanians and all who live on the fringes of the desert. For all alike are uncircumcised and even the whole House of Israel is really uncircumcised in heart. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Romans 2:29

The prophesy about scattering His people among the nations has been fulfilled and now we await the full and final regathering back into the Promised Land.   In order for that to happen, the great clearance and cleansing as prophesied here and in Jeremiah 12:14, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, will take place. Then the ‘scorched Land ‘ will be regenerated as in;

Ezekiel 36:8-12 But you, Land of Israel, you will grow your fruit trees and crops, for the homecoming of My people is near. I shall settle on you the whole peoples of Israel. They will be more prosperous than in days of old. Thus you will know that I am the Lord.  Jeremiah 29:13-14, Ezekiel 36:36

His faithful Christian people will know the Lord by His blessings to them, not by the presence of Jesus, until His Return, to come later.

Great are the promises to His righteous overcomers; literally His Israelite peoples. 

Reference: REB, NIV, KJV, some verses abridged.                            

• Thanks 1