• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/7/2024 at 2:23 PM, Neighbor said:

...Regarding USA national politics 2024.

Candidates for president: Democrat Party ticket Gavin Newsome Pres. - Michelle Obama V.P.

Candidates for Republican Party- None  

(The Republican party splits at their National Convention, and dissolves  into financial insolvency). 

How does this all happen?  President Biden will not be able to hold on until the party's national convention,  his brain having failed so severely that no one can put Humpty Dumpty back up on his wall. There will be a  National convention floor fight,  Hilary Rodham-Clinton will be advanced and quickly rejected. Carmela Harris will be dumped; and then Michelle Obama will make her try but settle for V.P. . Newsome will carry the Democrat's torch.

Trump will not prevail at the Republican convention as it will become obvious a rapist  and finance con man will lose the fall election. Plus there is so much internal hatred toward him  the party's backers will not put up the money to make possible a fall campaign. The party will fight and fight at the convention, and eventually will not even post up a candidate, lacking money to do so.

The national election will be conceded before it is even held; there soon coming into existence no less than three new opposition parties to the Democrats formed, none having national clout.

Several USA States will in effect, if not formally, secede from the union. Texas and Florida being two of them, but not California.

California will become the official lead State of the remaining Union of States. The capital of the USA will move from Washington d.c. to the west coast, likely California.

The Democrat scenario is quite plausible. The Republican, not at all. Trump will have wrapped up well over the 50% of delegates needed long before the convention.

For you to label Trump a rapist solely on the basis of the nutcase who accused him, having a liberal New York jury and judge to assist her... well, 'nuff said.

And I should here repeat what I've said many times on WCF, I am NOT a Trump supporter. Merely a realist.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.73
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/7/2024 at 2:23 PM, Neighbor said:

President Biden will not be able to hold on until the party's national convention,  his brain having failed so severely that no one can put Humpty Dumpty back up on his wall.

When Revelation 13:3 says "“One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.” I sometimes wonder if this refers to a man as many believe, could that fatal wound be a stroke or other fatal brain disease?

Not that I'm saying it is, or that that head is an actual man, since I don't know such things but it is just something I found myself wondering about one day.