• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Convert to who or what ?.

Some will be changed as Saul was changed Do you not see a change in Saul when you read of his conversion?

Mathew 18:3

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Some will be changed as Saul was changed Do you not see a change in Saul when you read of his conversion?

On 3/7/2024 at 6:45 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Some will be called out ,and convert.After the prostitute is destroyed,God will restore Jerusalem to a faithful city.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Convert to who or what ?.

Again those words above are yours.   Are they going to  convert to Christians ?.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Royal Member

39 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Again those words above are yours.   Are they going to  convert to Christians ?.

Sounds like you don't know what it means to convert .And no,these words are not mine.

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

29 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Sounds like you don't know what it means to convert .And no,these words are not mine

Really.  Well, let's say what Jesus have to say .  

Again, more specifically, who or what are they going to be converted to ?.  Paul was chosen to be an Apostle. 

Are they going to convert to Christians ?. Answer the question direct. You are running away from the question, by vague answers.

John 14

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Really.  Well, let's say what Jesus have to say .  

Again, more specifically, who or what are they going to be converted to ?.  Paul was chosen to be an Apostle. 

Are they going to convert to Christians ?. Answer the question direct. You are running away from the question, by vague answers.

John 14

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

I quoted Jesus.You read what he said.

Did you not understand what Jesus said?

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Have you not converted ?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

On 3/7/2024 at 6:45 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Some will be called out ,and convert.After the prostitute is destroyed,God will restore Jerusalem to a faithful city.

Again, these are your words. If you do not qutoe a reference, then it is your words. 

Some of "who" will be called out and convert to what.  The question again.  

You can quote scriptue and pontificate that Jerusalem is the prostitue but , you cannot state who would be called out and converted to what.  Let us hear from your own words.  Don't write in mystries, open up and spell it out.

A question .  Do you believe that Jesus Christ is God ?.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Again, these are your words. If you do not qutoe a reference, then it is your words. 

Some of "who" will be called out and convert to what.  The question again.  

You can quote scriptue and pontificate that Jerusalem is the prostitue but , you cannot state who would be called out and converted to what.  Let us hear from your own words.  Don't write in mystries, open up and spell it out.

A question .  Do you believe that Jesus Christ is God ?.

I thought you might understand what being called out means.The verse you quoted are God's people being called out.

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

My apologies.I assumed you knew what called out means.

To answer your question.Christ is not Jesus last name.Jesus is the Christ.The son of God.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I thought you might understand what being called out means.The verse you quoted are God's people being called out.

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

My apologies.I assumed you knew what called out means.

Ok, so who are those people that is reference in that passage.  Who is the holy nation ?. 

Also I would appreciate if you can answer the last question I asked you.  I will ask it in a different way.

Do you believe Jesus Christ died on the cross and after three days rose again ?.

1 minute ago, warrior12 said:

Ok, so who are those people that is reference in that passage.  Who is the holy nation ?. 

Also I would appreciate if you can answer the last question I asked you.  I will ask it in a different way.

Do you believe Jesus Christ died on the cross and after three days rose again ?.

Jesus is the Christ.The son of  God.Yes he died and rose again.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Vatican city is in or the prostitute that kills the saints.

Jerusalem is.

Mathew 23:34

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.
And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Jesus says Jerusalem is responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth and you say Vatican city is responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth.

Why don't you agree with Jesus ?

Revelation 18:24

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

"all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth,"

The blood of prophets and saints is found in Rome. The Vatican is the place of many murders of prophets and Christians.

Additionally, the kings of the earth have never been ruled by Jerusalem.

Revelation 17

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

You are barking up the wrong tree. No one was made rich by Jerusalem.

Revelation 18

15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

You need to rethink this.