• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Where it is the scripture verse for those who would be called out and convert "after the prostitue is destroyed " ?.

God will change Jerusalem from a prostitute to a righteous city.After the prostitute is destroyed as in revelation 17,the city shall be given to the saints and they shall reign with Christ which is  in revelation 20.

Isaiah 1

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:

23 Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.

24 Therefore saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:

25 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:

26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, warrior12 said:

How so.    All of  which people, from the whole world or a specific place ?.   Please elaborate . 

All of the people who are killed for their testimony of Jesus  and who did not worship the beast,it's image or recieve it's mark are all killed in Israel.Jerusalem is responsible for all their shed blood .

To my understanding,all of these saints in the following verse are Israelis who are killed in Israel.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Mathew 23:35

And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

6 hours ago, The Light said:

Revelation 18

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Have the kings of the earth lived deliciously with Jerusalem. Does Jerusalem dress in purple and scarlet and have a gold cup in her hand? 

Additionally, Peter refers to Rome as Babylon.

1 Peter 5

13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

Yes ,God said he dressed Jerusalem and put bracelets on her wrists and a necklace around her neck.Then she went and played a harlot with her lovers 

You will not read anything like that about Rome in the bible.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

54 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

All of the people who are killed for their testimony of Jesus  and who did not worship the beast,it's image or recieve it's mark are all killed in Israel.Jerusalem is responsible for all their shed blood .

To my understanding,all of these saints in the following verse are Israelis who are killed in Israel.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

So, the rest of the world is exempted from the mark of the beast ?.   Also, who are the saints, are they both Jews and Muslims.  We know that the demographic of Israel is both Jews and Muslims. 

There are few Christians in the whole of Isarel, to my knowledge, only a tiny amount, so are these the saints or are you including others .  

What happens to the rest of the Christians in the world, are they excluded from the reigned with Christ for the thousand years?

Please address all .

3 hours ago, warrior12 said:

So, the rest of the world is exempted from the mark of the beast ?.   Also, who are the saints, are they both Jews and Muslims.  We know that the demographic of Israel is both Jews and Muslims. 

There are few Christians in the whole of Isarel, to my knowledge, only a tiny amount, so are these the saints or are you including others .  

What happens to the rest of the Christians in the world, are they excluded from the reigned with Christ for the thousand years?

Please address all .

The people who followed after the beast from all nations are the ones who get the mark of the beast.They have been following after the beast since 1948.

Revelation 13

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast

A remnant of the tribes of Israel will be saved.a tiny amount as you say.Perhaps 144,000.That is approximately 2 percent of Israels population.

Revelation 20

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:6 is the fulfillment of Exodus 19:5-6

This is the word of God concerning the descendents of Israel.

Exodus 19:5-6

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

3 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Please address all .

Muslim saints?

Stop making jokes.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.79
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

What does thiss have to do with the plight of the Palestinians?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The people who followed after the beast from all nations are the ones who get the mark of the beast.They have been following after the beast since 1948.

Ok, I tried.

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Ok, I tried

Maybe you will figure it out in another year or two.You will.probably get it after the Israelis start getting their marks.

It's a shame they reject the real king of Israel and Insted chose the beast.But at least we are told in scripture a small remnant will be saved.

Isaiah 1

Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.79
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Maybe you will figure it out in another year or two.You will.probably get it after the Israelis start getting their marks.

It's a shame they reject the real king of Israel and Insted chose the beast.But at least we are told in scripture a small remnant will be saved.

Isaiah 1

Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Why do you seem to always hijack threads into attacking Israel?

• Thumbs Up 2