• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,062
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

PSALM 1:1  blessed is the man that walketh ---not in the counsel of the ungodly--- nor standeth in the way of sinners nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful

--1:6-- for  THE  LORD  knoweth the way of the righteous  ---but the way of the ungodly shall perish---

PSALM 85:13  righteousness shall go before  HIM  and shall set us in the way of  HIS  STEPS

PSALM 119:14  I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies as much as in all riches 

--119:27-- make me to understand the way of thy precepts so shall I talk of thy wonderous works 

--119:29-- REMOVE  FROM  ME  THE  WAY  OF  LYING  AND  GRANT  ME  THY  LAW  GRACIOUSLY 

--119:30--  I have chosen the way of truth thy judgments have I laid before me 

--119:32-- I will run the way of thy commandments when thou shalt enlarge my heart

--119:33--  teach me  O  LORD  the way of thy statutes and I shall keep it unto the end 

PROVERBS 2:8  HE  keepeth the paths of judgments ---and preserveth the way of  HIS  saints

--2:12-- to deliver thee from the way of the evil man from the man that speaketh froward things 

--2:20-- that thou mayest walk in the way of good men and keep the paths of the righteous

PROVERBS 11:4  riches profit not in the day of wrath ---but righteousness delivereth from death

PROVERBS 4:11  I have taught thee in the way of wisdom I have led thee in right paths 

--4:14--  enter not into the path of the wicked  ---  and go not in the way of evil men

PROVERBS 6:23  for the commandment is a lamp and the law is light and reproofs of instruction are the way of life

PROVERBS 10:17  he is in the way of life that keepeth instruction but he that refuseth reproof erreth

PROVERBS 12:28  in the way of righteousness is life and in the pathway thereof there is no death

PROVERBS 8:8  all the words of  MY  MOUTH  are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them

--8:20--  I  lead in in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgment

ROMANS 1:18  for the wrath of  GOD  is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth in unrighteousness 

--2:8-- but unto them that are contentious and do not obey the truth but obey unrighteousness indignation and wrath

--6:13--  neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin but yield yourselves unto  GOD  as those that are alive from the dead and your members as instruments of righteousness unto  GOD

--6:16-- know you not that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey his servants you are to whom you obey whether of sin unto death or of obedience unto righteousness 

ACTS 7:51  you stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears you do always resist the holy spirit as your fathers did so do you 

EPHESIANS 5:9  FOR  THE  FRUIT  OF  THE  SPIRIT  IS  IN  ALL  GOODNESS AND  RIGHTEOUSNESS  AND  TRUTH

JOHN 14:6  JESUS  SAITH  UNTO  HIM  ---  I am the way  --  the truth  --  and the life  ---  no man cometh unto  THE  FATHER  but by  ME

2 TIMOTHY 2:7  consider what I say and  --THE  LORD--  give thee understanding in all things 

PROVERBS 21:16  the man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  487
  • Content Per Day:  4.16
  • Days Won:  1

I believe the following may fit well here too:

Pro. 30:7-9

Two things I ask of you;
deny them not to me before I die:
Remove far from me falsehood and lying;
give me neither poverty nor riches;
feed me with the food that is needful for me,
lest I be full and deny you
and say, “Who is the LORD?”
or lest I be poor and steal
and profane the name of my God.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,272
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, steve morrow said:

PROVERBS 6:23  for the commandment is a lamp and the law is light and reproofs of instruction are the way of life

default_thumbsup.gif.de67361a6bb32ea9eb2c5da21f5b412c.gif

"the commandment is a lamp and the law is light"

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee"

"A lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"

Thanks, Steve.......

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,670
  • Content Per Day:  12.22
  • Days Won:  31

5 hours ago, D. Adrien said:

I believe the following may fit well here too:

Pro. 30:7-9

Two things I ask of you;
deny them not to me before I die:
Remove far from me falsehood and lying;
give me neither poverty nor riches;
feed me with the food that is needful for me,
lest I be full and deny you
and say, “Who is the LORD?”
or lest I be poor and steal
and profane the name of my God.

@D. Adrien Searching verse there................... I am reminded also of "Godliness with contentment is great gain" (1 Timothy 6.6).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,670
  • Content Per Day:  12.22
  • Days Won:  31

@steve morrow Good thread started...............