IGNORED

WHY IS THE WORLD SO OBSESSED WITH COLOR!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,863
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, Mr. M said:

Some other time, I am exhausted as it is late here. I will consider your comments tomorrow.

Is English your primary language?

You keep saying you are on an iPhone, as if that is the reason you are having difficulty communicating.

So what, I am on a piece of junk Moto.

Stay on the subject, I post from an I phone it means it is not as fast postings as posting from a computer.  

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.33
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.99
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

2 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Yes they are related to Jesus but what was the issue at hand, it was not about related to Jesus but about something else .I will post them one by one. And let's see. 

They relate to light and darkness.

My very first post on Page One was that God is Light and consists of all colors. This is how it relates to the topic, unlike your side track to genealogies yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Some other time, I am exhausted as it is late here. I will consider your comments tomorrow.

Is English your primary language?

You keep saying you are on an iPhone, as if that is the reason you are having difficulty communicating.

So what, I am on a piece of junk Moto.

Why do you have to say that, for two days you have been taking in a non complementary language and I did not say anything because I do not want to side track because I want to focus in helping you. Let's stay on scripture and I am going to post them.

3 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Stay on the subject, I post from an I phone it means it is not as fast postings as posting from a computer.  

You have posted ten times without saying anything yet. Please make a point soon 

1 hour ago, Mr. M said:

Pursuing the color issue from light is a productive angle of inquiry, for God is Light and there is no darkness in Him. And every color is found in the refracted light.

Some vital teachings from Christ:

John 3:

19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 

20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 

21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.

Matthew 6:

22 The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is [g]good, your whole body will be full of light. 

23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

Ephesians 4:

17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, 

18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart

Isaiah 5:

20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!

Luke 22:53 When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Colossians 1:

13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 

14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

Matthew 25:30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Exodus 10:

21 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, darkness which may even be felt.” 

22 So Moses stretched out his hand toward heaven, and there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days. 

23 They did not see one another; nor did anyone rise from his place for three days. But all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Genesis 15:

12 Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, horror and great darkness fell upon him. 

13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years.

Ephesians 1:

16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints

Notice that after Christ's death, the whole world was plunged into darkness, and for the first time since He made a covenant with all mankind by Noah, there was no rainbow in the earth.

Here I found the p0st.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Why do you have to say that, for two days you have been taking in a non complementary language and I did not say anything because I do not want to side track because I want to focus in helping you. Let's stay on scripture and I am going to post them.

What? You completely derailed the thread with some idea of your own that all of Christ's genealogies had to be "clean flesh". Now you are concerned with my "non complimentary" language. And you want to help me? 

Get the plank out of your own eye first.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Mr. M said:

Pursuing the color issue from light is a productive angle of inquiry, for God is Light and there is no darkness in Him. And every color is found in the refracted light.

John 3:

19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

This Jesus said when speaking to the Jews and by standbys and he is telling the Jews that some people like what they have a bad behavior and they do not want to let it go because Jesus will asked them to let it go, and Jesus will tell them why. But they stay away from Jesus because they do not want to be told to repent. That was under the Sinai Covenant that's why forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ is not mention. A believer in Jesus Christ in the New is under the Grace under the blood of Jesus Christ and he may be pointed out for his sin but he is still under the blood of Jesus. 

His actions are condemned but he is Saved because he has believed in Jesus Christ and this must be after The Cross.  

20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 

21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.

Matthew 6:

22 The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is [g]good, your whole body will be full of light. 

23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

Ephesians 4:

17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, 

18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart

Isaiah 5:

20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!

Luke 22:53 When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Colossians 1:

13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 

Matthew 25:30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Exodus 10:

21 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, darkness which may even be felt.” 

22 So Moses stretched out his hand toward heaven, and there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days. 

23 They did not see one another; nor did anyone rise from his place for three days. But all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Genesis 15:

12 Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, horror and great darkness fell upon him. 

13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years.

Ephesians 1:

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints

Notice that after Christ's death, the whole world was plunged into darkness, and for the first time since He made a covenant with all mankind by Noah, there was no rainbow in the earth.

Edited by Your closest friendnt

7 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This Jesus said when speaking to the Jews and by standards and he is telling the Jews that some people like what they do about a bad behavior and they do not want to let it go because Jesus will asked them to let it go, and Jesus will tell them why. But they stay away from Jesus because they do not want to be told to repent. That was under the Sinai Covenant that's why forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ is not mention. A believer in Jesus Christ in the New is under the Grace under the blood of Jesus Christ and he may be pointed out for his sin but he is still under the blood of Jesus. 

His actions are condemned but he is Saved because he has believed in Jesus Christ and this must be after The Cross.  

That's it? Jesus' words were directed to Jews under the Old Covenant and not Gentiles? What about Hellenistic Jews that Paul converted?

What does that have to do with these others:

Ephesians 4:

Colossians 1:

Ephesians 1:

This is not about the message of salvation. It is about rightly dividing the word of truth as a believer, attaining full comprehension, and living with purpose of heart toward the Lord and His Body.

John 3:

If you want to focus on this one passage, consider the wider context.

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 

17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

This applies to the whole world, not just Jews under the Law.

FYI, Israel ceased being under the Sinai covenant after the wilderness trek. The Lord renewed the covenant on the steppes of Moab with the second giving of the Law, what we call Deuteronomy. 

The series of teachings Moses gave over ten days were recorded and became the basis for the covenant, what is referred to as "the book of Moses".

While only the tablets of the testimony were kept in the Ark of the Covenant(and must be written on the heart), the Book of Moses was to be referenced and kept to remain in the land.

12 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

That's very strange, extremely strange. What do you mean " Just the one new man".

Peter the disciples of Jesus disagree with that and so do I. 

Are you saying something? Do you want to discuss Paul's statement?

12 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:
  14 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Neither Jew nor Greek, Scythian, Barbarian or whatever in Christ, right? Just the one new man - HALLELUJAH!!!

What is this all about then?  

2 hours ago, Mr. M said:

That's it? Jesus' words were directed to Jews under the Old Covenant and not Gentiles? What about Hellenistic Jews that Paul converted?

What does that have to do with these others:

This is not about the message of salvation. It is about rightly dividing the word of truth as a believer, attaining full comprehension, and living with purpose of heart toward the Lord and His Body.

If you want to focus on this one passage, consider the wider context.

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 

17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

This applies to the whole world, not just Jews under the Law.

FYI, Israel ceased being under the Sinai covenant after the wilderness trek. The Lord renewed the covenant on the steppes of Moab with the second giving of the Law, what we call Deuteronomy. 

The series of teachings Moses gave over ten days were recorded and became the basis for the covenant, what is referred to as "the book of Moses".

While only the tablets of the testimony were kept in the Ark of the Covenant(and must be written on the heart), the Book of Moses was to be referenced and kept to remain in the land.

Greetings, @Mr. M

I am discussing the scriptures you posted, and I quoted your post that has a number of scriptures from different parts of the Bible wanted to prove that Jesus is the light of the world, which is that what the scriptures say and that's what I believe and have never said anything against that.

And it is good to show that Jesus is the light pf the world by scripture. Because Jesus said I am the Light, that light the Jews were waiting to come to the world. The Light of both the Jews and the Gentiles. And Jesus also said that he was the Light the Jews were celebrating at that festival, the festival of the Lights. What a big statement Jesus made that time, telling that he was their God and now is amongs them as a man AMEN 

And I said that God has helped us to understand that Jesus Christ is the light of the world. There is a difference between the Light of the Jews and the Light of the world which includes the Jews in that statement. 

Our discussion aims to show that the Jews are without the light of the world that they need the light of the world because without it are in total darkness. 

Of course they will claim that they have the light of God and they will try to argue that from the Torah. 

But the sign God gave them and not only for them because they were asking for a sign. It was that they had put to death on the Cross the Light of the world and at the time Jesus death when Jesus as he had said that he will descend in the heart of the earth in the place of the dead total darkness fell upon everyone including Jerusalem and the Temple and all the houses of the Jews and including everyone who followed the Sinai Covenant. 

And this is because as it happened and as it was prophesied that the light of the world will shine in the place that was in total darkness in the valley of death in the heart of the earth which we understand that Jesus is the light of the world and the Jews never had the light of the world or the light of the world never shine on the earth before it shine first in the place of the dead. 

FIRST THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD shined is the underworld and then at the resurrection it shine for the first time on the earth. Jesus Christ lived and died as the appointed light of the world to be. And the moment he died he went to the underworld as the light of the world. That's where first Jesus Christ went after his death on the Cross. And God showed us the shine of total darkness for three hours. This darkness included the Jews. That it was second by the curtain torn twain in the Temple that the Jews are without their light. That at that time they were without the Light of the Sinai Covenant that light it was gone from them and they were in total darkness. God showed them that were in total darkness and that their light was Jesus Christ their Lord God in the flesh and that's what John was preaching and he put it down in the Gospel of John chapter one.  

The whole earth was without any light from God for the very first time ever and that will never happen again. 

After three days symbolic to three hours of darkness the light of the Savior for the whole world shine on earth for the first time that's the time when Jesus Christ was raised from the dead. The darkness lasted only three days because on the third day Jesus Christ will be raised from the dead and began to shine on the earth as the light of the world for all people of the world. 

And forgiveness of sins in his name began to be preached in the whole world beginning with Jerusalem and continues to shine there after expanding in all parts of the earth. 

• Interesting! 1