IGNORED

WHY IS THE WORLD SO OBSESSED WITH COLOR!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.33
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.99
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

On 3/18/2024 at 6:43 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

Brother @Mr. M yes this happened before the Cross and when God wanted to show who were his people as a witness to them and everyone else who wanted to be his God but was not from the Israelites because he was their God only. To let the world know that they are his people and He protects them and He was there to Help them, that they had to deal with him and are not fighting them but him.

The light that time had only one color included only the Israelites and that's before the Cross. After the Cross it includes all colors all combinations of colors Amen.

There is another sign from God at the time of Jesus Christ death on the Cross that this time the darkness fell upon everyone on at that time, there was not light every where because the Jews had put to death the light of the world. And the light of the world left the earth for the first time when Jesus descended at death to the place of the dead in the heart of the earth. The darkness lasted for about three hours because after three days the light will come back, Jesus will raised from the dead. 

Pursuing the color issue from light is a productive angle of inquiry, for God is Light and there is no darkness in Him. And every color is found in the refracted light.

Some vital teachings from Christ:

John 3:

19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 

20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 

21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.

Matthew 6:

22 The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is [g]good, your whole body will be full of light. 

23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

Ephesians 4:

17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, 

18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart

Isaiah 5:

20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!

Luke 22:53 When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Colossians 1:

13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 

14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

Matthew 25:30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Exodus 10:

21 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, darkness which may even be felt.” 

22 So Moses stretched out his hand toward heaven, and there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days. 

23 They did not see one another; nor did anyone rise from his place for three days. But all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Genesis 15:

12 Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, horror and great darkness fell upon him. 

13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years.

Ephesians 1:

16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints

Notice that after Christ's death, the whole world was plunged into darkness, and for the first time since He made a covenant with all mankind by Noah, there was no rainbow in the earth.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,863
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Ephesians 2:

11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands—

12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 

13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, 

15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace

16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. 

17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. 

18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

That's what exactly the Holy Spirit said to Peter. And this is after the Cross. Beginning with the Cross there is no Jew-in his place there is a man who needs to hear the Gospel. 

And beginning with the Cross there is no Gentile-in his place there is a man who needs to hear the Gospel. 

A Jew and a Gentile one besides the other=one man to whom Jesus sent his disciples to preach forgiveness of sins in the same way, to have their sins forgiven in exactly the same way. 

This is the new man on earth after the Cross of Jesus Christ. A man without Jesus Christ. And the Gospel needs to be preach to him.

9 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Pursuing the color issue from light is a productive angle of inquiry, for God is Light and there is no darkness in Him. And every color is found in the refracted light.

Some vital teachings from Christ:

John 3:

19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 

20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 

21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.

Matthew 6:

22 The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is [g]good, your whole body will be full of light. 

23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

Ephesians 4:

17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, 

18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart

Isaiah 5:

Luke 22:53 When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Colossians 1:

13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 

14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

Matthew 25:30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Exodus 10:

21 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, darkness which may even be felt.” 

22 So Moses stretched out his hand toward heaven, and there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days. 

23 They did not see one another; nor did anyone rise from his place for three days. But all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Genesis 15:

12 Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, horror and great darkness fell upon him. 

13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years.

Ephesians 1:

16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints

Notice that after Christ's death, the whole world was plunged into darkness, and for the first time since He made a covenant with all mankind by Noah, there was no rainbow in the earth.

I take issue with the mixture of the scriptures like there is no distinction between them. 

There are people and always were and always will be who they are not doing anything wrong and they are using that to deny faith in Jesus Christ on the principle of some of the scriptures you have posted. Because of their good deeds and upright living they believe that they are accepted by God without Jesus Christ. Even using some of those scriptures to make their case.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I take issue with the mixture of the scriptures like there is no distinction between them. 

They are topically related. If you don't see that, maybe you should spend more than 2 minutes in consideration of them before blasting back a reply. Nonetheless I have no need to take offense with your issues or suggestions, for they are your own. Open your Bible and they all point to Jesus, the Light of the world.

5 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

There are people and always were and always will be who they are not doing anything wrong and they are using that to deny faith in Jesus Christ on the principle of some of the scriptures you have posted.

How is that my problem?

6 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Because of their good deeds and upright living they believe that they are accepted by God without Jesus Christ. Even using some of those scriptures to make their case.

Woe to them.

22 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Isaiah 5:

21 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

That's what exactly the Holy Spirit said to Peter. And this is after the Cross. Beginning with the Cross there is no Jew-in his place there is a man who needs to hear the Gospel. 

And beginning with the Cross there is no Gentile-in his place there is a man who needs to hear the Gospel. 

A Jew and a Gentile one besides the other=one man to whom Jesus sent his disciples to preach forgiveness of sins in the same way, to have their sins forgiven in exactly the same way. 

This is the new man on earth after the Cross of Jesus Christ. A man without Jesus Christ. And the Gospel needs to be preach to him.

Uh huh. One new man. You got it.

Acts 10:28 Then he said to them, You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

@Mr. M

Something to make clear why did you post "Jesus the Light of the world ", this is what I am saying repeatedly that after the Cross the Jew needs the Light of the world and the Gentile also needs the light of the world. 

• Oy Vey! 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Acts 10:28 Then he said to them, You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

This applies before they are preached the Gospel. When they are preached the Gospel and believe then he is in Jesus Christ. Under the blood of Jesus Christ. 

8 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@Mr. M

Something to make clear why did you post "Jesus the Light of the world ", this is what I am saying repeatedly that after the Cross the Jew needs the Light of the world and the Gentile also needs the light of the world. 

Which is why I said every scripture I posted points to Jesus. You failed to see how they were related and "took issue", now you have been saying it all along. Let the issue rest. 

Have you no reply to the point made about the rainbow, and its absence when the world was in darkness three hours?

4 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This applies before they are preached the Gospel. When they are preached the Gospel and believe then he is in Jesus Christ. Under the blood of Jesus Christ. 

Yeah, that would be the gist of what Paul is teaching.

• Praise God! 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

On the other hand when anyone hears the Gospel and did not believe at first, he is not condemned only he is in the valley of decision with the denial and he is still invited to believe in Jesus Christ as long as he is alive. If he dies with denial while in the valley of decision then he will be Judged and be condemned, then he will know that he is condemned. When Jesus  Christ says you are condemned. 

They appear before Jesus Christ having refused to have their sins forgiven by the blood of Jesus Christ, not being under the blood of Jesus Christ with the refusal whether good people or not so good people. People without the blood having died in the valley of decision. 

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1