• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, RdJ said:

Yes but I think elect means Israel. The woman has a safe place in the desert. Her child goes to heaven. That's the rapture of the faithful church. But those who get killed are formerly lukewarm christians who then get saved. He saw an old man who had not been right with God and he lead a group in revival. On one hand I want revival yay! That's what we prayed for for years. But it looks like the biggest revival is during the trib and it costs you your life, so hmmm rapture sounds less hurtful. Hopefully we also get a revival before the rapture.

Getting raptured away I’m all for it

however, I wanna make sure the one that is going to rapture me away is the real Jesus, and not the antichrist

All Christians  do not want to get fooled by the antichrist and worship him otherwise they would possibly lose their salvation   of course    God does all the judgment not man, so there you go it’s up to Him  

let me give a hint that may save your soul that when they tell you Jesus is over there and you are still in your physical body then that person is a liar

when the real Jesus shows up, it will be a twinkle of the eye, and we will be in spiritual bodies

Don’t let him catch you in bed with Satan

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,148
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

11 minutes ago, Stash said:

Getting raptured away I’m all for it

however, I wanna make sure the one that is going to rapture me away is the real Jesus, and not the antichrist

All Christians  do not want to get fooled by the antichrist and worship him otherwise they would possibly lose their salvation   of course    God does all the judgment not man, so there you go it’s up to Him  

let me give a hint that may save your soul that when they tell you Jesus is over there and you are still in your physical body then that person is a liar

when the real Jesus shows up, it will be a twinkle of the eye, and we will be in spiritual bodies

Don’t let him catch you in bed with Satan

The antichrist rapturing people away? Oh I heard some say that he would say they got taken away to be reprogrammed and that made zero sense to me, but if they think he can do that that's a possibility. 

Anyway just pray that you will be counted worthy to escape all these things and to stand before the Son of Man.

• Praying! 1