• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

image.png.a97ee360f9f4f7bab29649375cbab018.png

For Israel and the Nations, but not the Body of Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

7 years tribulation for who?

From my understanding the persecution of the saints in Israel lasts for a time,times and a half=3.5 years.

Where do you see the saints having tribulation for 7 years?

Daniel 7

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

image.png.a97ee360f9f4f7bab29649375cbab018.png

For Israel and the Nations, but not the Body of Christ.

My best understanding about the extra 75 days after Jesus returns is that there is a 75 day gap between the return of Jesus and the official beginning of the Millennium. Perhaps these 75 days is for the constitution of the temple, or to bury the dead of billions, or for Jesus to renew the Earth after it's been destroyed for 7 continuous years of war by the Antichrist. Whatever it is, I think it will be a time of reflection and anticipation of the greatest time in world history as I will be counting down the days till the 1,000 year reign of Jesus on earth and then the final victory and the Eternal State. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

My best understanding about the extra 75 days after Jesus returns is that there is a 75 day gap between the return of Jesus and the official beginning of the Millennium. Perhaps these 75 days is for the constitution of the temple, or to bury the dead of billions, or for Jesus to renew the Earth after it's been destroyed for 7 continuous years of war by the Antichrist. Whatever it is, I think it will be a time of reflection and anticipation of the greatest time in world history as I will be counting down the days till the 1,000 year reign of Jesus on earth and then the final victory and the Eternal State. 

May be the 75 days is the gap after rapture and antichrist making fake peace of the 1st seal.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

Matthew 24:22

(And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.) 

I do not believe it is seven years of Tribulation  I know it makes a lot of people upset but nobody can explain to me how long it’s been shortened too  

why is that important to my brothers and sisters in Christ because you’re not gonna get the time you think  

I have my opinions on how long it’s going to be and I also have a chart, and at least 20 things that will happen in the near future. Everything I say can be backed up in the Bible. New here I have things to say a lot of people are set in their ways that’s good I don’t care that’s up to you and God.

it might be beneficial for some to listen to somebody with different ideas

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

May be the 75 days is the gap after rapture and antichrist making fake peace of the 1st seal.

I didn't think so. I'm certain the 75 days is at the end of the Tribulation, not at the beginning. However for the sake of argument, I will say IF the 75 days is at the beginning, it could be the amount of time between the rapture of the church and the Antichrist signing the peace deal with Israel, since it's the peace deal that actually begins the Tribulation and not the rapture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

14 hours ago, Stash said:

Matthew 24:22

(And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.) 

I do not believe it is seven years of Tribulation  I know it makes a lot of people upset but nobody can explain to me how long it’s been shortened too  

why is that important to my brothers and sisters in Christ because you’re not gonna get the time you think  

I have my opinions on how long it’s going to be and I also have a chart, and at least 20 things that will happen in the near future. Everything I say can be backed up in the Bible. New here I have things to say a lot of people are set in their ways that’s good I don’t care that’s up to you and God.

it might be beneficial for some to listen to somebody with different ideas

I agree that the tribulation is shorter than the 70th week. If you look at my diagram you will see, 1,260 days (end of A/C`s rule) and 1,290 days (cleansing of the temple) end of 70th week. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

image.png.628b304990d10d7d980ca8443e2100df.png

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

19 hours ago, Stash said:

You have interpreted this all wrong. God/Jesus gave us the timelines in Daniel and other places, there will be a 70th week that has 1260 days of the greatest troubles ever seen in that 7 year period. So, Jesus is telling his disciples about this time period which HE KNOWS will be 1260 days, and he states a FACT, this time period of the Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Beast will be SHORTNED because Jesus at the 2nd coming will KILL HIM, so his natural life comes to an end and his rule as a Beast will only last 1260 days, so they have pre planed this out long ago. So, Jesus is not saying we are going to CHANGE our predetermined forecasts and prophesies, but that his return is what SHORTENS this thug Anti-Christs life to the PREDETERMINED 1260 days.

This is how people get off-tracked very innocently.  

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

You have interpreted this all wrong. God/Jesus gave us the timelines in Daniel and other places, there will be a 70th week that has 1260 days of the greatest troubles ever seen. So, Jesus is telling his disciples about this tine period which HE KNOWS will be 1260 days, and he stats a FACT, this time period  of the Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Beast will be SHORTNED because Jesus at the 2nd coming will KILL HIM, so his natural life comes to an end and his rule as a Beast will only last 1260 days, so they have pre planed his out long ago. So, Jesus is not saying we are going to CHANGE our predetermined forecasts and prophesies, but that his return is what SHORTENS this thug Anti-Christs life to the PREDETERMINED 1260 days.

This is how people get off-tracked very innocently.  

Everybody interprets things different. I’m sure you’ve already discovered that. I am not an argumentative person because I don’t give a hoot on what you believe in most people are already setting their ways, but let me tell you how I think it’s going to happen because maybe just maybe I might be right

OK I'll take a shot at it what I think is going to happen next!

1. Solar eclipse. (Repent)
2. Pentecost.(40 days later)
3. Major earthquake
4. Financial collapse.
5. Worldwide Martial law.
6. Nuclear standoff.
7. Jerusalem. (deadly wound)
8. Antichrist/Satan/UFO.
9. Nesara/Gesara
10. Peace and prosperity.
11. Worldwide religion.
12. Worship antichrist.
13. 2 witnesses slain.
14. 2 witnesses resurrected.
15. Jesus returns.
16. Everybody spiritual body.
17. Millennium.
18. Satan released.
19. White throne judgment.
20. Heaven

what I would like is everybody to put down their 20 list of things that’s going to happen and one of us is going to be right and one of us is going to be wrong I’m a gambler lol