• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,452
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

This thread is about verses from the book of Daniel.Not revelation.

It's about the little horn in the pleasant land who is very powerful but not by his own power.This thread is also about where his power comes from .

Daniel 8

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

There are so many people who worship the little horn that they feel the United states should give him as much power as he wants.

Quite right that the thread is about Daniel. But Daniel vision is about what time period and who are you referring to when you are using current events to interpret the verse.  You are using the united states as reference to the verse and to current events too in Israel.   The thread would not be static in one place, but in getting more information about your understanding of the verse, questions would be asked that would lead to the final  the chapter on end times events .

edit .  should be "lead to the final book on end times prophecy, named the book of revelation ".

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

Quite right that the thread is about Daniel. But Daniel vision is about what time period and who are you referring to when you are using current events to interpret the verse.  You are using the united states as reference to the verse and to current events too in Israel.   The thread would not be static in one place, but in getting more information about your understanding of the verse, questions would be asked that would lead to the final the chapter on end times events .

Well the final chapter of Daniel is also about end times events and is mostly about the king of the north who ends up giving the little horn a host.

That chapter has a lot of events in it that go back decades before the time of the end end.

Daniel 8:12

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Daniel 11:31

His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Netanyahu has to come up with a plan for the conscription that will tear his government apart if he doesn't .Maybe them who worship the little horn can provide the host.

He also will attempt to change laws as he was before this war started.That much we know.

Daniel 7

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.83
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

The problem is that you view Israel as the beast. That is simply not true. You are putting the cart before the horse. The Rapture is going to happen before the beast comes upon the scene. Plus, Netanyahu is certainly not the little horn. Again, the cart before the horse.

1 hour ago, Rick-Parker said:

The problem is that you view Israel as the beast. That is simply not true. You are putting the cart before the horse. The Rapture is going to happen before the beast comes upon the scene. Plus, Netanyahu is certainly not the little horn. Again, the cart before the horse.

Why would you be raptured before the saints in Israel suffer tribulation ?

Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds?

And yes,the Israeli government is the little horn in the pleasant land.Little,little Israel is the little horn.

Pre trip.rapture=I'm so special ,God is going to take me away from earth before someone on the other side of the world gets hurt.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,226
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

46 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Pre trip.rapture=I'm so special ,God is going to take me away from earth before someone on the other side of the world gets hurt.

Post trib: Jesus loves His bride so much that He throws hail on her.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, RdJ said:

Post trib:

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

2 hours ago, RdJ said:

Apparently Jesus is post trib 

John 16:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,226
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

48 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Apparently Jesus is post trib 

John 16:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Great trib. Before the 7 years there's already tribulation. Just not in the rich countries, although.. they kicked Torben out of Denmark and threw him in jail in America.

10 Because you have kept [c]My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 [d]Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may [a]be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, RdJ said:

Great trib. Before the 7 years there's already tribulation. Just not in the rich countries, although.. they kicked Torben out of Denmark and threw him in jail in America.

10 Because you have kept [c]My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 [d]Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may [a]be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

God doesn't need to take anyone out of the world to keep them from the hour of trail.

John 17:25

My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

PS

The christians in Israel are given into the hand of the beast for 3.5 years.Dont try to make their tribulation longer than it is.

Not seven years.

Daniel 7

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Edited by Shilohsfoal